Mr. Browns Shit

I think I found the reason why Shit #1 looked so sad ;)
full

HE knew he would disappoint me when I find his balls :ROFLMAO:

One down and one to go. Hopefully Shit #2 will give me some good :poop:

And just in case I changed the nutrient solution yesterday so they have a reboot and have the opportunity to recover (y)

MB

Day 53

The good news is both seem to like the new nutrient solution and the changed fan setting and recover (y)

The sad news is that I discovered some balls on Shit #2 as well :(
full

It looks like I am stuck 'balls deep' in balls :ROFLMAO:

My plan is to keep one of each cutting for future breeding or seed making and kill the rest. Any other suggestions?

MB

Meticulous! Did you print those labels yourself? Mighty fine job you are doing there lol!

mu

I had to look up 'meticulous' first ;)
I just love structured processes. It's good to keep track and improve the future process (y)

They call people like me 'Erbsenzähler' :LOL:

By the way I use this kind of label printer
(y)

Day 10

Just a quick update.
Everything looks good and I will transplant the 'Scheißer' in bigger pots with clay pepples as soon as they develop some nice rootballs (y)
full

MB
gottverdamt gute kakke, alter.

As i am totally ignorant on the topic of hydroponics, please allow me to ask a beginners hypothetical.

would it be theoretically possible, to hook your hydroponics equipment up to an aquarium, and use the fish water as feed? should have pretty much all the nutrients and microbes in the form the plant would enjoy, no?

again. i am new to hydroponics, curious to find out why this is a dumb idea. : )

gottverdamt gute kakke, alter.
Thanks for the compliment (y)
You can say 'geile Scheiße, Alter' as well :ROFLMAO:

As i am totally ignorant on the topic of hydroponics, please allow me to ask a beginners hypothetical.

would it be theoretically possible, to hook your hydroponics equipment up to an aquarium, and use the fish water as feed? should have pretty much all the nutrients and microbes in the form the plant would enjoy, no?

again. i am new to hydroponics, curious to find out why this is a dumb idea. : )

Actually this kind of growing is called aquaponics :love: If I would have more space and not the issue that growing is still illegal in Germany I would set up an aquaponic system myself.
Maybe you could build a jungle like yours using aquaponics :unsure:

Back