Nevilles Haze - Legacy NZ Grow journal

Pheno B - Smoke report:

This high is crazy. I do not recommend trying to find lost keys with this high.
Wobbly legs, memory like a fish, boardering on hallucinations.

That being said - I fucking love it.

The high is a wonderfully giggly social high to have bongs with friends, conversations get crazy... but theres a wave length we are all on that makes communication with each other a thing... but must sound like gibberish to any one on the outside 😄.

This pheno tastes of pure haze the more it cures, an absolute delight on the pallette. Kombucha ferment spice, pepper, leather, lemon and the lightest hints of sweet NL#5.

This has shot to the top for unique highs.
Flavour, its complex, but not loud. Nostalgic. Hazey.. a delightful step away from the usual indicas and hybrids.

Pictures to come.

Last edited:
Pheno B - Smoke report:

This high is crazy. I do not recommend trying to find lost keys with this high.
Wobbly legs, memory like a fish, boardering on hallucinations.

That being said - I fucking love it.

The high is a wonderfully giggly social high to have bongs with friends, conversations get crazy... but theres a wave length we are all on that makes communication with each other a thing... but must sound like gibberish to any one on the outside 😄.

This pheno tastes of pure haze the more it cures, an absolute delight on the pallette. Kombucha ferment spice, pepper, leather, lemon and the lightest hints of sweet NL#5.

This has shot to the top for unique highs.
Flavour, its complex, but not loud. Nostalgic. Hazey.. a delightful step away from the usual indicas and hybrids.

Pictures to come.
I feel ya brah :D! Great job!

mu

Pheno M (The weirdo)
20240718_130727.jpg
20240718_130818.jpg

Biiig chonkers
Flavourwise... shes full on sativa. It is hard to describe, but here goes a try:
Kind of leans tropical sativa in my mind than haze.. slightly fruity, lightly spicey, a bit of pepper to cut through. All moderate to subtle tones. Likely to get better the longer I cure

High:
Today is my first sample. The high is less trippy than pheno B, and more heady - like i have a headband around my cranium in a nice relaxing way.
It has brightened my day, and lifted me out of the hazey trippy confusion I was in from pheno B.

I am personally finding merit in this high as a potential day time go to, however, a top up of some more bongs on top of this soaring high.. may bring a different tale.

I am a very heavy smoker, within the realms of an ounce a week if i am left to smoke however I like.

I am very tolerant to most highs, particularly in the world of other non Mr Nice strains. So this report of a standout high speaks volumes from me.

Nevils haze brings a whole other realm of different highs to hunt. It is all been a true delight so far, and I still have other phenos to sample

Pheno M (The weirdo)
View attachment 89481
View attachment 89482

Biiig chonkers
Flavourwise... shes full on sativa. It is hard to describe, but here goes a try:
Kind of leans tropical sativa in my mind than haze.. slightly fruity, lightly spicey, a bit of pepper to cut through. All moderate to subtle tones. Likely to get better the longer I cure

High:
Today is my first sample. The high is less trippy than pheno B, and more heady - like i have a headband around my cranium in a nice relaxing way.
It has brightened my day, and lifted me out of the hazey trippy confusion I was in from pheno B.

I am personally finding merit in this high as a potential day time go to, however, a top up of some more bongs on top of this soaring high.. may bring a different tale.

I am a very heavy smoker, within the realms of an ounce a week if i am left to smoke however I like.

I am very tolerant to most highs, particularly in the world of other non Mr Nice strains. So this report of a standout high speaks volumes from me.

Nevils haze brings a whole other realm of different highs to hunt. It is all been a true delight so far, and I still have other phenos to sample
That's something I would like to have, I can imagine that this will only become better in time, just as most of your other pheno's
Truely a special strain.:)
Nice pictures and descriptions @legacy.cannabis.nz.👌
Great grow!

Pheno G in the living soil scrog is marching through week 3 of lights on 12 12.
Sitting under 2 600w metal halides and 1 600w hps with 3 other different strains.

In 2 more weeks, I will set these lights to 10 hours on, 14 off
View attachment 89527
View attachment 89528
real beautiful stuff dude! 400 liter bed with 1.8 kw light sure looks good with a scrogged nevils haze. im a bit jealous

Its been a minute... personally I've been in the wars over here lately. The migraine medication I was prescribed has caused my jaw bone to receed, and therefore has meant I have had to get all 30 teeth immediately extracted, and replaced with falsies 😫.
I am on my 3rd day getting used to new teeth, it has been fucking hectic to say the least. I am very dark on my doctor for her lack of warning of this common side effect.

