Latest Auction Offerings

Mr. Brown said: "By the way today I got myself some Holy Grail for 46,-€ :love:"

Winner, Winner, buy me dinner! Nice score, Mr. Brown! Looking forward to that grow.

Longball

When I ever make it to Upstate New York the dinner is on me 😉 What is a typical dinner in Upstate New York? I bet it's delicious (y)
Before I will start my championship grow with the Holy Grail I have to complete some buildup grows. After I finish my :poop: I will try my luck with NHS to gain some more experience (y)

I'm guilty as charged ;)

Thanks for leaving this round to me (y)

Good luck to you for the next round (y)
Yeah, I still got Neville's Haze, Holy Smoke and more to get me going. My next round will probably be Critical Haze and Pink Floyd. Hoping to get a pheno that produces enough within a descent time frame. Would be awesome to see what Haze AC has done to Critical Mass and compare it with what Afghan Haze has done. Critical Haze is another mighty fine strain.

Critical 😍😍😍

Yeah, I still got Neville's Haze, Holy Smoke and more to get me going. My next round will probably be Critical Haze and Pink Floyd. Hoping to get a pheno that produces enough within a descent time frame. Would be awesome to see what Haze AC has done to Critical Mass and compare it with what Afghan Haze has done. Critical Haze is another mighty fine strain.

Critical 😍😍😍
They are all great strains in the catalog . My next round will be a straw of LA Niña . Excited to try it .

Oh sweet and fragrant cannabis plant, Thy love I cannot deny, With each inhalation I take, My heart begins to fly. Thou art the herb of lovers, The one that sets our hearts aflame, With every puff we take, Our passion grows without shame. Thy scent, so earthy and musky, Fills my nostrils with delight, As I inhale, my heart sings, And my soul takes flight. Thou art my faithful companion, My love for thee will never die, For every time I'm with thee, I feel like I can touch the sky. Oh cannabis, my dearest love, I will forever hold thee dear, For in thee I have found, A love that's true and sincere.

Im autcion cursed for 2023 I lost this again :sleep:.

Is not my fault at all :ROFLMAO: this dam Ortega knocked me out cold and I woke up from the pc over heating my legs.At least lap top is my friend ahahahah
I was what the is going on ? oups auction lost again:eek:.

Good morning Forum:coffee:

-STB
Reminds me of rubber, sticked to my head, once I felt asleep back at school :D

Last edited:
Back