The Haze Brothers ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheesefucker
  • Start date Start date
Thanks fxginbcn, I wish i could say you stopped me from flying to the wrong part of the country.:D

This doesn't change my theory because the ZP seeds went to Big Sur regardless of where Zacatecas is.

Thanks for sharing your stories, I enjoyed the read.

Peace.

Edit: Whoa, I guess it does change the theory if the area fxginbcn says is the real mexican Zacatecas is not the silver rich mountain range that I thought.

How come I can only find to other Zacatecas? Can you show me on a map where the real Zacatecas is, fxginbcn?

More edit: I see the misunderstanding. I meant that Zacatecas was closer to Cali than Oaxaca and Acapulco are to Cali. Is that correct at least?

Thanks.

2408853968_c33b502689.jpg

yo dude... there is only one zacatecas... and you are correct... zacatecas is a mountainous region 600km from Mex city with an important mining history in silver and gold...
i see that in your edits you understood what i had pointed out in your post... you are technically right that zacatecas is closer to cali than acapulco and oaxaca... but zacatecas is still QUITE far from cali... and if there is any validity to the surfer theory ive been reading about spreading seeds, then oaxaca and acapulco make more sense as zacatecas is landlocked and oaxaca has some of the best waves in the world
:D
love an respect gentlemen
 
yo dude... there is only one zacatecas... and you are correct... zacatecas is a mountainous region 600km from Mex city with an important mining history in silver and gold...
i see that in your edits you understood what i had pointed out in your post... you are technically right that zacatecas is closer to cali than acapulco and oaxaca... but zacatecas is still QUITE far from cali... and if there is any validity to the surfer theory ive been reading about spreading seeds, then oaxaca and acapulco make more sense as zacatecas is landlocked and oaxaca has some of the best waves in the world
:D
love an respect gentlemen

I've since done some reading on the history of Zacatecas and the Conquistador. The locals really kicked some Spaniard ass. Good stuff.

Peace.
 
you are absolutely correct, mr. fxginbcn, puerto angel was the name of that sleepy little fishing village where i ate at the cafe everyday but i actually stayed in this beach hotel made entirely of bamboo that was then about 1/4 mile from town. you had to move your cot away from the wall to sleep and every morning you had to shake your things cause the scorpians would drop out of the bamboo tubes at night onto whatever was below? when folks speak of mj from oaxaca it is this general area they speak of as oaxaca is merely the closest large city, correct? and so far south as to be nearly out of mexico. visits to farm country showed similar products regardless of the grower and you could see the relationship to the haze of today. aroma had the spiceiness and the taste had the distinct snap found in hazes. long gold spears that were light in weight and lightly manicured. i have not seen this mj in the usa in a long time but my gut tells me that is probably because it all goes to one selective market? these growers were indian and the unique qualities of the area where it is grown tell me it is still much the same? or i hope it is? way back when that area was restless. peace-biteme
 
grower/researcher

BIGHERB, are you a grower if soo what kind of haze do you like to grow the best and why? or do you just research the strainsssss for your knowledge
 
BIGHERB, are you a grower if soo what kind of haze do you like to grow the best and why? or do you just research the strainsssss for your knowledge

It depends are your definition of a grower ,I have experience only outdoor

If your soo interested you can easily search my started threads an check my smoke reports
 
It depends are your definition of a grower ,I have experience only outdoor

If your soo interested you can easily search my started threads an check my smoke reports



They are not threads lol, they are story's!.:p

Once upon a time, type of thing "story"!.:D

Threads have pic's, not just someones imagination typed out.:rolleyes:"silly you":rolleyes:

Will PAPPA not let you grow at home then?. "nope":o

Does PAPPA know you smoke?. "nope":o

Thats right you are going to CALI "god help them", will we be good enough to see your "1PIC" then?.:eek:

YOU ARE ASKING OTHERS TO PUT THEMSELVES AT RISK FOR YOUR GRATIFICATION................ "CONSTANTLY".................:mad::(:mad:





My father once told me!.

NEVER ASK SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DO YOURSELF!!!!!!.:cool:
 
They are not threads lol, they are story's!.:p

Once upon a time, type of thing "story"!.:D

Threads have pic's, not just someones imagination typed out.:rolleyes:"silly you":rolleyes:

Will PAPPA not let you grow at home then?. "nope":o

Does PAPPA know you smoke?. "nope":o

Thats right you are going to CALI "god help them", will we be good enough to see your "1PIC" then?.:eek:

YOU ARE ASKING OTHERS TO PUT THEMSELVES AT RISK FOR YOUR GRATIFICATION................ "CONSTANTLY".................:mad::(:mad:





My father once told me!.

NEVER ASK SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DO YOURSELF!!!!!!.:cool:

Your sad

YOU ARE ASKING OTHERS TO PUT THEMSELVES AT RISK FOR YOUR GRATIFICATION

WTF ??? anyone who post period pic or no pics puts themself at risk ,iwould never put anyone in that situation ,im not cut from that cloth you got me twisted

Remember this ,I never asked anyone for anything openly in post or PM Believe that .I told hempy if he's such good friends with Shanti ask him about my haze in the snow .

