Hello everyone I’m Bobberr I’ve been working with autoflower genetics, I love learning all things cannabis. I love old school haze. “Piff”

Hello @Bobberr!

Nice grow! Hoping to tap into your experience with Auto's. Accidentally pollinated a female Auto with a male Photo and seeds were produced. What do you think I can reasonably expect to get out of these F1 seeds? Photo's, semi-auto's, mutants, or.....

Longball
 
Hello @Bobberr!

Nice grow! Hoping to tap into your experience with Auto's. Accidentally pollinated a female Auto with a male Photo and seeds were produced. What do you think I can reasonably expect to get out of these F1 seeds? Photo's, semi-auto's, mutants, or.....

Longball

what you just made our semi auto flowers, You won’t find any auto flower genetics until after breeding f1’s you can find some in F2’s. what you will find are expressions ranging from both parents but you will not find any auto flowers until you breed those seeds again they carry recessive genetics of auto flower so two semi auto’s together can create “some” auto genetics.
Edited.
 
Hello @Bobberr!

Nice grow! Hoping to tap into your experience with Auto's. Accidentally pollinated a female Auto with a male Photo and seeds were produced. What do you think I can reasonably expect to get out of these F1 seeds? Photo's, semi-auto's, mutants, or.....

Longball
As bobber said no autos in the f1 . About 25% will be auto in the f2 and by breeding the plants which are autoflowering together f3 should be about 50% or something like that.
 
I have this Facebook thing going on on my way to 7,000 followers. Lots happened since I last posted.
started a cannabis cooperative and I’m working with farms who are getting legal licenses.. Ghe future is so bright! I have so
Much more to post I just need to play with the pics so they don’t post sideways 🫣
 
I have this Facebook thing going on on my way to 7,000 followers. Lots happened since I last posted.
started a cannabis cooperative and I’m working with farms who are getting legal licenses.. Ghe future is so bright! I have so
Much more to post I just need to play with the pics so they don’t post sideways 🫣
What's the Facebook handle?
 
what are the parents on this one? which sour cut did you use?
This was just a side project from strawberry pie auto reversed and a sour D auto
I did a bobber berry auto sour D auto cross also but haven’t got any pics yet.
nice % on the bobber berry auto can’t wait to lab some of this new stuff almost ready.
strawberry sour I’ll take a few runs and stabilize them to something beautiful. I’ve been busy.
😎💚
 
Back
Top