Super Silver Haze, A nice keeper!

Hey, One Love, ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š

Good evening, @Swifty . Everything looks fantastic over there!

What kind of lights are you using for your grow? I noticed in one of the pictures that you seem to have positioned them at a slight angle, so the plants are getting some additional light from the side as well.

I don't have the space for a huge grow room like that, but I'm still really curious what kind of LEDs you are running and what setup you’re using.

One Love, brother, and always a good Grow

Peace Penny β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ’š
 
Hey, One Love, ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š

Good evening, @Swifty . Everything looks fantastic over there!

What kind of lights are you using for your grow? I noticed in one of the pictures that you seem to have positioned them at a slight angle, so the plants are getting some additional light from the side as well.

I don't have the space for a huge grow room like that, but I'm still really curious what kind of LEDs you are running and what setup you’re using.

One Love, brother, and always a good Grow

Peace Penny β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ’š
Hello PennyP,

Thanks, I harvested the SSH's yesterday.:)
I'm running 2x FC4000's on the outsides and 1xG4500 in the middle.
This is more then enough for my space.
In the last weeks there were ony 4 plants remaining from 12.
I could not move them freely so I just repositioned the middle light that way.
I don't want to waste light.πŸ˜„

Greetings.:)
 
Back
Top