Latest Auction Offerings

Thanks Swifty. Wish I knew specifically who did it. I guess this gives me an exscuse to save up for more auctions.

Edit: I was looking forward to running several straws of dreamtime. I think I'll pad my next auctions purchase with some dreamtime. Could be a fun pheno hunt for next year.
Im sorry to hear this mate :oops:. If was you I will gather all my mates that come over when seeds missing and tell them thats some one nicked my seeds in their faces and I know who did it but I give them the opportunity return the seeds anonymously.

This is not friends mate friends stand by you not robing you.

D,

All I can say is unless you have 100% undeniable proof, don’t accuse or believe that this or that guy is guilty. Many times it may seem like this guy did it. Everything points to him but it’s not him, it’s the guy we least expect.

Maybe best to take the loss and take more precautions so it doesn’t happen again and figure you paid for the seeds and a lesson. You’re smarter now…Plus whoever did it has some bad karma that will pay him back.

Holy Smoke €20.
I'm getting addicted to watching how the auctions go.....especially Super Silver and Mango Hazes. Sometimes they go to nearly 80 euros on auction, which is still a great price because the Super Silver Haze I bought from a seed shop a few months ago before I ever found this site, and they cost me £95, and €80 is roughly £75 so either way it's a good deal ✌️👍

I'm getting addicted to watching how the auctions go.....especially Super Silver and Mango Hazes. Sometimes they go to nearly 80 euros on auction, which is still a great price because the Super Silver Haze I bought from a seed shop a few months ago before I ever found this site, and they cost me £95, and €80 is roughly £75 so either way it's a good deal ✌️👍
Good value at the auctions forsure.
I believe Neville's Haze is where the grail lies for me personally but I am happy to be wrong with either of the strains you mentioned..

Good value at the auctions forsure.
I believe Neville's Haze is where the grail lies for me personally but I am happy to be wrong with either of the strains you mentioned..
True mate. Plus you get to buy strains and seeds that you probably wouldn't buy if you were looking on a seedshop website. I'm certain that I wouldn't have bought things like Dreamtime, Shark Shock, Shit, NHS, Ash, and a couple of others, if it wasn't for the auctions.
I used to dream about buying Mr Nice strains 20 years ago when I used to read my Big Book Of Buds. Better late than never eh ✌️😆

True mate. Plus you get to buy strains and seeds that you probably wouldn't buy if you were looking on a seedshop website. I'm certain that I wouldn't have bought things like Dreamtime, Shark Shock, Shit, NHS, Ash, and a couple of others, if it wasn't for the auctions.
I used to dream about buying Mr Nice strains 20 years ago when I used to read my Big Book Of Buds. Better late than never eh ✌️😆
Yeah man. I have all four of those books.
Quality.

Yeah man. I have all four of those books.
Quality.
Oh there are 4 of them? 😆
I only have the first book, it's where I first learnt about Medicine Man and Super Silver Haze, although I'm pretty sure I remember it being called just Silver Haze back then 🙄
There were a few books at the time that were more important than the bible to me....Indoor Marijuana Cultivation by Jorge Cervantes was another but I lent it out and never got it back 🤷✌️

Haha I am exactly the same Jammy. I remember the first pack of seeds I bought was Nirvana white rhino. At the time I didn't know much about MNS, but at the same time I definitely wouldnt have been able to afford them. I remember scolling through everyonedoesit.com and looking at all the different strains I would get if I could afford them.

And through Shanti doing the auctions that definitely is possible, most of my MNS collection I got through auctions or discounts- I am very grateful that Shanti does offer us such premium products at reasonable prices.

The first set of auctions I won was particularly crazy. Critical mass, devil and nordle all for €9.50 each (or it may have been 11.50, I cant remember what the minimum was back in 2018) , and black widow for €17 I think it was.

Haha I am exactly the same Jammy. I remember the first pack of seeds I bought was Nirvana white rhino. At the time I didn't know much about MNS, but at the same time I definitely wouldnt have been able to afford them. I remember scolling through everyonedoesit.com and looking at all the different strains I would get if I could afford them.

And through Shanti doing the auctions that definitely is possible, most of my MNS collection I got through auctions or discounts- I am very grateful that Shanti does offer us such premium products at reasonable prices.

