I will keep you updated for Surehope u Show some pics in some weeks in full flower![]()






That’s a fantastic sight you’ve got there, PennyP! It’s such a joy! I always love seeing plants like that; it warms my heart and puts a smile on my face when someone grows such magnificent specimens in their garden. It’s the best proof that it works really well at our latitude, too—provided all the conditions are right. That papaya looks absolutely massive. Bubbling away in the sunOne Love and a very warm hello to all you brothers and sisters of fine herb.
Here are a few pictures from the outdoor project.
We've got the Bubblegum Mama, which is starting to set flowers now. Then there's the monster Papaya with that seriously thick stem down at the base, and she's starting to flower as well. And finally, the Bubblegum backcross, which smells absolutely fantastic.
Bubblegum Mother
View attachment 115954
View attachment 115955
Papaya fast Version
View attachment 115956
View attachment 115957
Bubblegum Backcross
View attachment 115958
View attachment 115959
Now it's getting interesting. So far, I can't really see any advantage in flowering time from the Papaya being marketed as a Fast Version, but let's see what happens over the next few weeks.
I'm hoping the foliage stays healthy and strong. We're getting some nice days with very little rain, so fingers crossed.
Today I also removed some of the weaker inner shoots to open things up a bit and improve airflow between the different layers of the plants.
Now I'm just hoping for the best—and hoping the same for all of your grows.
One Love, Peace,
Penny




















I can only repeat myself, @PennyP!One Love, friends of fine consumption.
A little update from the outdoor garden project.
Unfortunately, no close-ups today. They just turned out like shit — the pictures were too shaky.Hopefully I’ll be able to get a little closer over the next few days and take some better shots.
It was already getting pretty dark when I took these pictures today.
First up is the Bubblegum Backcross, then the Papaya Fast Version, and finally the Bubblegum Mother.
View attachment 116773
View attachment 116774View attachment 116775
Hopefully the weather will stay reasonably good for another two or three weeks. So far, though, everything is looking good, and the smell is absolutely fantastic.
One Love, have a nice evening.
Blessings
Penny
The backcross looks more vigorous and better yielding than the mother.
Are they similar in smell?