Outdoor growing season 2026 started

Black Widow and AMSxOG fem are doing very well. It has been a good couple of weeks since I visited last time and it is looking good. Next visit I will give them some support to avoid branches breaking when the first rains come. Last week it was windy and they were on the floor... Both are are already smelling strong...

AMSxOG is developing nice buds already, was expecting it to be the earliest. They are aprox. 2 meters tall counting the pots

BW
BW 2208.jpg

AMSxOG
AMSxOG2208.jpgAMSxOG top1.jpgAMSxOG top.jpgAMSxOG buds.jpg
 
The Black Widow is taking its time. I have had widows ready the first week of October but this one seems willing to go longer. In the pictures it looks greener but it is actually pale green with many yellow leaves. Next time I will give her more nutrients. Both plants have been on a light feeding with 2ml guano N/K.

BW.jpgBW bud.jpg
 
Hello there,

D day is approaching, maybe not the most appropriate wording with all the warmongering going on in Europe lately... hope they do not go the wrong way!

Talking about weed, AmsxOG is short of be hanging upside down, was tempted to cut her today as we expect rain next week. Trichomes look mostly cloudy, buds are firm but not rock hard. I guess I wait an other week
IMG_20260926_135455_1.jpgIMG_20260926_135245.jpg
 
AMSxOG is down. My friend did not get our plan to leave it one more week so he chopped it before the rain, more rain forecast in a couple of days. My problem this year is I do not have a proper drying environment and it is a bit humid at the moment. I checked the BW and as @quinxstar said it is developing fast. I give her a good month still to be ready.
 
AMSxOG is down. My friend did not get our plan to leave it one more week so he chopped it before the rain, more rain forecast in a couple of days. My problem this year is I do not have a proper drying environment and it is a bit humid at the moment. I checked the BW and as @quinxstar said it is developing fast. I give her a good month still to be ready.
hey bro you never watering youer plant i give 2 or 3 time by days here also what i give to you spanish growar suck ???

you have 30 evary days an you waterinbg 3 days i go here i give 2 or3 time water you are a sucking grower
 
39 degrees again... many days this summer and lasting over weeks sometimes.

The keep it simple approach is generally a good option, I have found myself trapped in the labyrinth of feeding products. As this season the plants are looking lush green without any further input I want to ask what organic products do you suggest for bloom. I just have liquid guano by Guanokalong, 2,5N+6K, if I remember well, and will be feeding once a week 1-2ml/l.

I have never gone 100% organic and would appreciate your knowledge.

Cheers,
Hi Cat--- I raise rabbits for meat and have an abundance of rabbit manure.That is the only fertilizer I use on any plant-- veg or herb and everything exceeds my expectations It's a " cold manure" use it fresh and it won't burn your plants.Potted plants get roughly 1/3 manure mixed in the medium.Believe it or not it is available on E-Bay.
 
Hi Cat--- I raise rabbits for meat and have an abundance of rabbit manure.That is the only fertilizer I use on any plant-- veg or herb and everything exceeds my expectations It's a " cold manure" use it fresh and it won't burn your plants.Potted plants get roughly 1/3 manure mixed in the medium.Believe it or not it is available on E-Bay.
Hi @Coney, I heard about the properties of rabbit manure and its benefits, never tried it. I had chickens some years ago and used to cure the poop, good stuff too. I have tried well composted goat manure, bought at an agricultural cooperative at 6 euro 20kg. Next season I will mix some to give the plants some supplement. This year was my first organic grow and I am pleased with the results.

cheers,
 
hey bro you never watering youer plant i give 2 or 3 time by days here also what i give to you spanish growar suck ???

you have 30 evary days an you waterinbg 3 days i go here i give 2 or3 time water you are a sucking grower
you must have a lot of time and in-house plants... Would like to see you in my situation.

Nice feedback!
 
Hi and One Love @TheCat ❤️💛💚

I was also caught up in this whole maze of different fertilizers, feeding schedules, additives and all sorts of things that are supposed to solve one problem or another.

But really, the whole point is not to let the problem happen in the first place, and to think about how to approach things properly from the beginning.

By now, I’ve also switched to almost 100% organic growing, and in my experience, it works much better and is a lot simpler.

And honestly, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Rabbit shit, goat shit, chicken shit — basically, any natural animal manure can be pretty damn good as fertilizer. You can get it as pellets, bedding, or whatever form it comes in, maybe even fresh and wet, I don’t know. 😂 But honestly, it’s definitely not the worst thing to use.

When it comes to growing outdoors, we do have a spot where we can check on the plants every day, water them whenever needed, and take care of things. So maybe that’s a little different from your situation.

But when it comes to feeding the plants, we keep that organic as well. Most of the time, when the plants are going directly into the ground, we prepare everything beforehand. When we plant them, we put some good soil into the planting hole and then mix in a little BioBizz Pre-Mix at the end — but only by feel, not according to the recommended dosage.

After that, it’s mainly water, and here and there during the vegetative stage, some Fish Mix mixed with rainwater.

I also really like the fertilizer from Terra Aquatica. I think the NPK ratio is something like 2-3-4 or maybe 2-3-5 — I honestly can’t remember exactly right now. And then we add a little bit of BioTabs PK 5-8 as well.

And that’s pretty much it. No foliar spraying, no complicated stuff. Just water, keep things simple, and stay cool. 😄

All the best, Bredda and that’s a really cool grow you’ve got going there. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you get a beautiful result.

Blessings and One Love,❤️👍💚
Penny
 
Hi and One Love @TheCat ❤️💛💚

I was also caught up in this whole maze of different fertilizers, feeding schedules, additives and all sorts of things that are supposed to solve one problem or another.

But really, the whole point is not to let the problem happen in the first place, and to think about how to approach things properly from the beginning.

By now, I’ve also switched to almost 100% organic growing, and in my experience, it works much better and is a lot simpler.

And honestly, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Rabbit shit, goat shit, chicken shit — basically, any natural animal manure can be pretty damn good as fertilizer. You can get it as pellets, bedding, or whatever form it comes in, maybe even fresh and wet, I don’t know. 😂 But honestly, it’s definitely not the worst thing to use.

When it comes to growing outdoors, we do have a spot where we can check on the plants every day, water them whenever needed, and take care of things. So maybe that’s a little different from your situation.

But when it comes to feeding the plants, we keep that organic as well. Most of the time, when the plants are going directly into the ground, we prepare everything beforehand. When we plant them, we put some good soil into the planting hole and then mix in a little BioBizz Pre-Mix at the end — but only by feel, not according to the recommended dosage.

After that, it’s mainly water, and here and there during the vegetative stage, some Fish Mix mixed with rainwater.

I also really like the fertilizer from Terra Aquatica. I think the NPK ratio is something like 2-3-4 or maybe 2-3-5 — I honestly can’t remember exactly right now. And then we add a little bit of BioTabs PK 5-8 as well.

And that’s pretty much it. No foliar spraying, no complicated stuff. Just water, keep things simple, and stay cool. 😄

All the best, Bredda and that’s a really cool grow you’ve got going there. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you get a beautiful result.

Blessings and One Love,❤️👍💚
Penny
Hey @PennyP,

thanks for the input. I am slowly getting there. After this season I am happy with the results from the AMSxOG, I see the buds are smaller and not as tight but they look decent enough. As long as they are tasty I don't care, it is for personal use. Next season I will add a bit more nutrition during veg and probably some P/K for bloom.

The organic approach, similar to yours, is working on my vegetables. Next time I can grow outdoors I will follow it with the plants.

Cheers,
tomate rosa.jpg
 
Back
Top