Neville´s Haze

It's a really beautiful plant...just a shame about the dry leaves in the main cola and the mildew. It would have needed an extra week, but I was afraid the mold would destroy it all.

I had a sample from a previous test run and it is just as strong as Nevilles Haze...with much less paranoia.

I would prefer Upstate New York ;)

I bet @longball knows some great places to make this debauchery happen :love:

MB

For debauchery beyond your wildest imagination, I would suggest:

1) Bangkok
2) Tijuana
3) Berlin

Can't go wrong with any of those choices. Visiting any of those cities you may want to leave your family and job and stay there a few years. At least that's what I did! :love:

Bangkok.jpg

Longball

For debauchery beyond your wildest imagination, I would suggest:

1) Bangkok
2) Tijuana
3) Berlin

Can't go wrong with any of those choices. Visiting any of those cities you may want to leave your family and job and stay there a few years. At least that's what I did! :love:

View attachment 76127

Longball

Hazeover in Bangkok?

raw

Okay I’ll play. How about a UNESCO World Heritage Site? A spiritual vortex- the Redwoods Natl. Park of Humboldt County. Camp in the trees! I’ll be your tour guide as I know this sacred place very well. I will take you off the beaten trail. If you are serious that is ;)
IMG_5564.jpgIMG_5565.jpgIMG_5567.JPGIMG_5568.JPG
1723P4gold-bluffs-beach_fe89b75a-5056-a36a-0922d0e40305708d.jpg
IMG_5569.JPG
california-redwoods-jedediah-smith-campground.jpg
redwd shadow.jpg
california-redwood-national-state-parks-best-campgrounds-patrick-creek-campground-middle-fork-...jpg
*not my pics

mu

Okay I’ll play. How about a UNESCO World Heritage Site? A spiritual vortex- the Redwoods Natl. Park of Humboldt County. Camp in the trees! I’ll be your tour guide as I know this sacred place very well. I will take you off the beaten trail. If you are serious that is ;)
View attachment 76132View attachment 76133View attachment 76134View attachment 76135
View attachment 76138
View attachment 76136
View attachment 76140
View attachment 76137
View attachment 76139
*not my pics

mu

I love it. Would come just for that tour. Thats some Avatar shit... :)

Back