hi to all and welcome to Nevil on the forum.

Surely it can not be true..... herbalizor pinches himself. Yep - I am awake and alert..

Welcome Nevil. So glad to finally have you back (officially) in the scene. The community has missed you.

My body and soul thanks you from the deep of my lungs. Having a nevs spliff in your honour.

Happy times.
 
Hey Nevil, welcome!
Hope you remember me a.k.a. J Ortega. We used to trade seeds back in the day back 20+ years ago. If you recall I sent you some Garlic Bud, Maple Leaf Indica, Hawaiian Indica and a few others in the mid 80's that you turned to gold. Still have some of yours still in the original small manilla envelopes you sent them in. To this day I am still growing your Hash Plant, G13 X HP and will grow them till I can no longer grow. I have yet to find any better meds than those grown from your stock.
Well it sure is a pleasure seeing you here. Drop me a p.m. when you settle in.
dogless
 
Last edited:
man oh man

wow nevil
what an honour to just see you write

i thank you for all the work you done for the cana community(more than anyone)
especialy all the hazework you done,haze is my favourite out of hundreds of strains tried
i cant get enough of it since when you were growing back for greenhouse
ive just done a bunch of nevil lol or your haze but had to take it early due to unforseen circumstances but have all the cuts at another place flowering now
i hope you stick around and we can have some great talks about hazes
welcome back, the community has missed you so much

peace

if your ever in the uk you have jars of haze siting here for you anytime
 

Attachments

  • 102_8654.jpg
    102_8654.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 34
hey OJD!

Whats up mate..smelled the haze and said to drop by huh? hehe
nice to see you here again man..I sure you are well hazed up lately

looking forward to the reports on the different phenos
have fun and hoping to see you around more often now we are all hazed up here as well! :D
 
I'd like to thank every one once again for the warm welcome.
I've had a few incoming friendship requests. I don't really know what that means. I don't normally spend time on forums or facebook and suchlike. With the welcome I've been given I feel that I am already among friends and I consider you all friends until I have evidence to the contrary.
I can share this with you. At the moment I am living in Australia and because Australia is a stronghold of the N.W.O., I don't have the freedom to do the things that I could in Holland in days gone by.
I should remind you that I'm not using an alias, so incriminating questions aren't really appropriate, so when one of you asks, "what am I growing right now," some twisted fuck in the DPP's office goes straight to google earth or whatever they use, and has a look.
Most Governments in the world are predatory by nature and Australia is right up there. But until they finalise internet censorship, I can still say whatever I want.
If there is something private that you feel is important you can PM me, but I don't know how safe that is.
 
Hi Nevil

I would suggest you have a chat with admini on internet security issues , I believe he is quite knowledgeable on the subject and hopefully he should be able to give some good advise on some protective measures etc .
 
Did the Mason's invent the mason Jar?

Love and respect Nevil,

Thank you very much for any input you may have... Critical Haze is wonderful smoke. Thanks for helping Shanti create this wonderful cultivar...

I have been waiting for the right opportunity to utilize aquaponics for many years and noticed in your post that you worked with koi for 8 years. I would like to implement a bucket system reticulating through my flowering and mothering room and could use some input. I would love to utilize a reticulating bucket system for one of my flowering rooms which house 8K. I have 2k in my vegging/mother room. Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated

I also wanted to ask what you fed your koi, and if it was dried fish food, bug larva, worms or fish?, Did you notice what you feed your koi was present in the taste of the cured crop. Any suggestions of types of fish that work better than others, i.e. carnivorous vs. herbivorous, or both. Do you also like to put plants in your fish tank or fish farm?

I also would like to ask about ph fluctuation and more importantly, how it affects our ideal ph ranges in hydroponics and with our chosen cultivars. Should I be concerned with slight drifts and ph accordingly or should I look for more natural methods and let the aqua culture do the work?

I am also trying to figure out reservoir size. I currently use two 55 gallon drums. One drum is usually used for my nutrients, and the other drum holds filtered plain ph water. Is there a formula for arriving at the perfect size for indoor aquaponics aquarium size? I am aware some fish cultures prefer cooler temps or higher temps… should I just stick with the ideal temperature for hydroponics and select my fish accordingly?
Any thoughts on yield indoors with aquaculture? Is there a loss or does the quality of the finished crop make up for it?

