eazynz
2025 Circle of Excellence
Never get sick of seeing her,Just saw a bug on SSH7 pic, nothing impressive tho.![]()
Never get sick of seeing her,Just saw a bug on SSH7 pic, nothing impressive tho.![]()
Love the pics
Thanks Ptree I will harvest her tomorrow.What a yummy beast![]()
Harvested her today @78 days of flowering.
Strong incense and sweet, potent aromas.
Nice fade this round.
Even in a cold winter grow she delivers.
View attachment 82520View attachment 82521View attachment 82522View attachment 82523View attachment 82524View attachment 82525
Thanks @acrid !perfection pictured
Thanks @Hanzde , she is!she is looking like power smoke![]()
Thank you @GrowViper !Beautiful
Appreciate it @sneakyfeck, Thanks.beautiful. enjoy the fruits of your labor. she looks great
Very pretty!
Longball
It pleases me very much to read this, thank YOU Mr. Brown!Everytime I see pictures of your grows it just makes me happyand makes me want to buy more seeds
Thanks for the inspiration
Love the SSH
MB
Thanks @Trickcomanche!Amazing work.
Amazing pheno you have there !!Harvested her today @78 days of flowering.
Strong incense and sweet, potent aromas.
Nice fade this round.
Even in a cold winter grow she delivers.
View attachment 82520View attachment 82521View attachment 82522View attachment 82523View attachment 82524View attachment 82525
Indeed Ptree, she is unique to me.Amazing pheno you have there !!![]()
I just saw SSH is in stock on the new site, I was thinking that would be my 1 legendary purchase @50% off.
It would be interesting to see how she reacts to my 2x2
/steve