NL5 x Haze- The Original Fire

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

This 5Hz grow is better than the last time. The last two grows had me fussing with LED's and throwing in too many amendments that caused the plants to whack out. It didn't really make sense to follow the crowd using calmag (bc of LED) when my local water is very hard. This time I went back to basics, put back the Metal Halide (my binky lol) for the heat and wavelength alongside the LEDs and keeping additives to a minimum; though I am still focusing more on teas these days. Still trying to fine tune the PK in the flowering tea for max yield.

nl5hz 6_19.JPG

mu

Did you ever try Sensi Seeds NL5 x Haze at all mate? If so, how does Mr Nice NL5 x Haze compare?
I've never tried the Mr Nice version but I bought a pack of Sensi Seeds version about 20 years ago.....I remember getting 2 girls, one very tall, never ending flowering, with brown hairs. The other was a much nicer plant, not quite so tall, finished nicely, and had pumpkin orange hairs.
It tasted peppery and a bit sweet, and had very euphoric effects. I never kept hold of it back then but looking back, she was a keeper. So I wonder if your NL5 x Haze were orange haired and peppery ✌️

this was an awesome grow. Do you recall what year you purchased the seeds and from whom?

-EDIT: I've had this account for 13 years but apparently I'm a "New Member" lol

Back