Aaaaany way... hazes are still alive and being tested here:
20240813_185820.jpg
Above is Pheno G in the organic living soil scrog at the end of week 6.

20240813_185043.jpg
Weirdo Pheno M is successfully being revegged
20240813_184820.jpg
A new keeper has appeared (pheno O)

I didnt get any shots of discarded phenos during the latest test. They got to week 8.. but had stopped developing flower at week 5 and were hard going to keep upright lol.

And in other phenos appearing:
20240813_184825.jpg
Pheno K here, foxtailing like mad, but looking nice frosty and smelling nice too. The top has alot of weight to her, but is being held up on her own nice structure quite well.

I kind of want to keep all these hazes im finding LOL 😆 🤦‍♂️

Its been a minute... personally I've been in the wars over here lately. The migraine medication I was prescribed has caused my jaw bone to receed, and therefore has meant I have had to get all 30 teeth immediately extracted, and replaced with falsies 😫.
I am on my 3rd day getting used to new teeth, it has been fucking hectic to say the least. I am very dark on my doctor for her lack of warning of this common side effect.

View attachment 91226

View attachment 91227
View attachment 91229

I didnt get any shots of discarded phenos during the latest test. They got to week 8.. but had stopped developing flower at week 5 and were hard going to keep upright lol.

View attachment 91228
Pheno K here, foxtailing like mad, but looking nice frosty and smelling nice too. The top has alot of weight to her, but is being held up on her own nice structure quite well.

That's a hectic side effect bro hope ya heal up soon, pheno k is looking real nice 👍🏻

View attachment 91226

View attachment 91227
View attachment 91229

View attachment 91228

Kinell man ☹️ what a side effect! that's wild. Hope it all works out for you. Plants are looking amazing!

Thanks Eazy and Danny,
Re - my teeth:
I'm in complete shock over here. Losing all my teeth is very final, and a huge sacrifice to stop migraines. I would have really appreciated knowing about those symptoms before i started Amiltriptyline.
I feel very let down by my doctors.
Many many people seem to go through getting falsies, and they get by ok in the end, so I guess I will too. This has all been a big mind fuck for me, and still kind of is.

Thanks for the plant love too, it means alot, these plants and their beautiful smoke are keeping me sane with all this insanity going on around me 🙂

Thanks Eazy and Danny,
Re - my teeth:
I'm in complete shock over here. Losing all my teeth is very final, and a huge sacrifice to stop migraines. I would have really appreciated knowing about those symptoms before i started Amiltriptyline.
I feel very let down by my doctors.
Many many people seem to go through getting falsies, and they get by ok in the end, so I guess I will too. This has all been a big mind fuck for me, and still kind of is.

Thanks for the plant love too, it means alot, these plants and their beautiful smoke are keeping me sane with all this insanity going on around me 🙂
Yeah you will get used to the falsies soon🤞 I know quite a few people who have had their teeth out just takes a bit of time,the doctor let you down big time. MIgraines are the worst they used to knock me down for a couple days at a time, had a massive heart attack 7 Years ago and haven't had one since

Yeah you will get used to the falsies soon🤞 I know quite a few people who have had their teeth out just takes a bit of time,the doctor let you down big time. MIgraines are the worst they used to knock me down for a couple days at a time, had a massive heart attack 7 Years ago and haven't had one since
Yes same here with Migraines, i was getting them daily, and they were brutal, the strongest of opiods barely dulled them, but put me to sleep. That poison amiltriptyline stopped them, which I'm thankful for despite the teeth thing, they were a living hell otherwise.

Sorry to read of your heart attack man, thats a scarey sounding time for you, crazy though that it stopped your migraines

Oh bugger that ! daily would of been so draining hope your on the up from now on, cheers bro, was more scary for my wife and kids I had something like 5mis of CPR and a couple of shocks to bring me back, good thing we have growing for therapy aye, looking forward to see how your plants finish up 🙂

Sorry to hear of your circumstance brah. Being in health care for 14 yrs left a bad taste in my mouth (bad pun). The industry is no different than any other. Very few are good at the art, just in it for the money and prestige. I was constantly having to educate doctors re: side effects, esp drug to drug interactions. Nowadays, I wait until the last minute to go see a doc bc of the rampant incompetence. Covid was a perfect example of harm done to the patient as they all marched in lock step to pharma’s “incentives.” One size does not fit all. Important to know what you put in your body and to have a trusted physician who really knows wtf he’s talking about. The same goes for car mechanics I suppose lol /r

mu

Back