Latest Auction Offerings

That ASH IBL is a steal right now. I wonder who the lucky winner will be!
yeah, i saw that. I wa more focused on medicine man just from a long ago experience / dream.
For the more expensive seeds I have chosen to watch and read a little to try to understand levels of excellence and also the lineage.

I want a few more legends before i cash in my first order plus i'll time it with my SS check so I can say that I got the seeds with US government funds, how fitting,

Auctions won so far...

Pink Floyd
NL5 x Afghan
N.H.S.
Shit
Skunk Haze
Medicine Man

/steve

yeah, i saw that. I wa more focused on medicine man just from a long ago experience / dream.
For the more expensive seeds I have chosen to watch and read a little to try to understand levels of excellence and also the lineage.

I want a few more legends before i cash in my first order plus i'll time it with my SS check so I can say that I got the seeds with US government funds, how fitting,

Auctions won so far...

Pink Floyd
NL5 x Afghan
N.H.S.
Shit
Skunk Haze
Medicine Man

/steve

Great line up (y)

Shit was my first MNS grow followed by Skunk Haze and they are both great strains (y)

Keep it green
MB

Guess I can sleep, no late night auctions to pounce on.
Tested my payment method last night, just paid order now :)_~
it's nice when something actually works without something slowing it down...

I'm getting my own MNS beans, wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

been trying to figure somtin out, think i might have come up with a workable solution but I pushin it... Bahahaha
/steve

Guess I can sleep, no late night auctions to pounce on.
Tested my payment method last night, just paid order now :)_~
it's nice when something actually works without something slowing it down...

I'm getting my own MNS beans, wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

been trying to figure somtin out, think i might have come up with a workable solution but I pushin it... Bahahaha
/steve
I remember my first auctions order with that much excitement- the worst bit is, it never goes, you'll keep seeing deals that you can't resist!

Not sure if you guys have checked out Shantibaba seeds, but with the 50% discount on ATM it's absolutely insane value. He has some auto fems and fems, 25 euro for 100 seeds. With the 50% off it makes it 12.50 a pack

Not sure if you guys have checked out Shantibaba seeds, but with the 50% discount on ATM it's absolutely insane value. He has some auto fems and fems, 25 euro for 100 seeds. With the 50% off it makes it 12.50 a pack

Hi, I definitely haven't seen those: 100 seeds for €12.50? Where are they to be found? PM me the link for those, please. I'd like to look at them.

Thanks! - FF

Last edited:
Back