NL5 x Haze- The Original Fire

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Welcome to another firewalk in search of the truth. To find the answers we seek to questions we continually ask. Well, you might find that here but more than likely what you'll find instead is a desire to grow a "highly respected" hybrid.
My focus is not to dwell too much on the esoterica but rather spend time on the more tangible aspects of the plant. I wanna know if she'll kick my ass; does she have a desireable smell, does she have an appealing taste? Is she memorable? I'm looking forward to re-discovering her once again.

Construction_Zone_1.jpg

White tags NL5xHaze. 12/14 germ.
seedlings 10_1.jpg

mu

Welcome to another firewalk in search of the truth. To find the answers we seek to questions we continually ask. Well, you might find that here but more than likely what you'll find instead is a desire to grow a "highly respected" hybrid.
My focus is not to dwell too much on the esoterica but rather spend time on the more tangible aspects of the plant. I wanna know if she'll kick my ass; does she have a desireable smell, does she have an appealing taste? Is she memorable? I'm looking forward to re-discovering her once again.

Looking forward to this journey:giggle:. Im so exited :love:

-SaveTheBrains

View attachment 65414

mu

There are so many of your great threads with so many great strains that makes me want to grow everything at once (y) But like my grandmother said patience is the key to enlightment ;)

I love this place. Thanks for making all this happen!

Subbed! I'm waiting to hear back about purchasing some beans. This chemovar is at the top of my list. Whenever ai hear back and get them this will be the first one popped!

And here's an update on the little ones. 2 weeks in the ground. 12 to work with. They just got their morning kelp foliar. A fairly even distribution of short, medium and tall ones. More diversity than the Master Kaze I am currently growing. I guess that's what happens when you throw a little more haze into the mix lol.
nl5Hz 10_17_22.jpg

mu

1.5 weeks have past since the last pics and as you can see they have not been wasting any time. What is it with kids that want to be grown up so quickly lol? As mentioned earlier, there is more height variation in this cultivar compared to what others currently make up my grow. The ones in the back are the shorter ones.
nl5hz 10_27 - Copy.jpg

Here are the two taller ones. Happy and carefree! Love the structure of MNS plants!
nl5hz big 10_27 - Copy.jpg

mu

Hey brah!
Good question. Like many of you, I have enough seed to take me thru several lifetimes. So probably not, due to space limitation and sample size. Enough seed for a future project if I want to pursue. Right now, I’ll be looking for any decent Viet Black and/or Nev’s males tho. A NH#7 would be ideal. Something I can use for my Back Door Man project or perhaps to cross with a MangoHz/AC. If only I could win the lottery so I could grow a shit ton in a 50’x50’ square foot building lol. Hey, I can still dream :)! Things change daily so don’t hold me to it haha.

mu

Looking happy as a pig in poop!
MNS Stock vigour is sensational!
I remember walking my dog along a local creek one day, many moons ago and smelt this delightful aroma. I stumbled across our local postie (mailman) with his jumper up over his head as windbreak, having a quick motivational pipe on his round.
It was NL#5xHaze, he furnished me with some the next week, this strain both opened and closed my eyes to the wonders of good genetics :D
I'll be avidly watching!

Back