I have done some studying on Aquaculture and aquapoincis but there really isn’t that much info out there on cannabis and aquaculture. Maybe you can consider a book, as I am sure many would love to utilize fish culture within their gardens…

Have you ever read Dynamic Aquaria by Adey and Loveland? I also read and watched some great info from another Aussi named Murry Hallam. If there is any other books or info out that you could recommend, I would be indebted to you.

Of topic, did you get a chance to go to Giza. Really interesting experiment you did there! I had a chance to go to Africa in 2005 and I was lucky to spend 10 days traveling through Egypt. Sinai was defiantly one of my favorite places in the world to visit and the herb was really good…

I also wanted to say that I am really sadden by the natural disaster that just occurred in my father’s home land and am sending my prayers out to the many people who have lost their loved ones. What impact do you think this will have on landrace Pakistani genetics for the years to come, or will this prove to help strength natural landrace strains in North Pakistan…

Sincerest thanks,
Love and respect,
You new friend,

Chana Masala
 
I'd like to thank every one once again for the warm welcome.
I've had a few incoming friendship requests. I don't really know what that means. I don't normally spend time on forums or facebook and suchlike. With the welcome I've been given I feel that I am already among friends and I consider you all friends until I have evidence to the contrary.
I can share this with you. At the moment I am living in Australia and because Australia is a stronghold of the N.W.O., I don't have the freedom to do the things that I could in Holland in days gone by.
I should remind you that I'm not using an alias, so incriminating questions aren't really appropriate, so when one of you asks, "what am I growing right now," some twisted fuck in the DPP's office goes straight to google earth or whatever they use, and has a look.
Most Governments in the world are predatory by nature and Australia is right up there. But until they finalise internet censorship, I can still say whatever I want.
If there is something private that you feel is important you can PM me, but I don't know how safe that is.

Gosh,didn't know that when I asked what you were puffing on and working on. Sorry if I put you in a bad position.

I am sure you are living an honest legal life, like the rest of us!

:D

Be safe, stay free, live, love, etc ...

ps - Are you considered a national hero over there yet? Do they have a day dedicated to you, or at least a parade? If not, in due time, I am sure. If the world keeps changing the way it is, it won't be long !
 
Hi Chana
Re: Hydroponics/Aquaculture.
If you have a functioning biological filter on your pond, it's job is to convert the Ammonia/ Ammonium to nitrite (NO2) which in turn gets converted by bacteria to nitrate (NO3). Plants generally don't do well on nitrates alone. Aquarium shop love people who buy plants, they keep on coming back for more. Ammonium Nitrate for example is an essential ingredient for a good Hydroponics formula and your filter is removing it before the plants can utilise it. Because of restrictions on the sale of Ammonium Nitrate many Fertiliser suppliers (not naming names) choose to source nitrogen without using it, which IMHO doesn't give the same result. I've been thinking about marketing mine for this reason. Some Asian vegetables will grow on pond water but your choice is limited.

Koi are omnivores, they will eat anything you do.

I'm sorry to hear about the flood in your Father's homeland, these days you are left wondering, Did HAARP have anything to do with it? I'd like to go back to Pakistan, if I had a guide, I'm sure that there is still genetics there that we could use. Fortunately, most cannabis is grown in the mountains.
N.
 
Hey Nevil,
any chance you could have a look at this product and see what you think, some of your posts have got me thinking and I dug it up out of storage.
I bought one a few years ago and used it on my crops until the battery ran out then put it to the side.
I never noticed any difference while using it but also never done a side by side comparison, plus I like to tinker, so crops tend to get something different alot of the time.

www.viaqua.com

Peace, GG
 
Wyclf Jean for President...

Greetings Uncle Nev,

Thank you for taking the time, I see that you have been really popular around here the past few days, it is nice to have you home… how many pm’s you have so far, lol…

Hi Chana
Re: Hydroponics/Aquaculture.
If you have a functioning biological filter on your pond, it's job is to convert the Ammonia/ Ammonium to nitrite (NO2) which in turn gets converted by bacteria to nitrate (NO3). Plants generally don't do well on nitrates alone. Aquarium shop love people who buy plants, they keep on coming back for more. Ammonium Nitrate for example is an essential ingredient for a good Hydroponics formula and your filter is removing it before the plants can utilise it. Because of restrictions on the sale of Ammonium Nitrate many Fertiliser suppliers (not naming names) choose to source nitrogen without using it, which IMHO doesn't give the same result. I've been thinking about marketing mine for this reason. Some Asian vegetables will grow on pond water but your choice is limited. .

