Hello and One Love

This is a part of the answer I got from the Sanlight Support Team:


The optimal distance between the light and the plant is 30 cm. This allows you to achieve an average PPFD of 880 µmol/s/m².
This PPFD value scales linearly with the dimming level. That means:


  • At 100% you have 880 µmol/s/m²
  • 80% = 80% of 880, so 704 µmol/s/m²
  • 60% = 60% of 880, so 528 µmol/s/m²
  • and so on.

This distance applies to every growth stage of your plants, because it provides the most homogeneous light distribution. The light intensity is then controlled via the dimmer.

Regarding the dimmer settings:
Unfortunately, we do not have exact 1:1 guidelines for these settings, because every grow is individual and different genetics have different needs. There are many opinions on how these settings should be adjusted, so it is best to rely on the breeder’s recommendations.

In general, the guidelines are approximately:
  • 100–300 µmol/s/m² (PPFD) for seedlings
  • 250–600 µmol/s/m² in the vegetative phase
  • 600–1100 µmol/s/m² in the generative (flowering) phase

I like that. Their guidelines look good. Impressive, indeed. Cheers!!
 
Dear friends of refined consumption,

a buddy of mine has a plant from the seeds I crossed in my Bubble Gum project that has this insanely awesome bubblegum aroma... it’s just about ready for harvest and unfortunately no clone was taken... how should we cut the plant during harvest so we can get it back into vegetative growth under light afterward... how much stem and how many branches need to remain for that to work?

One Love ❤️💛💚
Penny
 
Dear friends of refined consumption,

a buddy of mine has a plant from the seeds I crossed in my Bubble Gum project that has this insanely awesome bubblegum aroma... it’s just about ready for harvest and unfortunately no clone was taken... how should we cut the plant during harvest so we can get it back into vegetative growth under light afterward... how much stem and how many branches need to remain for that to work?

One Love ❤️💛💚
Penny
Hello PennyP,

I would leave small buds with still plenty of white hairs that are around lowers branches of the plant.
You can cut most of the branch but leave the inner part of the plant.
Keep around 4-6 branches and each branch with 2-3 nodes.
Don't let the rootball get very dry and stop giving bloom fertilizer.
Cutting the roots of (not much, around 10-20%) and ammend with fresh soil.
Important to not over water them, there is not much biomass left for still a big amount of roots.
Feed them with light grow nutes like Alga Grow and keep them under gentle veg light on 20/4.
It can take weeks to months but worth it if you succeed.

Good luck!
 
Dear friends of refined consumption,

a buddy of mine has a plant from the seeds I crossed in my Bubble Gum project that has this insanely awesome bubblegum aroma... it’s just about ready for harvest and unfortunately no clone was taken... how should we cut the plant during harvest so we can get it back into vegetative growth under light afterward... how much stem and how many branches need to remain for that to work?

One Love ❤️💛💚
Penny
Hey @PennyP,

I saved my lovely 'Shittie Smalls' late in flower by taking cuttings from the lowest branches with small buds and some green leaves and let them reveg under low 24/0 light. It took some weeks but in the end it worked.

Never give up
MB
 
Dear friends of refined consumption,

a buddy of mine has a plant from the seeds I crossed in my Bubble Gum project that has this insanely awesome bubblegum aroma... it’s just about ready for harvest and unfortunately no clone was taken... how should we cut the plant during harvest so we can get it back into vegetative growth under light afterward... how much stem and how many branches need to remain for that to work?

One Love ❤️💛💚
Penny
If you follow Swifty's tip @PennyP, it'll definitely work! A euphoric bubblegum is always delicious. 🤤 I've also found a kind of bubblegum scent in other flavors, like Satori# and MountainGold x Satori. I didn't even find that fizzy, fruity bubblegum flavor there. It's quite different from typical bubblegum flavors!✌️
 
@PennyP Swifty basically covered everything. I would also recommend removing any seeds that may be in the flowers and start feeding with a veg fertilizer. If there is enough plant matter, she'll reveg eventually with 18-24 hours of consistent light.

Congrats on the killer bubblegum cross, you've got this!
 
The Bubble Gum was harvested before i could get her Back for reveg her. But No Problem have enough seeds to find the flavor again i Like...

Here are two Pictures of the Bubble Gum Outdoors at a Friends House 🏠

24be1ff6-cfd5-452e-915d-bd43235d8337.jpg
afbc8063-7946-4234-a06e-d42f103850b8.jpg

Hopefully we can See the Sex Early, because they suppose to get in the soil direct in the Garden

One Love Penny ❤️😍💚
 
Hello Breddaz and Sistaz

Seed production has to get going again this summer — well, that’s the life of a seed junkie. 😄

This time it’s all about the Bubble Gum line again. I’ve got a male selected from crosses involving Jelly Float and an RS11 cut, along with the two small ladies in the tent and a Silver Haze from Sensi Seeds.

The male is dropping plenty of pollen, and in the end, as always, I’m excited to see what comes out of it. That’s part of the fun.

621d34e8-daf7-4361-93a7-87de1410231c.jpg
4fd42aad-bb59-4ce5-b150-5551b13474d9.jpg

One Love and Happy Weekend

Blessings ❤️ 😍 💚
 
Dear friends of fine and mindful consumption,

Just a quick question. The male has already dropped quite a bit of pollen and will probably continue producing more. There’s already more than enough for the three ladies in the tent.

What’s the best way to collect, preserve, and store any additional pollen for future use?

One Love,
Penny ❤️💛💚
 
Hi Breddaz

Looks like we’ve got at least one female in the group. I’m still not completely sure about one of them, but unfortunately the other two are probably turning out to be males.

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that we end up with at least two females, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much.

On the positive side, if they do turn out to be males, I’ll have the opportunity to select one for future breeding projects, which isn’t a bad outcome either.

b7528c94-4cd7-483e-ba28-b1d1e1021e43.jpg
95a88fa6-8f3d-449e-bcbf-6801a0d3d4a7.jpg

One Love ❤️💛💚
 
Hello friends of fine and mindful consumption,

Good evening to all of you.

I have a quick question. My Silver Haze from Sensi Seeds is now about four weeks into flowering, around day 30. In the beginning, she developed really well, and the buds were progressing nicely too. The first pistils appeared, everything looked great, and the stretch went as expected.

Now, however, after the stretch, she seems a bit fluffy and airy. Since I don't have a great deal of experience with Haze varieties, I wanted to ask whether I should be concerned.

I'll attach a few photos so you can have a look. I'd really appreciate some feedback, especially from you, Swifty, if you have the time.

Does everything look normal for a Haze at this stage, or could the heat and humidity be contributing to the fluffy, stretchy flower structure?

f0ce32b1-1901-484a-94be-b9a8966bed4b.jpge727d297-82a3-4ee1-8659-f030b73900a4.jpga99d54f9-7ba9-4c1b-ac62-a636c82f692a.jpgd39745c0-05b4-43e6-9efb-d9bd7b8d78d3.jpg

To be honest, after seeing the pictures of your grow with the Pearl pheno of the NH, I'm not overly worried, but I'd still love to hear some opinions from growers with more Haze experience than me.

Wishing you all the best.

One Love,

Penny ❤️💛💚
 
Back
Top