What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."—Freewheelin' Franklin.

2219.jpg

Featuring: Freewheelin' Franklin Freek, Phineas T. Phreak, and Fat Freddy Freekowtski. With special guests: Fat Freddy's Cat, Norbert The Nark, Hiram "Country" Cowfreak, Dealer McDope, Tricky Prickears, and Governor Rodney Richpiggie!

Longball

2019 Master Kush 'Resinator'

2019 Master Kush - A couple years later and still clogging up joints with resin. For some reason I love that. Too easily amused!

MK2019 1.jpg

2019 Master Kush 'Resinator'

MK2019 2.jpg

Some say it's all it the drying and curing. Drying and curing does not help poor genetics!

MK2019 3.jpg

Longball

VGP

Not a strain, but could not remember the name and the jar needed a name so I knew what it was. Very Good Pot is what I came up with! Clever, eh? Of course, after that I had to name them Unknown #1, etc. which told me nothing. Very Good Pot was quite descriptive!
Webp.net-compress-image 1.jpg

These are the last 2 buds of Very Good Pot! After that I have no choice but to smoke 'Even Better Pot'! ;) @Kryppler better get here soon as I'm about to fire it up!

Webp.net-compress-image(2).jpg

Longball

Back