hi to all and welcome to Nevil on the forum.

Wow! What can I say that others have not already. Wish you well!
 
errr hello nev:):o:D:o:)

how you doin? so wats rockin your jars at the mow:)

have you tryed shantis Nev skunk ? its bankin:)
 
Last edited:
Great news!

Hello and welcome Nevil.
Great to have you on this forum.
Hope you'll find the time and patience to give each on every one of us the answers to a thousand and one questions.
I'll wait a few years to ask you mine. ;)
Hope you'll find it enjoyable here @ mns.
Best regards,
Y.Sam
 
Welcome nevil for finally joining better late then never lol. It will be great hearing your future input and interacting with us like shanti does. I'm sure I can speak for most of us in saying that this is just another great unique experiance that can only be found at mns. Top notch service and customer care secound to none in my book.
 
Welcome Nevil and thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the world of cannabis. We all have undoubtedly benefited from your creations and you are truly an inspiration. I look forward to meeting you more formally and I wish you the best. :)

FW
 
The real King of Cannabis is back...........Great news!! Welcome man, just wanted to say I appreciate all youve done for the community threw out the decades, keep up the good work!!

Can't wait to hear what you guys got cook'n!!

Danny
 
This community for sure goes forward , with every day it becomes more and more interesting being here.
Neville & Shanti together bring new note to this community.
Glad to have both of you here !!!
 
Hello Nevil!
I am also pleased to see you here, having known about you since my first High Times issue in the mid 1980's. I ordered Skunk#1 from you in '86. It was quite an adventure to order in the old tradition with the carbon paper! I think you were out of Sk#1, and sent my second choice, California Orange.

Being a beginner, I planned to grow these plants in a Phototron purchased from an ad in HT magazine! Never happened...

vajra
 
Welcome Aboard Nevil!

There's little I can add to whats already been said, but I'll add My THANKS for all the work you've done, hold off on my questions for awhile also, since I'm sure you'll be overwhelmed with them soon enough.
I'd also like to suggest that perhaps you could start a closed (temporarily,till finished expressing your thoughts)thread discussing some of the more popular OLD strains you created and are still working with?
 
Cheers mates! Good to hear from you Shanti

Welcome Neville,
It's an honor to have you join us and a pleasure to get to know you.
To be in both Shantibabas & your presence is exciting & as we all know, none of us could be in a better place than here at MNS. So with that said, It is very nice to meet your acquintence.

Can't thank you enough for your sacrifices & contributions, but hope in time to show my appreciation.

Welcome to MNS Nev!
$hit, that gave me goose bumbs to say:D

-SD
 
Back
Top