The first set of auctions I won was particularly crazy. Critical mass, devil and nordle all for €9.50 each (or it may have been 11.50, I cant remember what the minimum was back in 2018) , and black widow for €17 I think it was.
Hahaha you know it mate 😆
First time I ever heard of Mr Nice was the first plant I ever had. Someone gave me a female Mr Nice G13 x Hashplant mother by Sensi Seeds. After that I mainly had my seeds sent to me from some good folks at Treating Yourself.com.
I remember buying Cinderella seeds from the US but mainly I couldn't afford seeds like Medicine Man. I'm so stoked to actually own a straw of Medicine Man that cost me about €25 of the auctions the other week.
I will have a hard decision as to which strain to start first.....well, after Super Silver Haze 👍
I bought Nirvana White Rhino too. I've still got a pack of 5 in the fridge ✌️👍

Every time I get on the site I get a different auction scenario. Sometimes all o’s for time left and other times I see something I want with latest bid and when I log on that auction is over and the variety is not in the auction anymore. Other times I come onsite without logging in and current items for auction and latest bids are shown. It is very frustrating and while I’ve been lucky in the not distant but not recent past, it is now very frustrating for me and I’ll just buy at regular price or wait for occasional special deals. Anyone else experienced similar?

Every time I get on the site I get a different auction scenario. Sometimes all o’s for time left and other times I see something I want with latest bid and when I log on that auction is over and the variety is not in the auction anymore. Other times I come onsite without logging in and current items for auction and latest bids are shown. It is very frustrating and while I’ve been lucky in the not distant but not recent past, it is now very frustrating for me and I’ll just buy at regular price or wait for occasional special deals. Anyone else experienced similar?
Hi Boris, I regularly get the 0.00 timer left where it hasn't fully gone. That happens all the time. I've never had the timer drop to nothing though when I log in, so that is a strange one.

Hi Boris, I regularly get the 0.00 timer left where it hasn't fully gone. That happens all the time. I've never had the timer drop to nothing though when I log in, so that is a strange one.
Very strange Iozak I agree. I didn’t have this problem in the past but it started in the last few months. Oh well. I have a decent stock but it’s a fun thing when I see something I’d like to add…BTW your sketch is Very Similar to one of my sketches/doodles from the time I was around 12 to today 60 years later!

Very strange Iozak I agree. I didn’t have this problem in the past but it started in the last few months. Oh well. I have a decent stock but it’s a fun thing when I see something I’d like to add…BTW your sketch is Very Similar to one of my sketches/doodles from the time I was around 12 to today 60 years later!
Haha that is funny Boris, I also drew it between 0 and 60 years ago 🤣

It's funny, I drew it on a scrap piece of paper whilst in a zoom meeting, my partner loved it and stuck it on the fridge without me realising 🤣 when I asked her what my avatar should be on the forums she said that pic.

@BrotherBoris @KristianC
Yes, I've noticed the countdown timer being out of sync recently.

Can't get in this morning

Screenshot_20240810_082240_Brave.jpg

Im sorry to hear this mate :oops:. If was you I will gather all my mates that come over when seeds missing and tell them thats some one nicked my seeds in their faces and I know who did it but I give them the opportunity return the seeds anonymously.

This is not friends mate friends stand by you not robing you.
D,

All I can say is unless you have 100% undeniable proof, don’t accuse or believe that this or that guy is guilty. Many times it may seem like this guy did it. Everything points to him but it’s not him, it’s the guy we least expect.

Maybe best to take the loss and take more precautions so it doesn’t happen again and figure you paid for the seeds and a lesson. You’re smarter now…Plus whoever did it has some bad karma that will pay him back.

Thank you for the advice and kind words, I appreciate them both. Calling someone out on the theft isn't an option. I've no proof who did it and besides, basically no one knows I grow. So saying "Hey, I know you jacked my seeds!" Wouldn't be the best idea. The fact that the seeds were stolen isn't nearly as scary as the thought that someone might put two and two together, that's even worse. I'm hoping whoever jacked them thinks they are novelty seeds, especially becuase of the straws.

Nope, this is a learning experience and the seeds are are a necessary cost.

Diesel840

Back