2010 - G13 x Haze

Hi There Chana, Wow talk about beautiful plants...congrats on another amazing grow thread. Chana how would you compare Mango Hz to this in potency and overall buzz? My experience with Mango (1 grow ) impressed me to no end. The 7 fems I had were pretty balanced in high ( head/body ) but sativa leaning, and most were pretty potent. I have some g13hz on the way and I can't wait to get them started. Thanks for any feedback. Hop Head

High Hop Head, respect for the reply.

My brother, I have never run mangohz... I would love to though. So I cant really make the comparison for you. Though I did run the NL5hz, which is more similar to mhz then the g13hz. I still prefer the G13hz over NL5hz new selection.

I was just talking with a bro here about how I would love to run multi packs of NH or G13hz to find that one special pheno. Just to much selection at MNS, so have been getting one pack of each and trying to grow them all, lol!

G13 is great. IBL, consistent plants. Maybe two pheno for sure. Hz leaning and G13 leaning. I am pretty sure you will find more then a couple to your taste.

High is exceptional, and something I think is great medically, or for the ambitious or busy person... my pheno f has a nut to musk flavour. It yields wonderfully for the 10 weeks bloom, and can really make you feel up and motivated. So it has that High noted for with hz but the g13 stone creeps in there quite fast and balances out the overall effects wonderfully.

How many pheno's of you mhz did you end of keeping? I really would like to run the line soon.

Good luck with the grow man, and let us know how you make out with it.

Respect,

CM

Hi Chana, Thanks for your response and helpful info. I wasn't able to keep any Mango Hz. plants unfortunately. My situation was extremely stealth and so I just grew out Shanti's fine seeds so I could have a supply of quality head stash. My situation has changed for the better and I am going to try what sounds like another amazing strain. All the best, Hop Head

Those Are Some Seriously Nice Plants Chana :cool:
I Don't Know How I Missed This Thread And After Reading The Fine Input ( Which Confirmed My Belief The MNS Early Haze Was Not Only A Uber Fast Revegger, But Also A Fast Finisher.
I Hav'nt Grown A Haze For Awhile Now And I Think My Next Grow WILL Be G13xHz
In My Outdoor Early Haze Thread Thers Also G13xHP I Grew, But I Suffered Mould Problems. It Was'nt A MNS G13 Though
I'm Going To Germinate And Veg @ 12/12 Til I Get A Propo Box And Want To Go Hydro
Ok, Brownie Kicking In Now
Lol
Adding Thread To Favourites:)
Joe

Hello Chana
Wow , what a great read your thread is.
This was the deciding factor in the bom choice such nice looking ladies. If you don't mind i may pick your mind a few times here once thebeans are popped. Reading over this also made me wish for Nev to start posting agian.
Thanks LS

Good luck with your grow JKP. You got the skillz to pull of some nice meds shortly. I hope you are well and not getting into too much trouble.

Hello Chana
Wow , what a great read your thread is.
This was the deciding factor in the bom choice such nice looking ladies. If you don't mind i may pick your mind a few times here once thebeans are popped. Reading over this also made me wish for Nev to start posting agian.
Thanks LS

Bless Lord Siva!!!

I appreciate your kind words brother. Coming from a grower with skillz like yourself, you made my day.

Theses plants will make your year man... and for sure she will be around in your garden for time to come. I am looking forward to your thread.

Nevile has been very good to me (us), and he dropped science in this thread.

We are lucky he is still here and I am sure when the time is right, he will inspire many again.

Let us not forget the Babashanti!!! G13hz true resurrection for us all to still enjoy...

Keep safe and looking forward to building a friendship.

Talk to you soon man,

CM

P.S. Havent had a chance to read your HzC test yet but in a few days, I am looking forward to relaxing and enjoying your show!

Hello Chana
Thanks for the ups, you made my day also.
Not sure it was my skillz, I am going attribute those beauties to
the master breeding skills of Mr Shanti. Those ladies took some serious stress and still knocked my socks off. I was looking at some of your others threads and must commend you on your handy work. :D.

