Latest Auction Offerings

@Apollo, sorry to hear this situation has occurred and upset you like this. I'm here to show my support, and from my point of view on this site, I would vouch for you as one of the better participants here in every which way. At the same time, I think most of us here have much to be thankful for because of Shanti's generosity in a variety of ways. From what I've seen and heard from him, he also has my thumbs up

I happen to know of a couple of instances where my photos were misrepresented on instagram. The lack of credit didn't bother me, I assume that I gave away my rights to my photos by submitting them to the site. I did feel honored to have taken photos he chose to represent his strains. I also had communications with someone (Shanti?) who runs the IG account over one of those photos and explained the error. They said they would do something about it but nothing ever changed. My main reason for pointing it out was because I'm a stickler for details and assumed he would be as well. But I also tend to, try to, give everyone the reason of doubt. There could be a ton of reasons why things like this may not get corrected or forgotten about. I've also had a few experiences trying to PM him about other things, waited for replies, given up, and surprised to finally hear from him at a much later date. But that makes a lot of sense, he seems to have so many different projects going on all around the world, and raising kids. I'm very grateful to have that kind of access to such a master.

All that to say I doubt it's malicious, likely a misunderstanding and I'll bet he addresses the situation appropriately eventually

PS, how about giving credit just by using our forum names to the photos used for promoting strains?

Hi All
Before people get upset I just want to say we have all photos saved on our dropbox folder. My son does the reels and obviously was unaware that the photo of Apollo`s was incorrectly labelled. So rather than get upset and compound the situation maybe send me a pm to the link of the photo that is incorrectly labelled and I will sort it out. Since we have been doing our best to get the sites updated and sort out good deals for growers and members we do sometimes make mistakes, due to the amount of work we are doing. Since these mistakes are not done on purpose or out of spite it is best to sort them out with a pm in future. I apologise if this has been emailed or pm to me prior but with all the work we are doing on the ground with farms and new sites it is inevitable sometimes a photo is mislabelled.
Just to be clear about IG photos, mainly it is myself and my son who do this exclusively. We do not say names usual out of respect for privacy of the member on our site . We do try to show what people grow from the seeds we supply rather than post our selected mothers , that way it is real time grows displaying real time plants, and we find this the most fair representation of a seed sold for others to gauge if they wish to try it.
So hopefully as soon as i get a pm and link it will be sorted. All the best Sb

Hi All
Before people get upset I just want to say we have all photos saved on our dropbox folder. My son does the reels and obviously was unaware that the photo of Apollo`s was incorrectly labelled. So rather than get upset and compound the situation maybe send me a pm to the link of the photo that is incorrectly labelled and I will sort it out. Since we have been doing our best to get the sites updated and sort out good deals for growers and members we do sometimes make mistakes, due to the amount of work we are doing. Since these mistakes are not done on purpose or out of spite it is best to sort them out with a pm in future. I apologise if this has been emailed or pm to me prior but with all the work we are doing on the ground with farms and new sites it is inevitable sometimes a photo is mislabelled.
Just to be clear about IG photos, mainly it is myself and my son who do this exclusively. We do not say names usual out of respect for privacy of the member on our site . We do try to show what people grow from the seeds we supply rather than post our selected mothers , that way it is real time grows displaying real time plants, and we find this the most fair representation of a seed sold for others to gauge if they wish to try it.
So hopefully as soon as i get a pm and link it will be sorted. All the best Sb
What does integrity look like? Legend!

mu

sorry to hear this situation has occurred and upset you like this. I'm here to show my support, and from my point of view on this site,
Thanks for the support, the good words and understanding🙏

I been lurking in this site many years before I decide to become a member. I m fan of your work and posts been following your because Oblio got my attention.😎

Im big fan of Oblio and his life adventure 🙌

I have marked down the name for a potential strain but I didnt found wet the right characters that Deserved the name plus you might have used it already :).

☀️I wish you a chill Sunny Sunday ☀️

Hello brothers 🙌
I want to ask you openly your support in this situation that is very frustrating for me. I know I'm nobody for you and in a world of profit I easy to choose the side of the strong.
@Swifty @longball @axiom @Fish @Islandgrower @Deach69 @Diesel840 @dioecious @Ptree @pleased420 @Mr. Brown @quinxstar @Jonesie @Ken Abbis @p0t_head @eazynz @Fish @DannyTwoJoints .

I just ask what is rightful to be done and for a weird reason I'm ignored @shantibaba . Taika Haze is my strain made with hard work is not yours ! is not G13Hz and cant be used for sales in your new site I shared it in private message. Please fix it 🙏

I feel sad that the person I look up to letting me down that way.

First of all I'm glad that everything seems to be solved (y)

I totally understand your frustration that your photos were used in a wrong context without asking for your permission.

But I strongly believe that no one on this forum does anything like that on purpose to harm anybody. We all make mistakes and and I believe that we are all willing to correct them if possible. Maybe in some cases it takes more time than we like but we are all living in situations with different priorities. We should trust each other to keep this place so special.

From my perspective I feel honoured that my photos were used to promote MNS seeds.

Let's all stand together and keep this place full of love for the plant and respect for the fellow growers.

Keep it green
MB

Please excuse my non native english :LOL:

On another note, I'm interested in the fem version of the NL5 offered on the Shantibaba seeds site. Could anyone tell me if those genetics come from Mr Nice? Apparently that site also sells seeds from collaborations with other breeders

BTW, that site accepts Paypal, a bonus for me :)

On another note, I'm interested in the fem version of the NL5 offered on the Shantibaba seeds site. Could anyone tell me if those genetics come from Mr Nice? Apparently that site also sells seeds from collaborations with other breeders

BTW, that site accepts Paypal, a bonus for me :)
You are right about using PayPal D. Their exchange rate isn’t the best though but well worth using anyway. SB explains back one page about the fems and auto fems being made from cuttings of others. My guess is that they should be decent. I doubt that he would deal with people who have substandard products…The sale also includes MNS stock too.

Thanks for that @BrotherBoris :). I'm not crazy about using Paypal but I've run into one problem after another using those other options.

If I believe the genetics come from Mr Nice, then I would cross them with a few Select NL5 89 F4s that I have. Trying to preserve lines for the future. There are a few different varieties of NL5 out there...

I'll be picking up some MNS varieties as well, 1/2 price is quite a deal for some of those genetics

Quick update. Order placed and shipped within 24 hours! I used PayPal and suggest using it. I’ll update upon delivery.
It’s on its way and will update when in my hands but have a question that Mu or a staff member may know. Are the classic MrNice on sale the same as what we get here and are there 18 to a pack? I’ve been wanting to get some new NH for a while and this would be a good time with the sale. I bought some of the feminized hybrids that were offered but they were on their way before I could add to my order…

I’ve been all over the place as to what to buy, autos, fems or the mountain tops.
I think the best use of my limited funds is my long term goals. So this is where I’m at… I’ll let it percolate a little longer on exactly the choices but I’m feeling good about these…
/steve
IMG_2752.jpeg

Exciting times ahead.
I’ve been all over the place as to what to buy, autos, fems or the mountain tops.
I think the best use of my limited funds is my long term goals. So this is where I’m at… I’ll let it percolate a little longer on exactly the choices but I’m feeling good about these…
/steve
View attachment 83062

Great choices, GrowViper, but a couple of those may not be doable in your tent. WACO especially, being about 80% sativa, I'm thinking. It will surely test your metal as a trainer, to make it fit in.

I'd be inclined to switch the WACO & Shark for something more compact, like maybe the G13 Haze & G13 Skunk, just for example.

Cheers! - FF

Last edited:
Back