Neville´s Haze

Hi Growers,

today is the 61st day of flowering.

EC=0.8
pH=5.9
Light works at 65%

On the advice of BrotherBoris, I made test samples:

NH9 - I could harvest her already...uplifting and very smiley state. I'm curious to see what she will do when it's fully mature :)

NH2 – when I took 2 puffs I thought it still needed time. But after about 2 hours, I took 4 more puffs and I was in another world :) … In my head I felt that I had overdone it, but physically I was completely calm. I just sat still, smiling and unable to say anything :) … A few times I felt like I hadn't breathed for a long time. I also remember the ringing in my ears. It was a really powerful experience…

NH2 is already on the flush... I reckon I'll harvest it within a week...

I have my NH6 exam today...I can't wait :)

to UnceJack:
Thanks for the post. The temperatures are quite low, so I see it with strong light intensity and lots of nitrogen :) ...

NH2
NH2_61_12_1.JPG
NH2_61_12_2.jpg
NH2_61_12_3.jpg

NH3
NH3_61_12_1.JPG
NH3_61_12_2.jpg
NH3_61_12_3.jpg

NH4
NH4_43_12_1.JPG
NH4_43_12_2.jpg
NH4_43_12_3.jpg

Last edited:
I harvested NH2 yesterday (nanners started to form). The test sample assured me that it is ripe enough :) ...

Smells pretty fruity...reminds me in structure and smell of the Tangie I grew last year (it was a dwarf pheno with large calyxes). It will definitely get a second chance... if I don't over fertilize it, it will look, taste and smell much better ;) ...
NH2_62_12_2.jpg
NH2_62_12_1.jpg

And I also tried a sample of NH6, this is what I wrote when I was the most 🤪 :

"Immediately feels high...a very pleasant state...hands react to the thought immediately...completely able to work and at the same time I am
completely messed up internally. After 30 minutes, the sensation doubled. It makes me want to do something even though I was about to
relax in front of the TV. My heart is pounding and I have to take several deep breaths.
"
Another great experience with NevilesHaze :giggle:

Last edited:
Hi Growers,

today is the 75th day of flowering. I finally moved the girls and switched to 11/13 (the light is at 30% power). I only water with clean water with pH=5.9.
Flowers take about 2 weeks to ripen. Then it's time for new cuts, which I'll be doing tomorrow.

Have a nice day.

A new home :)

MH_75_12_1.JPG
MH_75_12_2.jpg

NH3

NH3_75_12_1.JPG
NH3_75_12_2.jpg
NH3_75_12_3.jpg

NH4

NH4_57_12_1.JPG
NH4_57_12_2.jpg
NH4_57_12_3.jpg

@pforum176, wow great update thanks for sharing this grow with us. Such a beautiful strain and your plants look so so nice. Lots of great bright sparkly resin encrusted buds. Considering its the first time you've grown this strain, as well as taking the brave step of flowering these on your first time with the seed plants aswell, you did very well. Im actually jealous and looking at yours I wish I had lots of the Neville's haze in flower too now. I really enjoyed this thread, thank you for sharing your NH experience with us.
I think all of these pheno's you have will be much more better from clone. You've gained some experience now and got to know abit about what they like or dont to stear them in to producing good flower. I think next time if you take it easier with the nitrogen and can start the pk abit earlier and build it up they should perform much better for you from clone.
Hope you enjoy the fruits from all these plants very much and get very Neville hazed.

Hi Nightmare,

I'm so glad you like the thread and thanks for the compliments :) ... There were times when I was very unhappy with the flowers and wanted to give up :/ ...
The cuttings are already rooting and I hope to learn a lesson from mistakes and I get the best from the plants ;) ...

I've tried almost all of them and they're all really really good... and they're not quite ripe yet :) ...

Thank you again and I wish you much success ;) ...

Hi Growers,

yesterday was the 79th day of flowering.
Due to new and new nanners I harvested NH8 which would still need atleast 1 more week.
I also harvested MH F2, which has been on the water for about three weeks, has almost all milky trichomes and if I look hard, I can find some amber ones :) ...

MH8

NH8_79_12_1.jpg
NH8_79_12_2.jpg
NH8_79_12_3.jpg
NH8_79_12_4.jpg

MH F2

MHF2_79_12_1.jpg
MHF2_79_12_2.jpg
MHF2_79_12_3.jpg
MHF2_79_12_4.jpg

Had a little NH12 joint with my girlfriend yesterday...can't remember when we had such a good chat and laugh :) ...

Back