Projects brought to you by Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

2024 Circle of Excellence
Since the Skunk Haze moved out of the project tent I decided to make a thread for my projects and experiments (y)
Today was the time for my bonsai mothers routine maintenance and the first root pruning.
full

I cut of 1/2 inch from the roots on each side and 1 inch on the bottom.
full

full

I put 1/2 inch clay pepples on the ground and filled the pots with some fresh 70/30 coco/perlite.
full

I also took a little cutting from Shit #6B aka 'Shittie Smalls'.
full

When she roots fast enough I let her grow along the Skunk Hazes and pollinate her with the pollen of Shit #5A to make some more 'Frankenstrains' ;)

Keep it experimental
MB

Wow! I am impressed with the impressiveness of your P&E(Projects and Experiments), Mr. Brown. And now you are 'balls deep' in Bonsai! Das ist beeindruckend!
I never met a Frankenstrain I didn't love. Especially hanging heads down.....well, your tidy mind knows the rest! ;)

Longball

Wow! I am impressed with the impressiveness of your P&E(Projects and Experiments), Mr. Brown. And now you are 'balls deep' in Bonsai! Das ist beeindruckend!
I never met a Frankenstrain I didn't love. Especially hanging heads down.....well, your tidy mind knows the rest! ;)

Longball

Somewhere and somewhen we will bring Mother Fugly and Frankenstain together to start the transatlantic heads down canna debauchery ;)

Keep your mind tidy
MB

Love @Mr. Brown s work with the Bonsai moms. Really curious to see how the project develops, i heard from another fellow grower here that uses small 1,5l pots for moms and does start them over again after a few months as perpetuals. Already gained my interest, guess what, i'll take a few cuts from my +-10L mothership soon and try the tiny method. Comes just in the right times cause ill have to move it.

Deutsche Gründlichkeit!

I did not dare to go this far in the past with cutting back my mom's but it does work.(y)
I was a little bit worried in the beginning when I saw your pictures.
Now I know that it is possible, Cannabis is really a resilient plant.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you @Swifty 🙏

I was a little concerned myself if they will survive my 'maintenance' :LOL: But now we know that it works (y)

One great thing here on this forum is that we all share our experience can learn from each other :love:

MB

Love @Mr. Brown s work with the Bonsai moms. Really curious to see how the project develops, i heard from another fellow grower here that uses small 1,5l pots for moms and does start them over again after a few months as perpetuals. Already gained my interest, guess what, i'll take a few cuts from my +-10L mothership soon and try the tiny method. Comes just in the right times cause ill have to move it.

Thank you @Proud Kraut 🙏

I'm curious too. Time will show us how my beautiful moms develop ;)

MB

Back