Talk to you soon brother
LS

ps

what a great thread chana
got 4 of these on the go 2 females I think :)
looking forward to smoking some after reading this ;)

Lord S, Edar and brother Rad... respect and much love back at ya! Thanks for pushing the thread... My word, I am going to fill an 8K room with only my Ghz keeper pheno. I am puffing on her right now, and I think I feel like going for a jog, then maybe to the market, then post some pics, then maybe smoke some more, then go for another jog... hahahaha. High and stoned, the only way...

Here are some flowering shots of her at 10 weeks. This pheno is probably the best strain I have. She yielded close to 15 oz dry. That is in 7 gallon pot of promix. That also makes her the biggest one plant I have ever yielded. She sits just of 6 feet, and is all bud.

Pretty fantastic pedigree if you ask me. Thanks Gratphul4thc for showing me how to grow this lady and thank you Shanti for such a great line.

January_25_G13Hz_Pheno_F_13_.JPG

January_25_G13Hz_Pheno_F_19_.JPG

January_25_G13Hz_Pheno_F_11_.JPG

Take care,

CM

If I were a Samurai...

I wish I could say I feel like I won the lottery but I know the gdom pheno is there for all. Dont believe me scroll back in my thread and see Gratphul's G13hz f2, named Swamp Thing. Coincidence... I think not. Good breeding, yup.

I also dont want to be rude. But I think Dr. Greenthumb can take his G13 seed that he charges 100.00 each and feed them to the birds... nice people in our business flying medical banners... give me a break.

I can only imagine this in one of billy's tree machines or knocked around in DD's vertical grow. If I pulled a p of 1 plant in soiless, HELL YA, love to see her go in dwc.

Respect S13,

CM

Just being humble brother. We actually never spoke in pm. Anything he or I shared was in the thread.

So it was more motivation, I guess I need to thank Elmer too for the kick in the pants, although at the time I think I was probably rude to him. Sorry Elmer.

But seeing an experienced grower rock both the C5 of new and the Ghz made me keep pushing and regrowing till I got it dialed in for myself. 4th time was the charm...

Respect,

CM

G`day Chana

Alls well that ends well bro .
I notice your keeper has a lighter green to the leaves, and the Haze stacking in the calyxes, with pistils like a Ranga on a bad hair day .
Hmmm reminds me of this girl ...

Chana`s G13 Hz [F2]

dscn0812s.jpg

Regretfully I didnt keep any mothers . I was the way the cards fell at the time . I have more beanz and will eventually get some more from Shanti .
Till then thanks for the memories . [ And the blissful afternoons he he ]

PS I don`t think I`ve even sampled that pheno yet . Better rustle through my stash and break some out ...

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Good morning my friend,

You know to run anything I sent you means much. I do appreciate you enjoying it and seeing the endless possibilities with such a great strain. I really like how one can tailor the plant for their environment through some diligent selection.

Would you believe I still have about 5 or 6 beans left. Though, I think ordering another one will be a good idea for safe keeping. So I am going to do as you.

Thanks for all your motivation and support the last year Unc. Looking forward to the day we can sit down and roll a phatty!!!

Take care,

CM

Vegging @ 12/12 Til Going Outside Mid March

Lots Of Love Eminating From This Thread :). Good Day Chana Masala My Friend. The Seeds I Gratefully Recieved For Christmas Have All Germinated And Are Growing Vigorously.
Second Day On The Growtent Floor Under A 600 Adjustawing. They Recieve A Little Shade From The Plants I'm Budding ( I Also Started My Ortega On A 12/12 Cycle Before Sticking Outside Into Greenhouse)
I Hope To Have A Propagation Station Within The Next Month Or Two
Joe
P.S; I'll Reveg These And Stick Them Out On The Deck; The Blue Chem Should Be Truly A Technicolour Dream

