hi to all and welcome to Nevil on the forum.

Welcome Nevil and I must say perfect timing, just as I am about to grow Nev's haze outdoors:D
Hope you dont mind if I ask you A LOT of questions:D...Cheers K
 
Everytime I come on here it almost seems unbelievable that we can talk to and deal with Shanti personally, now Nevil simply amazing!
Glad do have you around and would love to indulge in your knowledge.
 
Shanti and Nevil both on the MNS forum.

That is quite a dynamic duo! What a pleasure it will be to read Shanti and Nevils wise words on the forum. Very glad you are here Nevil.:)
 
big welcome

its definetly an honor

ive waited a long time for this

i look forward to soaking in some of your vast knowledge,ive got some questions hopfully you can answer in the future

1luvbigherb
 
right on..... interested in seeing some info posted by nevil.....
it will be nice to get some input from the man himself.....!
RIGHT ON....
GETRDUN
 
hey Shanti ,
great to hear Nev is joining us at the mns forums!


A big Welcome to you Nevil !

really nice to have you here with Shanti , this is great news !
thank you for all you 've done and wish you a good time here at the forums

have fun and see ya around :)

L33t
 
Man I have wanted to ask these two questions for almost 20 years. The info age kicks ass. Thanks Shanti, and Nev!

Firts question is like a bunch of us are wondering is what is your preferred bud to toke on?
 
>>>

Wow :D If Shanti wasn't so damn modest, I wouldn't be thinkin the next big thing is on the horizon. Welcome to MNS.
 
speculating

Nevil has been looking at how to exploit polyploidy in Cannabis is my guess. We are still very much in the steep part of the curve in knowledge of the plant since, for the most part, it is officially suppressed.

can't wait to find out more:D
 
Damn ....Nevil himself on the MNS forums! I am new to the forums but have heard and read enough of the man to know that I want to scratch the edge of his scalp to see what is going on in there these days! Thanks Shanti for letting us have this Gusto in talking with you two legends. On with the show. Sweeet!!!!
 
wow......that's insane.....we welcome you nevil....

jai guru dev....

Namaste...................:D
 
Last edited:
Hi All

Been chatting with Nevil and he has a few new interesting things going on and wanted to bring it to the attention of MNS family.

I am happy to welcome him on the forum. He does need much of an introduction here as we all know he is the one that began most all breeds fundamental to our scene back in the 80s...

Rather than try to overload questions of historic nature let us get on with the job and see what sort of advances and news we can discuss.Thank you...all the best Sb
Ola El Jefe,
Welcome home Nevil ,if it were not for your work,we might all still be smoking the dirt weed of Mexico ... instead I enjoy the finest herbs, Like Haze,Skunk,Northern Lights and Hindu Kush... puff puff
Pass out :D
I'll be chatting with you soon.
peace
Scorpion
 
Back
Top