Spice is nice

Yeah I noticed that when I uploaded the pics. Every grow I find a couple. So I ain't complaining. My room isn't perfect either so probly is on my end. Thanks for checking them out.

Update

Day 70 of 12/12

I'll be taking down the medman in the next few days. The spice will go a little longer. Peace and *bong*

update day 77 of 12/12

Took down the 3 medman and 1 pog. 4 spice still going. Gonna take them down in the next few days.

Spice

Peace and *bong*

Last edited:
stock pile

howdy , i take it cm is a good yeilder is there a couple more of big y to help build up a years supply as i have to stop this as to many people are shitting on there own doorsteps bringing heat to my door in my area and i dont want to push the boat out , peace t

Spice/medman
Day 21 of 12/12
Couldn't get a pic before lights went on so had to pull them all out for a shot.

Peace and *bong*

I was looking threw your pics of the spice again and noticed how large the leaf were on the spice there huge and sativa looking i need to re read threw this thread to find your smoke report i am really interested in this line and how she smokes.

Hey moschops. Thanks for the kind words. The pheno I kept has a clear happy high. Another thing I like about it is that it cuts through any other smoke you had been toking before it. It's always a crowd pleaser. It's definitely up there in potency to. Hope ya enjoy it. peace and *bong*

Think you probably read this on your old account Hempy because there is someone replying to an invisible post from you right below this little report.

Spice has been near the top of my list for a while now but I still need to pay for the Mango Widow I won a few months ago :(

Think you probably read this on your old account Hempy because there is someone replying to an invisible post from you right below this little report.

Spice has been near the top of my list for a while now but I still need to pay for the Mango Widow I won a few months ago :(

Hey moschops. Thanks for the kind words. The pheno I kept has a clear happy high. Another thing I like about it is that it cuts through any other smoke you had been toking before it. It's always a crowd pleaser. It's definitely up there in potency to. Hope ya enjoy it. peace and *bong*

bfskinner thanks for that it sounds like the old mauie sativa i had in the mid 80s that to would just cut threw other highs and i can only describe it like a haze high with a touch of stone.

I think spice is the most underrated line from mr nice not seen to many grows on here but the ones i do see are positive.

I'm a bit young so I wasn't able to try any of the old hawaiians or other stuff from back in the day So I don't have anything to compare it to. It's a clear soaring high with just a touch of stone like you said hempy. I haven't tried haze either so again I can't personally compare. I need to change that though lol. Peace and *bong* dudes

Thanks for the info guys i will run this one out doors as i am back to out doors now.

The only plant line i have grown since the mid 80s that has come close to the mauie sativa has been the mango haze.

I had a phino i called other and her high and taste was just like the mauie sativa but the look smell was different Hawaiian genetics are honestly some of the most underacted cannabis lines out there i feel.

I hear people rave about afghans and Africans and so on yet the Hawaiian lines that were being imported in when i was young were more prized than all but the Thia sticks thats how good they were.

I have seen some extream sativa leering spice thats what i am hoping to this is really a great thread.find

Would love to see you document it for us hempy. I did them outdoors but there more suited for your climate I would imagine.

Spice/medman day 28 of 12/12

Peace and *bong*

Hi osoloco69. Spice is one of my favorites. I been smoking her for over 2 years now and no tolerance build up to her yet. She's super tasty to.

Here's some stuff we put outside a little bit back.

Spice

Medman

POG

Peace and *bong*

Back