Latest Auction Offerings

I've been sooooo stupid. First time pollination by hand. Me being smart at first, turning off all fans. I dip my brush into the container of pollen, pull it out and see a dustcloud of pollem released in the tent. 😱 I have no stash, need it badly... now this...
Try using a QTip. Pollen sticks to it very good but also will bush off onto the pistils. Well you should have a millions seeds, to look on the bright side…

ps: does anyone else have a problem with the spellcheck or whatever it is that changes words?

Try using a QTip. Pollen sticks to it very good but also will bush off onto the pistils. Well you should have a millions seeds, to look on the bright side…

ps: does anyone else have a problem with the spellcheck or whatever it is that changes words?
It was't because of the brush, it was by pulling it out. Next time I'll take the plants I want to pollinate as far as possible out of the tent.
There is hope though. I stored the pollem for weeks in room temp and then for about 2 months in the fridge. Maybe it has gone bad for the most part so I have only few seeds.

Otherwise I'll have Critical Mass x (New Skunk x Neville's Mango Haze) and Critical Mass x Early Skunk. I pollinated in the 4th week after first sight of bloom. Should've done that at the 3th week but oh well....

It was't because of the brush, it was by pulling it out. Next time I'll take the plants I want to pollinate as far as possible out of the tent.
There is hope though. I stored the pollem for weeks in room temp and then for about 2 months in the fridge. Maybe it has gone bad for the most part so I have only few seeds.

Otherwise I'll have Critical Mass x (New Skunk x Neville's Mango Haze) and Critical Mass x Early Skunk. I pollinated in the 4th week after first sight of bloom. Should've done that at the 3th week but oh well....
Ok, I understand now. The pollen may be dormant or weaker as you said after weeks at room temp and then months in frig rather than freezer. In any event, there may be some worthwhile offspring but lots of genetics so a lot of variety too. Good luck and we all learn from our mistakes. Not enough time to tell all of mine throughout the years…

Back