big your a fool and a nasty peace of work that has no credibility in this site or any other that you post in and harras people in you have not posted a single picture you have not ever done a grow post correct.
Yes big THIA real Thia sativa old school can be seen in my gallery and i have a grow post on it to and is there a meaning to your smart ass replie here or you just being the intellectual you show us so often here.
Your a joke mate nothing more you want to earn some respect then i suggest you produce some pictures of these Neville's haze you claim you grew to maturity out doors in NYC or shut up and find your place in this site.
You just say the same thing over an over its a cycle ,you hold no weight n have no truth except i dont post pics all other things are just old age an anger setting in .I hope you set a better example at home.I dont repeat myself just defend myself when the issue comes about/im attacked .Correct in without pics

sorry i havnt met your stanadards
Next time you an shanti do lunch
ASK ABOUT ME ,Have you not had this convo yet ???
Where would you Jesse an all the other haters like to go with this ???Im not goin to deny it an you wont believe it without pics ,Now you have 2 members who admitt they seen pics but cant say nothin 100% as they werent there ETC
I try to avoid BS n the all negativity but wont hav my name said wen you dont kno it .I only get into things about haze YYY for several reasons ,Ive said to you both lets agree to disagree but thats not good enough .
NOW it shows how much you care about this site ,with your actions .Shanti stated he's contemplating doing wat some of us never thought of after his vacation .Do you think this will help matters .you had your rift with me for sometime KILLL it ,its not really that important .
I understand that everyman is responsible for their own actions ,an why some see a blue sky green ,Its understandable n not surprsing now that Nevil behaved the way he did here as a friend of shanti's an you seem to carry on in the same fashion .
I appreciate those who have put their neck in the line of fire in my name ,bet id do the same .
I appreciate those who have Given their honest opinions an hope we can in the future express an not stress /say your piece an move on /if it dont apply let it fly .
I found my place an one day you'll recognize