








widow is long to start but finish like a blastBlack Widow is on a slow path, not expecting big buds from her but do not mind if they are tasty. She was planted in peat moss and well composted donkey manure, deep black color. apart fro that just the 2ml/l liquid guano. Both plants same diet.
View attachment 116629
you not give enought waterSSH F2 is less developed due suboptimal watering, I go every couple of days on my way back from work, have to make a short detour...
This is how she looks every time I go water
View attachment 116631
But she bounces back
View attachment 116632
Today
View attachment 116633
I know... every couple of days is what I can do. She gets 30 liters each watering but she is surrounded by big trees and it is still hot here. It is a stress testyou not give enought water
hey bro you never watering youer plant i give 2 or 3 time by days here also what i give to you spanish growar suck ???AMSxOG is down. My friend did not get our plan to leave it one more week so he chopped it before the rain, more rain forecast in a couple of days. My problem this year is I do not have a proper drying environment and it is a bit humid at the moment. I checked the BW and as @quinxstar said it is developing fast. I give her a good month still to be ready.
Hi Cat--- I raise rabbits for meat and have an abundance of rabbit manure.That is the only fertilizer I use on any plant-- veg or herb and everything exceeds my expectations It's a " cold manure" use it fresh and it won't burn your plants.Potted plants get roughly 1/3 manure mixed in the medium.Believe it or not it is available on E-Bay.39 degrees again... many days this summer and lasting over weeks sometimes.
The keep it simple approach is generally a good option, I have found myself trapped in the labyrinth of feeding products. As this season the plants are looking lush green without any further input I want to ask what organic products do you suggest for bloom. I just have liquid guano by Guanokalong, 2,5N+6K, if I remember well, and will be feeding once a week 1-2ml/l.
I have never gone 100% organic and would appreciate your knowledge.
Cheers,
Hi @Coney, I heard about the properties of rabbit manure and its benefits, never tried it. I had chickens some years ago and used to cure the poop, good stuff too. I have tried well composted goat manure, bought at an agricultural cooperative at 6 euro 20kg. Next season I will mix some to give the plants some supplement. This year was my first organic grow and I am pleased with the results.Hi Cat--- I raise rabbits for meat and have an abundance of rabbit manure.That is the only fertilizer I use on any plant-- veg or herb and everything exceeds my expectations It's a " cold manure" use it fresh and it won't burn your plants.Potted plants get roughly 1/3 manure mixed in the medium.Believe it or not it is available on E-Bay.
you must have a lot of time and in-house plants... Would like to see you in my situation.hey bro you never watering youer plant i give 2 or 3 time by days here also what i give to you spanish growar suck ???
you have 30 evary days an you waterinbg 3 days i go here i give 2 or3 time water you are a sucking grower
you must have a lot of time and in-house plants... Would like to see you in my situation.
Nice feedback!
Hey @PennyP,Hi and One Love @TheCat
I was also caught up in this whole maze of different fertilizers, feeding schedules, additives and all sorts of things that are supposed to solve one problem or another.
But really, the whole point is not to let the problem happen in the first place, and to think about how to approach things properly from the beginning.
By now, I’ve also switched to almost 100% organic growing, and in my experience, it works much better and is a lot simpler.
And honestly, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Rabbit shit, goat shit, chicken shit — basically, any natural animal manure can be pretty damn good as fertilizer. You can get it as pellets, bedding, or whatever form it comes in, maybe even fresh and wet, I don’t know.But honestly, it’s definitely not the worst thing to use.
When it comes to growing outdoors, we do have a spot where we can check on the plants every day, water them whenever needed, and take care of things. So maybe that’s a little different from your situation.
But when it comes to feeding the plants, we keep that organic as well. Most of the time, when the plants are going directly into the ground, we prepare everything beforehand. When we plant them, we put some good soil into the planting hole and then mix in a little BioBizz Pre-Mix at the end — but only by feel, not according to the recommended dosage.
After that, it’s mainly water, and here and there during the vegetative stage, some Fish Mix mixed with rainwater.
I also really like the fertilizer from Terra Aquatica. I think the NPK ratio is something like 2-3-4 or maybe 2-3-5 — I honestly can’t remember exactly right now. And then we add a little bit of BioTabs PK 5-8 as well.
And that’s pretty much it. No foliar spraying, no complicated stuff. Just water, keep things simple, and stay cool.
All the best, Bredda and that’s a really cool grow you’ve got going there. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you get a beautiful result.
Blessings and One Love,
Penny
