Super Silver Haze, A nice keeper!

I want to properly end this thread with some pics and evalutation of Super Silver Haze from the last run.
These buds have been curing for over a month now.
Initial smell when opening the jar is very scharp: incense, citrus and fuel.
I pulled some buds out and left them for half an hour in open air, then I got the familiar sweeter incense scent.
When breaking a bud open you get such a complex scent, very addictive to me.

Rolled a pin joint and after 3 puffs I feel the high rushing in, still wanting to complete this thread I left it for later.
Feeling is very nice, stopped at the right time otherwise it would be to powerfull to stay focused.

I do find the buds to be on the darker green side and thought that the smoke would be harsher and less tastefull but it isn't.
Smooth smoke and a nice full flavor (tastes as it smells).

Headstash for me, I have a couple of other varieties but i just keep reaching to SSH buds, even after all these years.
This run has to be my best one yet.

(Pics are in natural light, just resized)

View attachment 76152View attachment 76153

View attachment 76156

I want to thank you guys for watching and commenting and a special thank you to all of the Mr. Nice crew for making this possible in the first place!

Now I'm off to smoke the rest.🚀

View attachment 76157

As I said earlier this thread is a true inspiration and it is the reason I have to get some SSH for myself ;)

Great job @Swifty (y)

MB

H
Have you noticed the flavor, structure, or yield improve and evolve as you've dialed her in over the years?
Fine tweaking does bring out the best but in general she stays how she was.
What I do notice is that there can be bigger differences between a plant from seed and a fully mature cut.
With my SSH cut this was the same, she was very good from seed but the cuts was in another class.

Shanti always has said it, run plants you like a second time!

Back