Nevil....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip

The father of Hazes ar past away, his work always lit up the eyes of old and small growers. Shine on ur crazy diamond.

Rip Nevil Schoemakers, a founder.
 
He really was the father of modern weed in so many ways. He will be missed, but we are all still playing with his work.

He will be remembered and revered as long as a man is capable of.
 
Very sad to hear, he was a true inspiration and a true legend. His legacy will live on forever! Rest in paradise Nevil. Fly high!
 
Very sad to hear the news about the passing of Nevil
I was lucky enough to share a couple of private messages with him when he was an active member here
I would like to pass my condolences to his family and friends for there loss

RIP Nevil


P.s he still lives in my grow room.



Be good Nev
 
rip ,,never met the man but will never forget his nl5 and nl5 x haze the nl5hz made big impression on me and anyone who tried it back in the day it changed the game so much so in uk that you could buy better weed of a bigger deal in uk than in a coffeeeshop in amsterdam ,,wed say to people on there way to amsterdam you wont get better than this there theyd look at us like we was nuts but when they came back they go shit you was right lol so thanks nevil had some great times with your genetics and hope to continue ,, rest well
 
Santi Nevil, Rest in Peace
You were a leader and inspiration for us all
Be blessed in a higher world
We here will all continue your dream
 
Odd that I should come to this site after so many months absent to learn about Neville's passing.

Bummer!

He will be remembered in his seeds and by this community.

RIP
 
RIP Nevil. Thanks for laying the groundwork for this path we are all so lucky to walk.

Will burn a joint of some haze hybrid tonight in honor of the Man himself.
 
I would like to express my sympathy to the passing of Nevil. He was integral in the creation of the quality seed companies and his creations still set the benchmark and will for years to come. To his Great friend Shantibaba who shared Nevils Journey I'm very sorry for your loss. He came across as more of a brother than a friend.
JKP
 
I know it doesn't end here for you, Nevil, it's only the beginning, so I am only going to say have a nice journey and thanks for sharing something with us here on planet Earth.


In ancient Greece, when someone died, they didn't ask if he was a good or bad person but if the person lived his/her life with passion. I know Nevil had lots of passion for life and I always admire that. I have never met you in person but the Nevils Haze and SSH keeps me still company after all these years, so thank you and it was a pleasure to talk to you online,read your posts and smoke your plants.



Your way of thinking is truly unique and admirable, you changed my life! :)
 
RIP Nevil

Was very surprised and somewhat shocked when I heard about it a few days ago.
Maybe that explains why I heard so little about Nevil in the media in recent years. Always wondered why he didn't play a larger role in the global legalization movement and business opportunities stemming from it. Seems like it was due to health reasons...

Think I'm going to pop some Nevil's Haze beans in his honor.

What a character.

Take good care of your health Shanti. With Howard and Nevil gone, we don't want to miss you, too.

Stay frosty Nevil Bro, wherever you are now.
Your name and spirit live on through what you started in your lifetime, through all of us.
 
What Nev did for canna growers worldwide, particularly home growers in the 80's/90's, and the entire industry, is immeasurable. Another example of the good dying young. Arjan will probably live to 100
 
Last edited:
My article about Nevil and the man who turned him in:

https://growmag.com/growmag.com/growmag_feature/legacy-of-a-legend/

Nice article. Yep Nevil will become an important part of the history of the greatest movement of civil uprising against a corrupt war. I actually knew a guy in Perth (now deceased) who helped Nevil get out of Australia when he made bail. As legend has it a Dutch guy flew into Perth. He looked a lot like Nevil. He handed him his passport and wham bam Nevil was gone:-) RIP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top