Latest Auction Offerings

How am I outing myself when the bidding history is there to see for everyone ? But yeah, you´re right. If it hadn´t been clear to me at that point that this is a fake bidding and might even be directed at me as personal harassment by some trolls I would have to honor that of course. So if you want to throw me out for getting a little salty for being harassed since 10 years and losing job, apartment, relationships, my freedom for years for loving flowers and now getting trolled by these fuckers online. Hey, c´mon be my guest !
See you later alligator. 🐊

Surprised you would out yourself like that but while I have your attention-
A serious, responsible and legit bidder, so you will honor your commitment to pay your last bid amount (€100,000.00) then, right?

Before you bid, we would like to make you aware that by placing a bid and participating in the auctions, you have committed yourself to follow through with buying any auctions you win & the orders you have placed.

mu
I would say to give Dr odd a break as he said he really wanted and saved for the strain he wanted . For someone to outbid him with a amount never seen before . Seriously bid at least.

I would say to give Dr odd a break as he said he really wanted and saved for the strain he wanted . For someone to outbid him with a amount never seen before . Seriously bid at least.
I agree with you mate, the point is to solve the problem not go for the kill :)Understanding the bigger picture is more complicated :). @dr.odd should have protection over the trolls, the same also every auction participant, not be able over bid his pocket and some kind of control to block the trolls . I have lost many auctions that way in the past and is very frustrating.
Balls to admit your mistake publicly should be a criteria to be respected and is rare .

Some interesting things up at the auction today.

G13 IBL and a Shanti Bday pack (Happy Birthday, Shanti!) with some gems inside.

Anyone know what the G13 IBL is? G13 x G13skunk or something else perhaps?

D
Supposedly Shanti got a pure cut of G13 several years ago that has been backed up as legitimate, so I am of the believe it is G13 X G13, but I am not sure how he did it without selfing.

Absolutely nuts what happened with Shantis pack, wasn't aware of that at all

When I wanted to make my bet I saw that you were the highest bidder. No reason to start a bidding war among ourselves ;)

Fingers crossed you win this auction (y)

MB
That’s a good thought but I would also say you need to do what you feel comfortable doing, I understand. I was up the other night waiting on a haze cross but fell asleep with 2 minutes left. lol and I wouldn’t want to stop you from winning.
But if you want to pm me if you’re In that position again we can figure something out and take that chance.

Just learning the ropes
/steve

^^^ It is good to see members giving each other consideration. As it should be. Kudos!
An update on the overbidding situation. It is unfortunate that some do not take their bidding responsibilities seriously. These immature actions jeopardize the auctions. It is the responsibility of the whole community to make sure this doesn't happen.
It was found during investigation that bidding actions were malicious and irresponsible with no regard for the rules governing all auction participants. Consequently, all 3 participants involved have been permanently banned. We take these firm actions because we are serious about keeping the integrity of the auctions. Participants in the auction are fully responsible for their actions under the auction rules. We will tighten up our vetting process going forward assuring continuing, full support for our serious, legitimate bidding members.
BTW, we plan to reintroduce the G13 and Shanti gift pack on auction soon.

IMG_6039.JPG

mu

Back