hi to all and welcome to Nevil on the forum.

Welcome Nevil!!!...very cool to see you back on the boards!
I can't wait to see what you and Shanti have in store for the future.

All the best!:)
 
LOL His not welsh is he:D
Maybe His A New Zealander
I Only Fondle Sheep When I'm Out Of Lanolin:D
Wales Has Lots Of Sheep But Also Has Some Very Knowledgeable Shepherds
Since Howard Marks Descended From Good North Wales Stock, He's The Closest Example I Can Think Of
Were Led Zeppelin Sheep Shaggers When They Stayed In Wales' Former Capitol, Machynleth ?
Or Were They Busy Penning Away Their First Led Zeppelin Album In The Cottage Called bron Y Aur ( Valley Of Gold )?
Wales Is A Lovely Country Filled With Lovely People And Of Course With So Much Open Space For Sheep To Graze Before being Sold Over The Border And Beyond.http://www.penllyn.com
Wales Is Also Full Of Myth And Legend.
I've Never Heard Of Anyone Actually Caught In The Act Of Beastiality , But Have Read Of A Very Unfortuneate Donkey Up Blackpool Way Who Accomadated It's Owner
Just Because Wales Has The Most Sheep Per Capita Than Any Other Country In The World Does Not Make For A Sheepshagger .
Dear Me ; I Think I'll Have To Go Read Some Dylan Thomas To Rebalance My Equilibrium
Yes , Heres One Sage Shepherd I Had The Honour of Meeting And I Must Say His Accent Sounds Very North Wales For Someone Who Grew Up In The Anglisised South

Dear Me :rolleyes:
JKP
 

Attachments

  • Y DDraig Goch.jpg
    Y DDraig Goch.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 143
  • My Friend Howard Relaxing After A Gig -2007.jpg
    My Friend Howard Relaxing After A Gig -2007.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
  • P7090244.JPG
    P7090244.JPG
    333 KB · Views: 8
naaa - you're all sheepshaggers, hehe ;)

and we're all land stealing, house price rising, government oppressing, language denying sassinachs!


I think Wales is just stunning country. I'd move there if it wasn't so wet (or to it's far far balmier south coast if it wasn't so fucking expensive!!!)
 
Last edited:
All right, you are starting to piss me off now. What's wrong with sheep. Some sheep can be loving friends. Why do you think they cloned Dolly. It wasn't just to prove a point!
It was to keep the dreams of thousands of New Zeelanders alive.

The Americans had Lassie.

The Australians had Skippy and Flipper.

And the New Zeelanders had Dolly.

We all need some love in our life, why judge those who find it.

N.
 
PlayBillSheep.gif
 
Maybe His A New Zealander
I Only Fondle Sheep When I'm Out Of Lanolin:D
Wales Has Lots Of Sheep But Also Has Some Very Knowledgeable Shepherds
Since Howard Marks Descended From Good North Wales Stock, He's The Closest Example I Can Think Of
Were Led Zeppelin Sheep Shaggers When They Stayed In Wales' Former Capitol, Machynleth ?
Or Were They Busy Penning Away Their First Led Zeppelin Album In The Cottage Called bron Y Aur ( Valley Of Gold )?
Wales Is A Lovely Country Filled With Lovely People And Of Course With So Much Open Space For Sheep To Graze Before being Sold Over The Border And Beyond.http://www.penllyn.com
Wales Is Also Full Of Myth And Legend.
I've Never Heard Of Anyone Actually Caught In The Act Of Beastiality , But Have Read Of A Very Unfortuneate Donkey Up Blackpool Way Who Accomadated It's Owner
Just Because Wales Has The Most Sheep Per Capita Than Any Other Country In The World Does Not Make For A Sheepshagger .
Dear Me ; I Think I'll Have To Go Read Some Dylan Thomas To Rebalance My Equilibrium
Yes , Heres One Sage Shepherd I Had The Honour of Meeting And I Must Say His Accent Sounds Very North Wales For Someone Who Grew Up In The Anglisised South

Dear Me :rolleyes:
JKP

didn't you get caught bollock deep in your kid?
 
Are You Accusing Me Of Child Abuse- Turbogrower#1

BG ; I Really Think You Have Overstepped The Mark With Your Accusations
My Kids Are Just Fine, And Unlike Yourself We Have Never Had Social Services Take Them Away .
You Can ( Or Your New Mrs Can Expect A Visit Off Mine Next Week)
Theres A Big Difference Between Falling In A Barrel Of Rum Buried In My Back Lawn And Child Abuse.:mad:
And It Seems The Only Time You Post Here Is To Aggravate People.
I Have Complained About You Once Before Turbogrower#1:mad:
You Like To Kick Someone When They're On The Ground
I'd Complain Again Regarding Your Post But You Just Aint Worth It
I;ve Read Some Of Your Public Messages And They Are Damning Indeed
I Am Glad I Read Your Post As I Can Now Take Away Any Risks That Seem Imminent.
You Have Also Trodden Quite Rudely On A Welcome Thread Of Great Importance
Can You Either Grow Up Or Just Fuck Off Back Under The Rock From Where You Came.
Won't Be Taking Any Chances Now You're On My Case
Thanks For The Advance Warning bugging grower
JKP
 
You're A Good Guy Grover, Keep In Touch

naaa - you're all sheepshaggers, hehe ;)

and we're all land stealing, house price rising, government oppressing, language denying sassinachs!


I think Wales is just stunning country. I'd move there if it wasn't so wet (or to it's far far balmier south coast if it wasn't so fucking expensive!!!)

Hi Grover :)
I Appreciate Your Sense Of Humour And Wit
It's A Shame A Very Few Ruin Things For Others On This Site
I Much Prefered Getting Along With Everyone And Doing My Little Bit To Help Out. Rather Than Stop Treatment And Face Extreme Paranoia I Have No Option But To Step Aside And Concentrate On My Health
I'll Be Back Someday , But Not Til After Treatment Or The Comments By Budding Grower Have Been Stopped
Thank You
Joe
 
Just Say No....to 'budding' grower!

Hi Joe, at first I thought the guy/gal was trying to be witty by implying that you liked young goats (Kids) instead of sheep, however after receiving a rude message from 'budding grower' this morning, I beg to differ.

I'll let you judge for yourselves the character of 'budding' grower.

Maybe he is Arjan, Planco or Jack? :rolleyes:

Like I said in my message to you 'budding' grower, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all'.

Anyway Joe, lets get back to enjoying our sunny Sunday afternoons. Just loading my pipe now. :)

EDIT:Don't let the post of a plonker deter you from the community Joe. Anyhow all the best with the treatment. And I look forward to seeing you post sooner rather than later.
 

Attachments

  • Not very nice!.jpg
    Not very nice!.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 
Last edited:
Article quote-"However, having sex with animals is not against the law in Washington State. he Humane Society of the U.S. says it should be and talks about other cases."

Anyone in WashingtonState with a basement, need a roommate? Non-smoking animal lover looking for a place to grow and bang horses.

Gives new meaning to the expression different storkes for different folks. :)_~
 
Last edited:
Article quote-"However, having sex with animals is not against the law in Washington State. he Humane Society of the U.S. says it should be and talks about other cases."

Anyone in WashingtonState with a basement, need a roommate? Non-smoking animal lover looking for a place to grow and bang horses.

Gives new meaning to the expression different storkes for different folks. :)_~



PMSL Kyle,


lol.:D




#
 
Back
Top