Swifty
'23, '24, β25 COE Winner
Thanks Fish!Thatβs a beautiful plant Swifty. I never get tired seeing it!
She is a special lady, MNS can be proud of this one.
Thanks Fish!Thatβs a beautiful plant Swifty. I never get tired seeing it!
Your selected SSH is killer.Small bump.
Same Super Silver Haze cut, indoor summer grow with high temperatures.
Still looks decent.
View attachment 115156View attachment 115157View attachment 115158View attachment 115159View attachment 115160View attachment 115161View attachment 115162View attachment 115163View attachment 115164
View attachment 115165
Hello PennyP,Hey, One Love,![]()
![]()
Good evening, @Swifty . Everything looks fantastic over there!
What kind of lights are you using for your grow? I noticed in one of the pictures that you seem to have positioned them at a slight angle, so the plants are getting some additional light from the side as well.
I don't have the space for a huge grow room like that, but I'm still really curious what kind of LEDs you are running and what setup youβre using.
One Love, brother, and always a good Grow
Peace Penny![]()
Thank you ResinousKingpin.Your selected SSH is killer.
Enjoy.
Best Regards!
RK

















