Mr. Nice Annual Grower Awards

Hello All MNS family

Well I reviewed all the posts and threads referred to by Mu, and I must agree that there are worthy members that go the extra mile to bring us all pertinent information, excellent photos, and outstanding reports. I congratulate you all for such wonderful contribution to this open source MNS forum.
A really worthy moderator who stepped up to the block when I tried to allow our forum to police itself, and it did not, is Mu. I cannot thank him enough for being an extremely fair person firstly, an incredible photographer secondly and a caring (firm but fair) moderator who strives to keep it real and encourage our community in positive direction and civility. We are all indebted and lucky to have Mu as the main moderator of the site. πŸ™

I am sorry I have been away and working as hard physically as ever before since taking over a new farm in Switzerland and achieving our series of medical licences. It is almost to where I want it but still another few weeks before all plant work is completed. I also am about as excited as ever to be able to start to crack seeds in a fully legal way to discover and uncover some relics of the past! I really look forward to sharing some adventures along the way with our community....as well as some seed strains as they come ready.

So to those winners of the MNS awards, Mu, Sara and Kristian, I wish to say a big thank you and hope the second part of 2024 will flourish for us all. Be safe and remain true no matter what is going on around you. MNS welcomes and thanks you all...Shantibaba

Today when I came back from work I found a nice surprise in the mail :love:
full

Thanks to @Swifty I didn't have to think twice what to choose ;)

I prepared them for short-term and long-term storage (y)
full

Thank you @musashi and @shantibaba (y)

Have a great weekend
MB

Last edited:
Aloha MNS family,

The numbers are in! So let's take a look at this year's winners.

Our first winner started his first MNS experience with Shit. In fact, I don't think there is a more complete journal covering 24 pages with 22k views. He has since followed up with Skunk Haze, Black Widow among other things. His eagerness has him participating in a project testing of Zunami. What is undeniable is his fastidiousness and he has even given us lessons in German. Let's welcome @Mr. Brown πŸ₯³
View attachment 87633View attachment 87637View attachment 87632

Our next winner also gave us some Shit. Not content with the skunks, he gave us a show with Super Silver Haze and then stepped up to sharing his grow of Neville's Haze. There are others including his G13xSkunk grow. Fearless. Let's honor @pforum176 for his contributions πŸ₯³
View attachment 87635View attachment 87636View attachment 87634

Stay tuned.

mu
Gentlemen, I don't know what to write... Thank you all very much. I'm so touched. Thank you again...

Today, the post office gave me letter containing straw from my most beloved company.
My upcoming journal will be devoted to this strain & will be started in some 2-3 weeks..

I believe it was my first whole strain grow journal, that I need to take even further
Because I need even more introduction to haze world
Line that seems to be most suitable for my environment

A plant with my sought-after structure
Superb high for every situation
Hyper excited I am

Again thank you @musashi for convincing me to pick a prize
And big Thank you to
@shantibaba for sending these, I will handle these with utmost care :)

whatisme.jpg

Today, the post office gave me letter containing straw from my most beloved company.
My upcoming journal will be devoted to this strain & will be started in some 2-3 weeks..

I believe it was my first whole strain grow journal, that I need to take even further
Because I need even more introduction to haze world
Line that seems to be most suitable for my environment

A plant with my sought-after structure
Superb high for every situation
Hyper excited I am

Again thank you @musashi for convincing me to pick a prize
And big Thank you to
@shantibaba for sending these, I will handle these with utmost care :)

View attachment 88940

I don't get it :LOL:

Which strain did you choose?

MB

SPECIAL THANKS AGAIN TO YAWL FOR THE RECOGNITION πŸ™
Received my special package from Switzerland today, adding to quite the collection of shirts & seeds 😊
πŸ₯‡ =G13 πŸ‘© with an Afghan 🦨 πŸ‘¨ for me πŸ₯°πŸ€ͺ
Targeting mid-August to make this run of the whole lot with the hope to find something super special 🀩
THANKS AGAIN FAMILY
πŸ’¨

Back