Nevilles Haze - Legacy NZ Grow journal

Nevilles Haze - Pheno G
Loving the organic living soil scrog life starting to make her way to the outer edges... Flowering time quickly approaches. If only the rest of my strains Im running in the same room were such a delight to Scrog... I may have to push her a week longer so the others can keep up.
Nevilles Haze - G:
IMG_20240612_154146.jpg
The whole room:
(Other strains include my own exclusive inhouse cultivars: Peaches, Peanutbutter Blood, and Black Jill in with her:
IMG_20240612_154132.jpg
The New Nevilles Haze testers are still stretching into preflower... There is two males I will be moving out of the room, the other girls are looking happy enough 🙂, that is them to the left hand side and front (door) of some "Shits" being tested:
IMG_20240612_153650.jpg

The Nevilles Haze - Pheno B is continuing to stand out, piling on the weight, frost, and exquisite smells still looks to have some weeks to go:
IMG_20240612_153602.jpg
IMG_20240612_153600.jpg

Tester pheno G (also being scrogged) is looking nearly ready to finish up (this is at mid week 12 currently). She smells dank, and citrusy, and the flowers are rock solid to squeeze. Il see how shes looking at the end of this week:
IMG_20240612_153610.jpg

Pheno M
Weirdo, great smells, zero stretch, but very sativa style nugs... Doing... Something at week 12:
IMG_20240612_153616.jpg

Thanks Diesel 🙂
He wasn't kidding.

Top picture, bottom corner: is that something, you have companion planted in, like some local nitrogen fixer or is that something, in a separate container, that is just also in the shot?

If so, is that something, that you are experimenting with or something that you do say, conscientiously at a certain stage or with certain plants? Just curious. It looks like something, in my woods :)

I love my favas (a vetch not a bean) ALMOST as much as my Cannabis.

All of the healthiest sections of woods have it (the local plant, that is morphologically similar to yours) growing. I just like to see people replicating natural technology and want to make sure that folks, setting out, can fully conceptualize such a natural system. Kind of like footwork in martial arts or something, but also, if you know something I don't jackpot :)

I like what you are doing a lot.

Thanks very much Worn Down Soul.

Great spotting by you by the way.
I really do have my work cut out for me when it comes to the local seacliff organics crew, their whole range is as locally sourced as possible, from our own native mycorrhizal fungis, aminos, etc to cover crops.
I am very lucky to know and have access to these products.

IMG_20240618_095129.jpg
Pheno G got harvested today on week 14
The main reason i didnt keep pushing was I thought i spotted a banana.. i was feeling like I was beginning to push this pheno as is was. So I wasted no time cutting her down.
Upon a much closer inspection... There was no banana at all and it was two pistels stuck together folding in to another flower.. A great relief - as i believe this pheno to have much more potential.

IMG_20240618_094846.jpg

Pheno B is still swelling on me rather big time.. but at the same time is starting to get to her end of life. I think the stated 16 weeks will be a perfect time to give her the snip when I do.

Attachments

• IMG_20240618_094852.jpg
    IMG_20240618_094852.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240618_095115.jpg
    IMG_20240618_095115.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
Thanks Swifty, im looking forward to smoking these too. Pheno G is filling my dry room with some complex aromas hard to describe a mixture of sour, spice, and leather.

Here are some update shots of the newer tester females just starting to flower, most still seem to he stretching too:
IMG_20240620_100607.jpg
IMG_20240620_100614.jpg
IMG_20240620_100559.jpg
In this pre flower to flowering phase - I am finding the Nevilles haze's to be quite hungry for fert, however not too thirsty for water.
What I like about the nice long flowering times - i have alot of time to get it right between each phase, shes slow, but at the same time so very worth the wait.

Some shots of NH - Pheno B at the end of week 16 before she gets the chop ✂️IMG_20240628_184239.jpg
IMG_20240628_184147.jpg

Pheno M the weirdo is looking better each day, however is in for the long haul of 18 to 20 weeks by my observations. Her height is 100% indica, her flower form, and terpenes are 100% sativa.
Shes kinda cool, but unless anyone on here can convince me to keep her, she will get a full run, and culled out.
IMG_20240628_184246.jpg

Smoke report on Pheno G:
This is very early days, post dry, zero cure. The smells of this plant have changed completely from the smells of her growing. I can tell she will get better and better the longer I cure.
Im finding Shanti's description of "the champaign of cannabis" to ring very true. This is connoisseur quality stuff.
Smelling the buds, there is overtones of lemon peel/rhind which transfers lovely in the smoke too.
The exhale is unique imo.. nostalgic sweet smells of its northern lights #5 lineage shine, and are a pleasure to enjoy.

The high so far: social, creative, zoney, i can understand the perception of trippy, but it is subtle to me.. the high is unique. It gives me stimulation and fast speech lol. If im honest, its half way to the high i am seeking, but truely delightful in its own merits... A good day time smoke, but also a good night time smoke to watch movies to, read books, or just sleep as u desire. Its a good allrounder.

Pheno M the weirdo is looking better each day, however is in for the long haul of 18 to 20 weeks by my observations. Her height is 100% indica, her flower form, and terpenes are 100% sativa.
Shes kinda cool, but unless anyone on here can convince me to keep her, she will get a full run, and culled out.
Keep her for at least another run, I know I would. 😊
These pheno's are all 🧨🔥💣, I know that curing these will only make them exponentially better.

It'd be a shame to find out after a long cure, that you killed off the wrong pheno.

Nevils looks great!
Ok theres you and Swifty advising to keep her..
And to add to the conclusion, I do recall the description saying: clones can be 2 weeks shorter than the original plant... This plant is an original, I do not have clones of her, so she will be revegged after I cut her big nugs off her in about 10 days time.

Here is an update at week 4 of 12 12 on the new tester phenos.
Some big stretch in this pheno, but I am impressed with her nice solid stalk to support what I believe are going to be some biiig NH nugs.
IMG_20240630_121945.jpg
IMG_20240630_121957.jpg
The other pheno is half the height, however looking to lean more into her sativa side with her leaflets:
IMG_20240630_122005.jpg
IMG_20240630_121951.jpg

I still have 1 more pheno to test in flower (a clone is currently vegging, looking well) and it is one I have been most excited about for her vegative form, looking very Thai leaning.

The Pheno G in the living soil tent is loving life at day 2 of 12 12 here: (she is the top left)
IMG_20240628_204057.jpg
Will get a better shot of pheno G here when lights turn on this evening for my next update.

Im getting that itch to buy and keep hunting more packs of Nevils Haze.

IMG_20240705_114625.jpg

Weirdo - Pheno M who is all sativa in her bud structure and smell, and all indica in her height and zero stretch, got the chop today at week 17, a tad earlier than she could go - but in an effort to save and re-veg her. I have left a few lower buds, and smaller whole branches, She is now in the veg tent.
I will keep you all updated on her re veg journey.

Still pics to come of Pheno G in the living soil tent, she is loving life in there!

Back