Latest Auction Offerings

Yes, it is part of the MNS family. Shanti’s son has created a new website, a storefront designed to sell various products including Mr. Nice seeds, Dr. Nice CBD products, auto and fem seeds from past collaborations, older “fridge” collections from the bygone era, bulk seed as well as other merchandise. An extension of our existing model; a place where you can find a wider variety of items is the goal of this site. There is a sale going on for the next two weeks. I’m sure @shantibaba will chime in here soon.

mu

Yes, it is part of the MNS family. Shanti’s son has created a new website, a storefront designed to sell various products including Mr. Nice seeds, Dr. Nice CBD products, auto and fem seeds from past collaborations, older “fridge” collections from the bygone era, bulk seed as well as other merchandise. An extension of our existing model; a place where you can find a wider variety of items is the goal of this site. There is a sale going on for the next two weeks. I’m sure @shantibaba will chime in here soon.

mu
Just visited the site and am interested for first time in a feminized seed since it’s by our guy SB but have no idea what the AMS strain is. There is an AMS x Widow I’m interested in. Any other information on other strains listed would help too especially outdoor finish times and potency. The Amnesia x G13 also has also caught my eye…

USA site has a questionnaire for contact info. Am guessing it’s for Dispensary use …

Last edited:
Just visited the site and am interested for first time in a feminized seed since it’s by our guy SB but have no idea what the AMS strain is. There is an AMS x Widow I’m interested in. Any other information on other strains listed would help too.

USA site has a questionnaire for contact info. Am guessing it’s for Dispensary use …
Anti Mould Strain?
Remember this one from long ago when I was growing guerilla outdoors.
Had Swiss genetics but that is as far as my memory goes.

Yes, it is part of the MNS family. Shanti’s son has created a new website, a storefront designed to sell various products including Mr. Nice seeds, Dr. Nice CBD products, auto and fem seeds from past collaborations, older “fridge” collections from the bygone era, bulk seed as well as other merchandise.

Thank you, Musashi, for the link. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shantibaba has a branded rolling paper. I'm tempted to order a box but the shipping cost deters me. If it shipped from the USA, I would definitely grab one (i.e. a box, that is).

Cheers! - FF

Last edited:
Good point but would just say that I believe that SB is selective in who he deals with and makes seeds for and feel that their genetics should be decent but no guarantees like with a MNS variety. It’s worth a try for me at these sale prices. I may even give them away to a beginning grower…

Last edited:
I've bought some FEMS at auction. My thought being that if Shanti's attaches his name to it, it's got to be ok. In this bidness you are only as good as the last strain your name is attached to. He ain't gonna put his name on dogshit. Most likely he knows the breeder as a friend and is comfortable with what he is doing.

Longball

i see "Mohan Ram" there, which is actually one of the most knockout-stuff i´ve ever smoked!
50% discount, all those labeled bags....have to pay my auction winnings too...
i get myself in trouble here, it was already hard to not bid on Holy-Smoke for 27.-🤪

I´ve to buy something (Gorilla, Sunset, NL5 and some Mohan Ram maybe?)
It´s a steal, you spend some money but you get seeds :ROFLMAO:

mu

I just looked arround at the new website and was pleasantly surprised that they used photos from my Shit and Skunk Haze grows :)

That turns a good day into a perfect day (y)
MB

mu
Im more than happy I see my grows from MNS been used as an example in the new site :love:

But There is a mistake in the last 3 pictures of G13hz :)

The strain is called "TaikaHaze" was made in the memory of my cat Taika that passed away few years ago.:cry:
She was a Norwegian forest cat and I had to give her a Nordic name Taika means Magic In the land of snow hence the name Taika.

She was born from a cross between AmnesiaIbl x(SuperLemonHaze x Original 51)
90 seeds originally made as limited souvenir edition.
If @shantibaba wants to include them in his new menu , in regular form Please let me know :love:.

TaikaHaze2.jpg
TaikaHaze.2.jpg

Back