The Doors - looking for my L.A woman

I can totally see the huge advantage with this light when growing mostly or pure sativa's with 6 to 8 weeks stretch. Planted 10 Outback Haze x NH/MM a few days back so we will soon see how that goes. First up are the Holy Smokes, waiting for the last few clones to root and i will start a new thread.

And yes, totally agree about the flavour and smell under full spectrum LED.
Thats an interesting point. What can you tell us about the smell and flavours under LED compared to HPS? Is the smell the same and just louder under either of the light sources? Or is the whole terpene profile different resulting in a different smell? What about the resin production?

Is the smell the same and just louder under either of the light sources? Or is the whole terpene profile different resulting in a different smell? What about the resin production?
i would say more resin and a louder terp profile. The herb smells the same but a bit more intense pine. It is definitely more solid than last round although height is of course a factor here.

Is D2 your favorite?
Yeah, she is the most Hazy both in looks and effect. But i have to say even D4 that i didnt like at first turned into a nice smoke after 100 days. D6 always had and still has best taste and smell, definitely the loudest of the bunch. Got even more deep and complex after the cure while D2 lost the loud pine and became a sweeter smoke over time.

Google best led growlight for a 5×5 a great video by cocoforcannabis

I just watched it , I was surprised by some of the the lights on the list, I didn't think Mars hydro would be upthere . I must say I prefer the photontek branding compared to lumatek, but im in the UK so I have to go with them .

The 1000w light is a killer, I will definitely buy the 465w or 660w version first. Even in the video they used it with 8 bars at 80 % .
The thing is a beast.

Later this year I plan on buying a co2 setup and thats when I will buy the 1000 w monster .

I really like the dimlux range aswell and I noticed some of the older lights are very cheap now .
It's a really exciting time right now for growers , there's some really cool grow lights coming out . The dimlux led lights will have
Adjustable spectrum.
So you can change it to be more like metal halide during veg and more like hps during flowering stage .

Respect 👍

Back