Attachments

• Fattening Up- Casey Jones And Psychodeisel- Feb9.jpg
    Fattening Up- Casey Jones And Psychodeisel- Feb9.jpg
    639.6 KB · Views: 3,872
  • Psychodeisel and Casey Jones-Feb9- Lower Buds.jpg
    Psychodeisel and Casey Jones-Feb9- Lower Buds.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Psycho Jones- Day47 of 70- Feb9.jpg
    Psycho Jones- Day47 of 70- Feb9.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Casey Jones And Psychodeisel- Day47- Feb9.jpg
    Casey Jones And Psychodeisel- Day47- Feb9.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Blue Chem - Day 46 of 70- Feb4.jpg
    Blue Chem - Day 46 of 70- Feb4.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 197
Joe you are a really good grower. Great strains you got there in those photos. I cant wait to some of the Ghz f2's my man. Respect and lots of love to you and the fams...

Sounds like you have been in good spirits. I love to hear it mate!!!

P.S; I'll Reveg These And Stick Them Out On The Deck; The Blue Chem Should Be Truly A Technicolour Dream

You wouldnt be the Reveg King if you didn't...:)

Peace my man,

CM

P.s. is it spring yet?

nice

Hi Elmer, and Joe...

Both some nice shots there my friend. I just sampled some of the g13haze f2's. If this is any indication to how good the line is. No questions I will try a pack as my next order. One of my favorites so far...Ns

i did get some in chana ,
ill let you know if theres anything to report ,,
a bit late and a hard start for them with changing weather just now ..
i always look foward to trying something new ..

High NS, Uncle EB, the Donald...

Nice to see you guys working such Shanti's great line in or outdoor.

@ Eagle

I know Mr. Noshow does not post pics, but I tell you he showed me a bud that anyone of us would be lucky to have. Good show No Show. I hope you enjoy the smoke my man.

@ Butcherbird

Unc, I am eager to see you work it again. It took me 4 runs and almost two years to figure things out. Though I sus you will get it faster and those vert bulbs you got going!?!?!?! She is going to lap up all those lumens.

@ Duck

Wow, mate honoured, but maybe one day it will be my own creation I can see in those wonder red sands. I think you can get a solid crop of them in Wall. Really interested to see how she makes in in your rows. Be good to see if it is worth your time to get the f1's. I think it wont be disappointing and I am sure you will see the potential in breeding and as a tool.

You guys are my mates, and I am happy to share and learn so much from you all.

Top of the morning to you all,

Blue Jay

Greetings Chana, Elmer, noshow, Joe, family,

Just received critical haze, G13 haze, and black widow from my good mate here, thanks chana. Can't wait to get these black widow in the soil and show (you know who) how to grow and what can come of these. Those G13 haze f2's are just stunning and may have to be popped first. Thanks again and much love and respect Chana.

Best Regards

sXi

G`day Chana

Thread Jack !!
I just received a PM from Simone telling me shanti accepted my GHz pix .
WOO HOO !!
So I can choose a pck of seeds from the MNS catalogue .
Well remember I said I would get some GHz F1s one day , well the day has come . hehe .
What an adventure Chana ! I am eternally grateful , it`s been a long strange trip .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

High Uncle EB... mate I am so happy! You deserve it my man, and I think that lady luck is watching you too. So dont go get to big headed eh mr. professional...

I want to see you do it with another strain. how is that for a kick in the pants, lolol. Nice to have mates, wouldn't you say Unc?

I also reckon simone is on the ball and a great addition to the Mr. Nice camp. I had a couple of pms with her and she was prompt and professional.

Big Up Shantibaba for giving away more seed then you sell, lol, and big up your chest Uncle EB, the Butcher of Oz, my bun and my friend...

Love you mate,

Chana

P.S. Made my day man... for real

Great Vibes

Wauw guys,
It really moved me reading your last posts.
I like this very very much and can't wait till the day comes to meet you guys.
One love, one heart!
Big hugs,
YS

Back