Spice is nice

Well I had some choice white rhino in the very early 00's and I can tell you that it was the foggiest, groggiest, most stupifying stone I ever felt. Also more than slightly psychedlic like really good afghan.

So if spice is the opposite of that, I'd probably love it.

Rhino is a sometimes bud:p

That's a pretty close description of this medicine man i just finished.

Med-Man dry

She doesn't have the best bag appeal but I don't care about that. The stone is what concerns me the most. I think I can find a better pheno in the seeds I still have left but this one is very strong. I would be happy if this is the best in the bunch. I'll work on a *bong* report. Peace and *bong* dudes.

Update.

Spice day 78 of 12/12

Taking this one down tonight.

This one I may let go a little longer. Still not sure yet.

Peace and *bong*

Hi zesk. Hope thats a positive reaction lol

Ok it finally hit me. This spice taste like sprite.

Here are some pics of dry buds.

Spice

Medicine Man

Peace and *bong*

man you keep posting these lovely pics , it makes me wanna crack open my straw of spice , but im realy trying to hang on until spring to do em outdoors

you realy make it tough on a guy :p

peace and happy hollidays everyone :)

Hi zesk. Hope thats a positive reaction lol

it sure is devilock.

Ok it finally hit me. This spice taste like sprite.

now that sounds very nice :eek:

it makes me wanna crack open my straw of spice , but im realy trying to hang on until spring to do em outdoors

how about indoors and out? ;)
you know it makes sense.

Does any one think spice could make good breeding stock? not being related
to the usual suspects.

how about indoors and out? ;)

too many strains going indoors that are doubtfull to finish or reach full potential outdoors here , but i do believe the spice would do just fine , we are entering into the la nino or la nina phaze right now after being in whatever one of the two that gave us long sumer/fall weather , the last few years were great for outdoors but this year comming and the next however many will suck

too many strains going indoors that are doubtfull to finish or reach full potential outdoors here , but i do believe the spice would do just fine , we are entering into the la nino or la nina phaze right now after being in whatever one of the two that gave us long sumer/fall weather , the last few years were great for outdoors but this year comming and the next however many will suck

Hey Bobby boy,

Speaking of outdoors, I was just getting gitty with thoughts of next spring not too far away. I sometimes get blazed and sit down and strategize on mu up coming outdoor plots.

I'm pretty sure you know where I am, if not pm me and I'll remind you, but last season I had a washout with mold and my plants didn't have time to finish. What MNS strains do you think will give me my best chance at a fruitful harvest? I was thinking critical mass because of the short flowering time and huge yields but the mold issues that i proberely will encounter scared me queer. What ya think my friend?

Best Regards

sativaXindica

Hey Bobby boy,

Speaking of outdoors, I was just getting gitty with thoughts of next spring not too far away. I sometimes get blazed and sit down and strategize on mu up coming outdoor plots.

I'm pretty sure you know where I am, if not pm me and I'll remind you, but last season I had a washout with mold and my plants didn't have time to finish. What MNS strains do you think will give me my best chance at a fruitful harvest? I was thinking critical mass because of the short flowering time and huge yields but the mold issues that i proberely will encounter scared me queer. What ya think my friend?

Best Regards

sativaXindica

ya man i remember where you are , unfortunately i believe you will suffer outdoors like i will for the next 3 years or so

if your fortunate enough to have a safe but OPEN outdoor area where the airflow isnt restricted by trees or heavy bush the CM would do great without fear of mold

to be safe id say a hybrid with some sat but preferably les then 50% and a quick finisher , i know i know it would take longer , but at the same time the buds would be airy

most named "early" strains other then early queen (she starts late outdoors and lacks potency)

nordle i think would do good outdoors , ive only run it indoors but do believe it would be fine in both

im hopefully gunna do spice , and it is a sat/indica , but i think ill be safe with a 12 weeker

back to your thoughts on running CM ,,, top the b*tches , they will still provide huge yeilds but without that mold inviting massive top cola ;)

sorry for rambling ,,,,, had a few beers tonight , hope i helped

peace everyone and happy hollidays :)

ya man i remember where you are , unfortunately i believe you will suffer outdoors like i will for the next 3 years or so

if your fortunate enough to have a safe but OPEN outdoor area where the airflow isnt restricted by trees or heavy bush the CM would do great without fear of mold

to be safe id say a hybrid with some sat but preferably les then 50% and a quick finisher , i know i know it would take longer , but at the same time the buds would be airy

most named "early" strains other then early queen (she starts late outdoors and lacks potency)

nordle i think would do good outdoors , ive only run it indoors but do believe it would be fine in both

im hopefully gunna do spice , and it is a sat/indica , but i think ill be safe with a 12 weeker

back to your thoughts on running CM ,,, top the b*tches , they will still provide huge yeilds but without that mold inviting massive top cola ;)

sorry for rambling ,,,,, had a few beers tonight , hope i helped

peace everyone and happy hollidays :)

Nordle sounds good and so would critical mass, I actually got a pack of spice in the fridge right now. So that is a option as well.

If you don't mind b0b, can you explain a little more about why the next 3 years or so will proberely suck for us?

Best Regards

sativaXindica

Nordle sounds good and so would critical mass, I actually got a pack of spice in the fridge right now. So that is a option as well.

If you don't mind b0b, can you explain a little more about why the next 3 years or so will proberely suck for us?

Best Regards

sativaXindica

there is an el nino and a la nina just like the plants , or some names like that lol , one gives us late mild winters and one gives us early horrible winters with an equally horible fall/autumn, unfortuneately we are entering the worse of the 2

another choice for you outdoors would be critical haze , a plant i was impressed with a lot more then mass

Thanks bob bitchin. We did them outdoors. The finished product was fantastic in effect. But they didn't have enough time to produce that much.

Here's what they looked like in the summer of 2010. November to mid November is about the latest we can take anything. After that it gets to cold and wet. Just thought I would put that out there. Not sure what your weather is like.

Sept. 1st.
Spice

I would grow them again outdoors for sure. Just don't expect huge yields if ya live in a climate like mine. A little more south and I think they would do awesome. Indoors she yields great though.

Hi sativaxindica. The spice yields real good indoors but the buds are airy enough to where you don't have to worry about mold issues. She seems like a tough girl.

Thanks for stopping by dudes. Peace and *bong* :)

thanks for the info update

if you dont think they will fully produce for you outdoors then i doubt they will for me either , i think you mighta just saved me some heartache lol , ill run em indoors to be safe , maybe throw a couple clones outdoors come spring and possibly get me some critical haze to go with em

peace and happy holidays everyone :)

Glad I could help bob. I would say if you can throw some clones outdoors for the hell of it. Just don't count on it to yield. The buds that it does produce will be really good though.

Peace and *bong*

This round I'm doing 8 smaller plants. I have 4 spice, 3 Medicine Man and 1 P.O.G. (pot of gold).

They were in 1 gallon pots under a 2ft 4 bulb T5. Transplanted them yesterday into 3 gallon pots and put them under the 1000watt hps. I'll veg for 1 to 2 weeks then put them into flower.

Here's a little bit of pog finished.

There in promix bx. Using the General Organics nutrients again. Fed them at 1.6 e.c. at transplant. Thats about it for now.

Peace and *bong*

Looks great man:)

We both use General Organics for MNS Spice:) Great minds think alike!!!!:cool:

P1000398.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back