You Dont know Naannn but you'll soon find out .

what do the haters get out of this ???? you feel better caz you dont faze me

I never boast or bragg,on occasion ive spoke of 3 different haze strains ive grown ,VERY hard to believe
 
i dont beleave a word you say i think you just tell people your a grower of haze from what youve learned by other people here on the forum asking all your haze questions
 
rimmeo just go into chat if you want to communicate with him.

That is the location of there headquarters lol.

Maybe he can tell you story's of his camel train expedition along the frankincense trail filled with spices and heavily valid wemen.

My headquarters is a place you would have a hard time adapting to ,NYC anint for the weak hearted or big mouths

Its seems both you an rimmeo may have somthin to chat about your both old an senile ,the difference is you ask me for attention he ask me for advice.

Another common thread amongst you both is you both have very close friends who seen my haze soo you can settle that debate without me if desired


I can tell you about where the best haze steadily availble is from, i would suggest you not take walk threw that part of the woods though caz you probaly would not make it out .If you doubt it check out some info available on washington heights .
 
i never aked for advise i asked a bunchn of people on this site what to do with old seeds and coop was the one who helped you came a long much later and im sure you never tried this teqnique its something you read on the site im sure and those new york stories dont scare me im there at least once a week its all hype washington hieghts big deal
 
I'm really starting to regret coming to MNS.
I thought this was a site of some serious cannabis growers and all I see is folks who want their ego's stroked or want to fight.
We have had how many threads lately about trolling, walking away from those that want to start shit, etc. and yet this BS is still happening.
Are folks that shallow or that weak minded that they can't ignore what someone else says? I've seen toddlers with better control of their emotions.
Just proves my point though that I expressed in one thread......some folks just ain't happy unless they are miserable and/or in some type of drama.
 
Last edited:
i never aked for advise i asked a bunchn of people on this site what to do with old seeds and coop was the one who helped you came a long much later and im sure you never tried this teqnique its something you read on the site im sure and those new york stories dont scare me im there at least once a week its all hype washington hieghts big deal

Soo wat u asked abunch of folk u still asked me who neva grew a plant ,Lame man that makes you sound crazy but im the one tellin stories .You all really make me LMAO

Your a liar i got your Pm which you used those worsd Exactly n i was soo kind :D,Damn it seems all trolls lie an have abad memory

Woods = part of town ,I tried to brake it down in lamer terms


Scare you LMAO again, that is not my intention I dont need to do that ,Id bet you neva been to the heights maybe 5th ave or somthin .CLEARLY Your a clown an i bet you dont know nothin about NYC


This isnt somthin to be proud of but its true ,every part of the world has a hood a ghetto but i bet most of you (trolls) woouldnt survive there .Im not getting into it but if you wish to get info its there


‪Gangland Machete Slaughter Trinitario Part 5 of 5‬‏ - YouTube


‪New York Latin Kings Part 1‬‏ - YouTube
 
Bigherb,
You can have your fantasys of being an internet tough guy hood rat, I could personally care less how bad ass you are walking down a street. Im still waiting on pictures of your MNS F1 Nevilles Haze which finished "beautifully" at 40 N on the east coast of the United States.

This is where your big mouth has gotten you in trouble, along with the numerous insults you toss at people all in an attempt to escape the main topic, which are your absurd claims about growing a 75% haze variety outdoors and it finishing without a green house in NYC.
 
haters gonna hater

Bigherb,
keep on smoking that pff son!
most of you have no idea about city life, and bigherbs a man with a plan, and i'm sure 4 out of the 5 boroughs thank him.

are the rest of you really afraid of some young whipper snapper trying to grow the dankest sativas in town?
 
Bigherb,
You can have your fantasys of being an internet tough guy hood rat, I could personally care less how bad ass you are walking down a street. Im still waiting on pictures of your MNS F1 Nevilles Haze which finished "beautifully" at 40 N on the east coast of the United States.

This is where your big mouth has gotten you in trouble, along with the numerous insults you toss at people all in an attempt to escape the main topic, which are your absurd claims about growing a 75% haze variety outdoors and it finishing without a green house in NYC.

Keep waiting

I'm Really not worried .If you consider insults trouble ,I was on point with my thoughts about you. Trouble is real life struggles .This internet thing is suppose to be a pleasure but some of you have taken it beyond that . AS in real life apply it to the net , don't let my situations affect you in any way .

Your a clown , I lov how u twist things up ,Cheese ,G13 ,hempy bein a victim

Why are some of you soo worried about me,I've told my story I don't run around telling it .But from time to time my name comes up an I can exspect it will happen more soo in the future.

BTW

In nyc I'm not the one you have to worry about

I'm not a tough guy but don't tolerate disrespect , believe things that have occured on the net wouldn't happen if we had our convo in person that's all I've ever said n meant
 
Back
Top