Spice is nice

Lookin good mate. I love a bit of outdoor business. You'll be having some monsters to show us come the fall. Hey man what soil mix are you using for your indoor?

Hi devilock,

Nice Spice. Where are you at latitude wise? I ask because I was curious how those Spice finished for you outdoors. I've seen a few posts about them not finishing properly (I can't remember where those were). I put some crosses out this year, just looking for info.

Thx, Bh

Thanks dudes.

I'm just using promix for the medium. Next grow I'll probly just use guano for nutes.

Hi betterhalf. This is in the greatlakes region. The spice we took till November one year and they still weren't totally done but it still turns out really good. Usually Mid october is usually the longest we can take them unless the weather stays good. The medman and p.o.g. should finish up no problem but this will be the first year outdoors with those 2.

Peace and *bong* dudes

Spice

Pic taken day 77 of 12/12. My nutrient screw up and this hot weather is making them take longer. There swelling up very nice despite my fuck ups though.

peace and *bong*

Are you finding any significant differences between the indoor and outdoor grown on any of these? I'm thinking along the lines of smell, flavour, potency variation that kind of thing...

Hope you are enjoying, plants looking great as ever.

Spice is awesome, the sativa phenos are superior IMHO. The plants are extraordinarily vigorous, the smell and flavor is highly unique and just incredible in my keeper.

The Haze high from 50% haze hybrids is more cerebral and uplifting from my experience. The yields are good and you'll never, ever have to stake this girl up...she has STRONG stems.

It's more of a "soon come" buzz in my keeper than the electrifying up high that Devilock describes.

Hempy, you would not be disappointed in this one! The only issue with this line is I have noticed they are quite sensitive to cold...keep these girls warm in the lights off period...above 70F...or a hermi nightmare can occur. Of course I discovered this during some very cool outside weather that got my lights out temps down to 62F for about 4 days in a row! She was not happy! So i hooked up the ceramic heater for ligts out and I picked of nanners for two weeks after that...but then it stopped...grower error for sure on that one.

Cheers

Hey Guys- Hope all is well! I really want to grow this gal, but I live up high in a dry part of Hawaii and it gets quite cold at night (45-55F is pretty normal). Do you guys think she'll herm on me? The G13Ws did great up here as did the NL5xAfg. Any insight is much loved.....

ONE LOVE

Thanks guy's.

Weed beast. POG yeild was the lowest although the plants were smaller. The bag appeal was the best out of the 3 though and easiest to trim. Not that I care about that. Medicine Man was the biggest yeilder. Spice wasn't far behind though. Spice took the longest to mature. Any other info you want to know just give a shout.

Thanks Dawn :)

moschops. Good questions. For me at least It always seems like outdoor grown buds seem to be stronger smelling and tastier for the most part. Sometimes a more intense buzz as well. Variation i can't speak of cause there from clones I took. The medicine man seems to be a lot stronger potency wise when done outside. At least with the pheno I have atm. I'm gonna start some more seeds of that one shortly and see if theres a better once for indoors (potency) The outdoor blew away the ones Ive done indoors. That could be grower error to though. Hope I answered your questions. Let me know If I left anything out. Thanks for checking them out.

SurfdOut. I don't think the spice will hermi in those conditions. It gets colder than that here and She was able to handle it no problemo. Would love to see her grown in her homeland (i know theres no strains native to Hawaii but you know what I'm getting at)

Peace and *bong* dudes

Wat up bro. I think the strech problem u had in week 6 had to do with th Humboldt nutes u were using (flower hardener) But i have never ran the spice. Also i have ran EJ nutes for 13 years, its wat i was schooled on. Once its diled in its all about the headies. Anyway im from Redway area. Big Up

Hey Guys- Hope all is well! I really want to grow this gal, but I live up high in a dry part of Hawaii and it gets quite cold at night (45-55F is pretty normal). Do you guys think she'll herm on me? The G13Ws did great up here as did the NL5xAfg. Any insight is much loved.....

ONE LOVE

I just brought down three of these girls in the cold. I had 2 pheno's out of the 3. two where a bit more indica and the leaves went way purp. The other one had a little more stretch and stayed green out. Temps got down to the upper 30'sF a few nights with no "nanners". I can tell you this, the warmer the better as far as yields. As for effect, I just took 3 pulls off a curing "purp leaf" and was transported back to "The North Shore". Sweet, sticky, relaxed and up. "Nice" bud. You should be fine but don't expect banner crops with cold evenings unless you get a highland strain probably!

Setup a new room. I'll try and update this grow better this time.

Got 3000 watts and 12 plants. Mostly Spice with a few medman and 2 unknowns.

A little over a week into 12/12

peace and *bong* dudes :)

Long time no see everyone. Wanted to see if anyone has grown this out recently. Was thinking of buying another pack. It's a bit confusing though. Is western union option ok for an American?

Back