Hello everyone I’m Bobberr I’ve been working with autoflower genetics, I love learning all things cannabis. I love old school haze. “Piff”

It’s been a while but I hope all is well and the dank weed is in surplus
Bobber.

Greetings, Bobberr! it's good of you to check back in. How's the breeding project making out?

Not a huge fan of autos, myself, although I have a few in my seed collection, Bruce Banner being one of them, sourced direct from the original BB breeder. I also have the regular BB F2 seed from the same breeder.

At any rate, I've certainly seen a few impressive indoor auto grows, in the past few years, but the feminization fetish just rubs me the wrong way. Had I been a member here when you joined, I'd have encouraged you to breed "regular" autos, ONLY. If I ever buy another auto seed in my life, it will only be a "regular" one.

Cheers and I wish you all the best in your project!

FF
 
Hey! it’s great to hear from you again. I still do autos but very limited as lately I’ve been focused on different haze crosses and Some OG work. All reg seed. I got hit with Lyme again this year ended up at hospital with a temporary pacemaker and some antibiotics and I’ve been on my feet a couple months now. This was my 4th time with the tick thing. Aside from that I’m hosting the 4th annual cannabis cup here in Amsterdam NY so I’ve been pretty busy but good. Always nice to catch up. I applied and received a hemp grower and seed retail license and awaiting a retail license. Lots of fun times ahead I believe.
I did do a haze reg x blackberry auto that I took to F3 this year. I didn’t find any auto selections in the F2‘s but I expect some to show up in the F3’s.
Stay well, friend
Bobber
 
I still do autos but very limited as lately I’ve been focused on different haze crosses and Some OG work. All reg seed.

Cool. One regular auto that may interest you in the future is called 304. That's the full name. I've posted a video link about it, in a different thread. Check it out sometime. I think you'd like it.

About the 'feminization' practice, I should clarify that I'm not totally against the practice itself, so much as the "fetish" and abuse of it. Of course there are real life situations where it's "justified", obviously.

It's the attitude that males are worthless and a waste of time & space that I have real issues with.

I got hit with Lyme again this year ended up at hospital with a temporary pacemaker and some antibiotics and I’ve been on my feet a couple months now. This was my 4th time with the tick thing. Aside from that

Sorry to hear about your health challenge(s) but happy to hear you're on the mend again. On the road to optimal health, check out the YouTube channel by Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer. He's a bit abrasive but he's cutting edge. I think he could help you beat Lyme Disease permanently.

I’m hosting the 4th annual cannabis cup here in Amsterdam NY so I’ve been pretty busy but good. Always nice to catch up.

Very cool. What's the date for it? Maybe it's something @longball might like to check out. I'm in Canada, so highly unlikely to get there.

I applied and received a hemp grower and seed retail license and awaiting a retail license. Lots of fun times ahead I believe.

Wishing you genuine good luck with that. It's a tough business to get into, with a lot of struggles; but I'd never discourage anyone from pursuing their "dream". Go for it with all the gusto you can muster up!!

I did do a haze reg x blackberry auto that I took to F3 this year. I didn’t find any auto selections in the F2‘s but I expect some to show up in the F3’s.

Cool. Sounds very interesting! Would like to see a few good photos of the F1 progeny, if you got any.

Stay well, friend
Bobber

Thanks, and you as well. Props!! - FF
 
Back
Top