Mr. Nice Annual Grower Awards

Aloha MNS family,

The numbers are in! So let's take a look at this year's winners.

Our first winner started his first MNS experience with Shit. In fact, I don't think there is a more complete journal covering 24 pages with 22k views. He has since followed up with Skunk Haze, Black Widow among other things. His eagerness has him participating in a project testing of Zunami. What is undeniable is his fastidiousness and he has even given us lessons in German. Let's welcome @Mr. Brown 🥳
View attachment 87633View attachment 87637View attachment 87632

Our next winner also gave us some Shit. Not content with the skunks, he gave us a show with Super Silver Haze and then stepped up to sharing his grow of Neville's Haze. There are others including his G13xSkunk grow. Fearless. Let's honor @pforum176 for his contributions 🥳
View attachment 87635View attachment 87636View attachment 87634

Stay tuned.

mu

What a great surprise :love:

Thank you all (y)

From the very first minute you all made me feel welcome on this forum and I enjoyed every single moment since then :)

Special thanks to @musashi who has an eye on us and keeps us all on track and to @shantibaba who makes all this possible (y)

I can't wait to see where this journey takes us.

MB

Building on his success with the many MNS varieties this braddah grew in '22 and continuing his insane pace; this braddah once again ran through another half dozen or so varieties in '23. From Mango Widow, The Doors, to G13Widow and Ash, he has provided us with much insight including descriptions and pictures into the many MNS offerings. Not to mention this year's pic look much better since he got rid of his mite farm lol, and we do like his new carpet!

sk IMG_1442.jpeg
sk IMG_9443.jpegsk IMG_0438.jpegsk IMG_6467.jpeg

Such a voracious appetite, there is a reason I call him the Taz. Let's bring @Skuncle Lenny 🥳 back up to the stage!

No introductions are needed for the last winner of this year's contest. He's an OG that has been here since the inception of this site. It is only these last few years that he has decided to come out from lurking mode to astound us with his grows. It was worth the wait as he is a grower's grower, a master when it comes to cultivating sativas. Methodical, he does things with purpose illustrating that it doesn't take much beyond the tried and true methods to grow good quality cannabis. He blew us away with his Super Silver Haze and then trounced us by growing Shanti's flagship product; the Mango Haze including the IBL version. He continues to ascend the ladder with his Neville's Haze Mango and word has it he plans to grow Neville's Haze next. He is patient and willing to share his knowledge. He doesn't spend time getting mired in the BS that sometimes erupts on this site, and thank goodness for that! Enough of my rambling, @Swifty come on down here! 🥳

sw NHM79.jpgsw MHIBL(#8)421.jpgsw MHIBL414.jpgsw MHIBL412.jpgsw MHIBL407.jpgsw SSH2ind99.jpgsw SSH3.jpg

The members have spoken! I want to thank everyone for their participation in taking the time to place your votes. We have so many great growers demonstrating, sharing their unique growing methods in varying environments. So many are deserving of recognition and I am already looking forward to next year's contest, so a big thank you!
As for the winners, please PM me with the heading "Winner." Include your name and address and don't forget to state your strain preference. Again, mahalo!

mu

No introductions are needed for the last winner of this year's contest. He's an OG that has been here since the inception of this site. It is only these last few years that he has decided to come out from lurking mode to astound us with his grows. It was worth the wait as he is a grower's grower, a master when it comes to cultivating sativas. Methodical, he does things with purpose illustrating that it doesn't take much beyond the tried and true methods to grow good quality cannabis. He blew us away with his Super Silver Haze and then trounced us by growing Shanti's flagship product, the Mango Haze including the IBL version. He continues to ascend the ladder with his Neville's Haze Mango and word has it he plans to grow Neville's Haze next. He is patient and willing to share his knowledge. He doesn't have time getting mired in the BS that sometimes erupts on this site, and thank goodness for that! Enough of my rambling, @Swifty 🥳 come on down here!

View attachment 87698View attachment 87699View attachment 87700View attachment 87701View attachment 87702View attachment 87703View attachment 87704
Thank you guys, I feel truely honoured and blessed that I can be part of this MNS family!

Mu captured the essence well, I try to document what I've learned and hope it can help somebody else.
In the meantime I still learn each day by looking and reading you guys posts and it still amazes me and keeps me fascinated after al this time.

A big thanks to the MNS family, every member that shares and participates here and especially @musashi and @shantibaba for making this possible in the first place!👏:)

Building on his success with the many MNS varieties this braddah grew in '22 and continuing his insane pace; this braddah once again ran through another half dozen or so varieties in '23. From Mango Widow, The Doors, to G13Widow and Ash, he has provided us with much insight including descriptions and pictures into the many MNS offerings. Not to mention this year's pic look much better since he got rid of his mite farm lol, and we do like his new carpet!

View attachment 87686
View attachment 87687View attachment 87688View attachment 87689

Such a voracious appetite, there is a reason I call him the Taz. Let's bring @Skuncle Lenny 🥳 back up to the stage!
Wow, kind words and acknowledgment from Peers is as good as it gets. 🤗
IMO I have it easy compared to most of yawl with my available space, as shown with my wild grows…Our family gives the best constructive criticism with a soft feel, and well adjusted communication skills.
Without your 🕷️ mite teasing I wouldn’t be typing this, so THANKS
☮️🤙

Back