Neville´s Haze

Always difficult to judge from afar. At first glance she looks like she is going back into veg. Check for light leaks. How close is your light source? Back off from it. Whatever you normally feed your regular plants, reduce it by 50% as it may be N being part of the stretch. Feed her sparingly. It is easier to supplement than it is to negate too much input. She does look a little off pH wise. Tips look Potassium yet no yellowing but the necrosis may be a little Phosphorus too. Bluish green sometimes like N before they start showing the necrosis.
View attachment 72581
Sensitive plants, they can get persnickety in smaller containers. The larger containers are kinder. If you flush I would suggest a weak pH'd bonemeal or equivalent for Phosphorus as you are in flower.
If this is your first time, you're doing great, just need to dial it in as it is different than growing Indies where you attack, Shotokan style. These high sativas require the softer hand, a softer martial style. She's a slo-mo plant. I've mentioned before, it is like Tai Chi. Going with the energy; redirecting, not opposing it. Keep it sunny brah, and don't forget to breathe.

mu
100%
The martial arts reference was spot on...you kung fu hustle?

Nice work @pforum and good to see you back!
Love to look at these sativa buds, they have a special colour almost like an aura over them. Goes well with the yellow pistils.
Do you have a favorite pheno smoke wise?

👌

Greetings.

Nice work @pforum and good to see you back!
Love to look at these sativa buds, they have a special colour almost like an aura over them. Goes well with the yellow pistils.
Do you have a favorite pheno smoke wise?

👌

Greetings.
Hello Swifty, I'm so glad to be back.

It's going to be hard to pick a winner because I'd keep some just for the looks :) ...

BUT

My favorite pheno is number 3 ... aka Orb of Confusion. It looks beautiful, smells lovely and is pretty resistant to my stupidity :) ...

Why Orb of Confusion?

After taking a week off, I rolled a joint (0,4 gram). I smoked less than half of it. I was on the balcony watching the flowers for a long time, the weather was nice and I was so happy and finally decided to mix them some fertilizer and water them. Big mistake. I spilled everything I could, got everything dirty and shit all over everything. I ended up cleaning up most of the time. It felt like it took forever...and it was only an hour and a half :) ...
Most Nevilles Haze are really strong, but this pheno totally knocked me out :) ...

Honestly, for 3l your doing pretty good imo. Ever thought of running them in a small bed? That way you get more root space in same footprint, clones preferably. Just throw rooted clones under 10/14 is somthing that could work out.
I can do this in the future, but I'm afraid that the more space for roots, the more it will grow in height...or am I wrong?

Hard to tell. Could happen of course but i doubt it will be an issue, stuff like NHz doesnt stay short anyway and this way you have a way to keep plants more healthy when the roots are not stressed and can expand, it also helps buffering imbalances if you grow diff phenos they can eat more or less what they want and some deplete more of the mix the ones that dont wont get burned so much because hungrier plants do eat the excess. You could go water only the whole cycle if the soil is a light, lets say 50% super soil.

Crazy wheat pheno...
The #9 looks like a keeper!
How is the nose?
Edit: revisiting i paid more attention to the flowering time, with 69 days and sexy wheat structure like that id keep the #4 probably for a few runs...thats a record breaking time for NHz...racing haze...

Last edited:
Hello Proud Kraut,
#4 is the flower I want to keep because it's just beautiful :) ...
By the way, #2 and #10 ripen even faster.

#9 was my favorite, but even after 2 months of curring it is not very strong. The scent has a faint hint of skunk, but the scent of cat piss is predominant. Even with friends, pheno 9 hasn't had much success. However, it is again a beautiful flower and grows to a huge size.

I'm having a hard time deciding which one to keep :eek:...

Hello Proud Kraut,
#4 is the flower I want to keep because it's just beautiful :) ...
By the way, #2 and #10 ripen even faster.

#9 was my favorite, but even after 2 months of curring it is not very strong. The scent has a faint hint of skunk, but the scent of cat piss is predominant. Even with friends, pheno 9 hasn't had much success. However, it is again a beautiful flower and grows to a huge size.

I'm having a hard time deciding which one to keep :eek:...

Well, the biggest luxury in the world is to have an abundance of good decisions, can be a burden at the same time ;)

From the way it looked the #9 had that typical NHz expression, sad news it doesnt smoke...
#4 definitely has that landracyness...Im sure whatever you keep it will be good.

I noticed something years ago when I was active in the hobby and my Sativas. It seemed to me that the potency could change, kind of like ebbing and flowing. I could take a test one day and it would be potent and when I would test it a week or so later, it would loose it and then gain it later. It was like a roller coaster ride. Can't explain but that's what I remember happening...

I noticed something years ago when I was active in the hobby and my Sativas. It seemed to me that the potency could change, kind of like ebbing and flowing. I could take a test one day and it would be potent and when I would test it a week or so later, it would loose it and then gain it later. It was like a roller coaster ride. Can't explain but that's what I remember happening...
Hi BB, you are right and it happens to me with every NH pheno. One time it kicks me completely and other times I feel like it's much weaker.

My biggest fear is that I have the holy grail between them, but I'll give it away just because I can't handle it :).

Those who have been following the thread since the beginning know that along with Nevilles Haze, I put a seed I found in Mango Haze to the test to germinate.
Here is the second round of Mango Haze F2.

Absolutely won me over, I like its structure (branched, with long flowers) and the sour petrol scent. It is relatively easy to grow and doesn't grow too tall. Judge for yourself.

MH_F2 1/12
MH_F2_1_12.jpg

MH F2 17/12
MH_F2_17_12.jpg
MH_F2_17_12_2.jpg

MH F2 22/12
MH_F2_22_12.jpg

MH F2 29/12
MH_F2_29_12.jpg

MH F2 36/12
MH_F2_36_12.jpg

MH F2 43/12