Shark Shock - Indoor Organic Coco LED

This one was taken yesterday. Transplanted to 1 gallon pots on Thursday morning! I pretty happy with how they’re coming along, whatcha think??

Shark Shock mostly on the right
Mango Haze mostly on the left

Shark Shock # 11 is the beautiful (hopefully girl) front and centre.
704195CC-9833-4F83-8401-02660E635D5E.jpeg

It’s been a while since the last updates. Have topped the Shark Shocks once (on the night of 4/24) since.

This shot is 4/24 in the AM
6C07ABE3-A0AC-43CF-BB74-726B66434D5D.jpg

This is post topping, 4/25 in the PM
9AB6808E-0618-4FDF-80BF-F53F8C56D69E.jpeg

Shark Shock 3 and 6 on 5/25 in the PM
7B79AC8A-D7BF-42F9-97C4-15BD15371D6F.jpeg

F3430760-F944-444B-A56F-EE6BD0568D4A.jpeg

Quick text update then hopefully I’ll get a chance to throw up a bunch of photos from the last couple weeks.

I FINALLY got these plants transplanted in to 2 and 3 gallon fabric pots with a fresh mix of coco, worm castings, perilite, a 50/50 split of Gia Greens All Purpose 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 Bloom dry ammendments + some dolomite lime.

I have been struggling to keep the room / closet a decent temp and I think the plants are underdeveloped for their age due to that + the fact they could have used a compost tea 10 days ago and a transplant a week ago..

I did give them a couple waterings with liquid nutes (GH Trio at half strength) to try and prevent them from becoming super malnuroished. I knew I had no time to transplant / brew a compost tea so we cheated with a little bit of liquid nutes.. but the goal never was to go full organic so I’m not too frazzled.

The Mango Haze all have 4 main tops and at least one other site I left for a potential clone to be taken once they’re sexed.

The Shark Shock all have 2 main tops and I left a clone site on most of them.

Im hopeful these plants will bounce back in 3-4 days and I can get them in to flower and sexed asap!! Im running out of space

Last edited:
52588C7A-6C55-4AA7-9C14-F2BD3D4A796F.jpegA shot of the closet just now. Got the temps up to 75-76F and they already seem much happier despite having just been transplanted yesterday!!

(Bottom left corner is a feminized Zkittlez, there are also two small pink Kush hiding near the center of the photo)

So they're all looking quite awesome as of this evening. It looks like they've all fully recovered nicely from their transplants. As you can see in the prior post I've already cleaned all the under growth. Decided to flip them in to flower today / tonight. Lights went off about an hour and a half earlier than they are used to and they're going to come on a few hours later then they've been used to. Starting with 12/12 and if I need to (for the Mango Haze sake) I might drop it down to 11/13 or 10/14. I quite enjoyed getting some seeds as little souvenirs / sort of genetic backups from my Super Silver Haze run. I am leaning towards using my favourite male (or two) from this run to create some F2s and likely Mango Haze / Shark Shock crosses. Will figure that out over the coming weeks!!

“Vote” on the following pics if you’re bored by leaving a reaction!

Male = :(
Female = (y)

Back