Hello everyone I’m Bobberr I’ve been working with autoflower genetics, I love learning all things cannabis. I love old school haze. “Piff”

I have lots of pics I’ll post someday after I edit all of them from my friends faces and make them so they post upright in the forum. We are just helping people who need it. I’m not making money in the streets I can assure you. Some people like to make craft beer and it’s a lifetime of experience that makes you a master. I think this is the same in many respects..
I want to change the way people think and I want to help the many people who fell victim to the opioid epidemic and I know cannabis is helping some people recover. I do it all because I’m passionate about it. Some things are worth the risk.
 
There's no reason that's not possible, but I'd like to see the values independently verified by someone like Energy Control.

Personally, I'm fascinated by the outdoor potential of auto hybrids as I live very far north and the climate can deteriorate quite quickly from mid September.

I've experimented outdoors & in a greenhouse with auto seeds from a few different breeders. I'd love to say I found a 25%+ auto, but it hasn't happened yet, and the quality of the buds & high didn't get me very excited, but...

There is no doubt at this stage that fem autos are here to stay, market demand will ensure that. Many people just want an Oz or two of no fuss homegrown bud and aren't going to be overly concerned with huge yields or connoisseur quality bud.

I wouldn't be surprised at a 25%+ auto coming down the line in a few years.

I'll be sticking with regular seeds and indoor gardening for the foreseeable future though!
They already claim to have 25+% autos like FastBuds420 and others
 
Super Silver Haze 1998
View attachment 57104

🤙mu
Wow that’s amazing, I’m a couple decades behind, but thanks for sharing! The pheno we have like this, is the best “piff” examples we have near Albany New York grown from some seed. Super silver haze was what I always thought piff came from. Now things are starting to add up. I knew I came to the right place. Thanks for letting me eat with you all at MNS! Cannabis is what I’ve always been passionate about.
 
Distinct leaf notch with long leaf margins- the similarities in leaf structure cannot be denied. NL5/Hz, Jack Herer, Diesel, Cough, Super Silver Haze, Mango Haze all coming from the combinations of NL5, Haze and Skunk. All these strains, cup holders, originating primarily from the work done by Shanti and Nev. Your timing is perfect @Bobberr!

🤙mu
 
i have a question why to use automatik indoor ?

if you control the light time why use automatik strain for outdoor i can understand but indoor what is the point ?

another question at how many times of light by day you grow you automatik plants ?
Many first time growers try auto, here in NY is just legal now, I can teach anyone to run living soil without needing to measure fertilizer, so basically I’m making seeds to give away to my community and start something here just like in Holland in the early years. This is my first go at fem seeds so I can help a bunch of new growers. I know that they are not superior or anything but they offer many expressions a first time grower can be proud of, and if they have a good first go then they have a higher likelihood they will grow again. I know some of the best gear in the market is right here so I hope to breed with MNS soon. The auto’s are under 24 hours of light. We did some semi auto’s to create a faster expression of some varieties we love but the seasons are too short.
 
Many first time growers try auto, here in NY is just legal now, I can teach anyone to run living soil without needing to measure fertilizer, so basically I’m making seeds to give away to my community and start something here just like in Holland in the early years. This is my first go at fem seeds so I can help a bunch of new growers. I know that they are not superior or anything but they offer many expressions a first time grower can be proud of, and if they have a good first go then they have a higher likelihood they will grow again. I know some of the best gear in the market is right here so I hope to breed with MNS soon. The auto’s are under 24 hours of light. We did some semi auto’s to create a faster expression of some varieties we love but the seasons are too short.
i think its the time savings thats why so many people grow autos nowadays and the seed shops telling people its perfect for noobs i think its no good choice for new growers 1 mistake plant is stunt and u get 1g
better for new growers to start with the real deal but whats just my opinion
 
Many first time growers try auto, here in NY is just legal now, I can teach anyone to run living soil without needing to measure fertilizer, so basically I’m making seeds to give away to my community and start something here just like in Holland in the early years. This is my first go at fem seeds so I can help a bunch of new growers. I know that they are not superior or anything but they offer many expressions a first time grower can be proud of, and if they have a good first go then they have a higher likelihood they will grow again. I know some of the best gear in the market is right here so I hope to breed with MNS soon. The auto’s are under 24 hours of light. We did some semi auto’s to create a faster expression of some varieties we love but the seasons are too short.

thanks you for the answer

but 24 hours of light is too expensive
 
thanks you for the answer

but 24 hours of light is too expensive
24 hours is not needed but that is my only heat source in the outside buildings I’m using for auto’s
I can also regulate the temp on warmer days by reducing the amount off light with smart WiFi plugs.
you can flower auto’s on12 hours no problem and I see no loss in yields. That’s my only reason.
 
Back
Top