Nev, couldn't one just remove the mechanical bio-filtration stage and increase or decrease plant count (or fish stock) to control and maintain optimal NO2 levels?

Koi are omnivores, they will eat anything you do. .

Never knew that. Thank you for that one, I was considering cichlids or piranha. If I understand koi love cool water, live for many years and are more affordable than other breeds of fish... so it is great to learn that they are so versatile..

I'm sorry to hear about the flood in your Father's homeland, these days you are left wondering, Did HAARP have anything to do with it? I'd like to go back to Pakistan, if I had a guide, I'm sure that there is still genetics there that we could use. Fortunately, most cannabis is grown in the mountains.
N.

Thanks for the condolences Nevil, inshalla my family will be healthy.

Unless you are affiliated with HAARP, I wouldn’t worry brother. NWO is definitely in full swing… got to just grow a few more beans and maybe I can fall off the face of this earth with my family.

When is good for you, I can arrange to carry your bags and help roll joints.
We can ask Mr. Marks to arrange for the guide… Lol!

Be well Uncle,

Chana
 
Hi genegenie
It appears that water can hold frequency, seems to be what homeopathy is all about, as far as this machine goes, send the link to Dan Winter, see what he says.

Re Plants and aquaculture,
you can create good conditions for either plants or fish, but not both at the same time. Some fish can rough it a bit. Try barramundi or catfish.
 
Welcome Nevil! Thanks for your many contributions to the world of cultivation throughout the years, and for making the best genetics available to us all.
I wish you great success in your current and future endeavors, whatever they may be.
Blessings and respect to both you and Shanti!
 
Hi Nevil,

I wanted to say thank you for your contributions over the years and of course this thought provoking thread. (It takes lot for me to post.) All this discussion takes me back to a time prior to when you started your own journey in the canna world, to when sativas were not akin to Haze and had their own sphere of influence in the culture....*sigh*

Anywhoo, here is an interesting commercial effort in Australia you may want to look at...

Magnetic Water

This technology has received some critical review and is worth considering when you have the time...

I had a ten-year run in the early 80's as an importer of tropical fish, many of which came out of Holland as you no doubt know. The bio-mechanical sub-systems were ahead of their time, but primitive by today's standards. In the end water quality in sustainable closed systems always comes down to N-fixing bacteria in bio-filtration as well as high-quality mechanical filtration, be it magneto-vortex or simply D.E. It's still fun for me to cobble them together, though I do not miss the 24/7 care for live-stock anymore - at least beyond the care of my own canna-kids...:)

So, as you venture into the world of Limnology (I have a degree in this esoteric art), I shall walk into your area of expertise and try my lot at seeing if I can bridge my knowledge of early 70's Sativas into the latter-age art of blending the perfect Haze over the next few years. Perhaps we can lend each other a hand in romancing each others stone...

In any event, thanks again for your pointed contributions. They DO mean a lot to many.

Cheers!
 
Once again my friend. Thank you very much for the strains you have shared with us over the many years. My only question would be why the shift to the haze side from the skunk#1. I had such great results with that strain until I lost it. Now trying your mango crosses to convince me to shift over to the haze side. I'm sure it won't be hard. You will live in infamy to all of us in the industry.

Phd
 
Welcome Nevil

Hey Nevil, (**RUBS EYES**)welcome to the forum buddy. We were privileged enough to have Shanti grace the boards, but now we have another big legend from the game grace the boards too.

You and Shanti are top dollar! I see your arrival is creating quite a stir. It's great to have your point of view on certain topics, the same with Shanti. You can't beat information straight from the horses mouth.

I like how you post Nevil, you sound funny bro. Can't wait to glean new tips off of you.

The Grail looks exciting, I'll save that for that thread though.

MNS, Shanti and Nevil rock! (And Howard of course, c'mon Howard give us a couple of posts.) :D

Peace.
 
Welcome Nevil!

The real King of Cannabis is back...........Great news!!

It is a great pleasure to see you posting here on the mr.nice forums! Feels very good to read you!! Greetings from Breda!
 

Attachments

  • 161Nevil.jpg
    161Nevil.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 161nevil1.jpg
    161nevil1.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 161nevil2.jpg
    161nevil2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 161nevil3.jpg
    161nevil3.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 161nevil5.jpg
    161nevil5.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 22
  • 161nevil6.jpg
    161nevil6.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 161nevil7.jpg
    161nevil7.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 161nevil9.jpg
    161nevil9.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back
Top