Musashi Plays With Fire- The Doors and Neville's Haze

The other day as I retrieved some BDM- Back Door Man bottles to test, I also pulled out some of The Doors bottles. Spent yesterday smoking the NHxDoors cross and am happy with how it turned out. She's a nice steady escalator ride. I decided to rotate to The Doors today. This stuff has been in the closet curing since 3/20. Still retaining that savory spice smell, The Doors #1 hit me like a frickin' hammer! I got about half a joint down when it hit me so hard I had to sit down and close my eyes. Powerful, too powerful for today. I left the rest in the ashtray. It is still there some 5 hours later as I am still feeling it and kinda fearing it.

View attachment 49639

🤙Mu
You are seriously gotta be growing and smoking some of the best ganja on the planet. Drool fest for this old head.

Anyone have an idea if the recent Neville’s Haze being offered at auction is from “this year” (2021/2022) or if it came from the fridges? I was sent NH as a BOTM prize last year, thanks again @shantibaba & MNS team!! This was after a year or so of not seeing it at auction. It really doesn’t matter to me either way but I’ve seen it come up at auction since and have been curious if it was new or gems from the fridge/freezers.

Anyone have an idea if the recent Neville’s Haze being offered at auction is from “this year” (2021/2022) or if it came from the fridges? I was sent NH as a BOTM prize last year, thanks again @shantibaba & MNS team!! This was after a year or so of not seeing it at auction. It really doesn’t matter to me either way but I’ve seen it come up at auction since and have been curious if it was new or gems from the fridge/freezers.
I would believe if it were from the freezers it would be a 1 gram pack of beans . Not like the regular packs with 15+ beans. That's my thought but I am not sure.

I purchased mine in 2019 and after trying it, it took me back to 2001. Funny how after all that time my senses still remember the taste. I love how haze especially Neville’s for me stays in your nose and on your tongue all day after smoking it. Everything else pales in comparison when it’s in your possession. It’s so distinct and memorable my only complaint is you can never grow enough. One of my absolute all time favourites to this day!

Why is no one doing a side by side to be over with this BS lol.
I mean, i read a lot of rumors on the fora yet no one capable of growing sat dom.plants doing a side by side to back up that claims. Nev is a hard plant to grow, it doesnt mean anything if someone popped 3 beans and had them run into hay than blames the breeder for the parents not being the same. Just my 2 cents. Do a side by side.

Last edited:
People put too much thought behind why Nev wanted HIS OWN BEANS for a new project. He was a breeder for Christ sake. Imagine Shanti wanted to do a new White Widow project somewhere on the other side of the world and NOT picking HIS OWN BEANS when they were available. Who would?????? Think people, it is not that hard.

Back