same here, i prefer all his offspring where the AC male is most dominantNice I got one of them I love anything with the ac male
Isn't that the regular ssh on the auctions right now? I don't see the ibl.that SSHz IBL went straight to Mars
Isn't that the regular ssh on the auctions right now? I don't see the ibl.
Few days ago a SSHz IBL straw was shot to Mars by Mr.Nice seeds. According to an anonymous insider Elon Musk was involved in bidding on this rare straw that was last seen at around 120€+ with still much time on the countdown left...
The SSH IBL was sold for 125,50€
Someone made the deal of his lifeAnd unfortunately it wasn't me
The auction ended while the migration was still running and I was unable to place a bid
MB

Have a Happy Birthday @shantibabaTake his lead and stay young brothers and sisters! Stay creative and be of loving heart. Be positive about the future bc you'll be living in it soon enough. Happy birthday Shanti, forever young brah!
Damn those auction prices for Mango and SSH are getting high these days.
Cheaper to buy a new pack with birthday discount...Damn those auction prices for Mango and SSH are getting high these days.
I think word is out and monetary bang for the buck shows that an average of 9 fems/pack x conservative 2-3 oz/each means no price tag is realistically too high. And that’s not counting clones or seeds. Where ya finding those 2 flowers in dispensaries??? No one wants to flower 16 weeks.Damn those auction prices for Mango and SSH are getting high these days.