Mr. Browns Shit

Yesterday I raised the LED to ~60cm above the canopy and this morning I adjusted the EC and the pH of the nutrient solution.

I will give an update in a couple of days to show how it turned out.

Thanks a lot for the advise (y)

Maybe some day they will add proximity sensors like a submarine or car bumper so there will be no more missunderstandings....

Ohh wait....:unsure:

The cuttings at day 13

I found the first roots on all 4 of them (y)
full

Tomorrow I will transplate them in 10x10x10cm (~4x4x4 inch) pots with Plagron Cocos Perlite 70/30 and start to create some bonsai mothers (or fathers).

MB

Maybe you overwatered Scheißer #2? Is she having wet feet?

A friend from back in the old country released an album/EP called "Rock Die Coole Scheisse" so thanks for bringing up some nice memories with your Scheißers! :)

Thanks for your reply (y)

Overwatering was my first guess but I thought you can't overwater in a hydroponic system. And since they both share the same set up I wonder why one looks healthy and the other one looks so droopy :(

I am glad that I could bring back good memories with the 'Scheißer' :) Hopefully they will bring joy to me after harvest ;)

Besides the problems with Shit #1 I optimised my grow set up. Somewhere in the forum shantibaba wrote that you can use the warm air from your grow area to heat the mother tent. So I connected the exhaust hose from my grow tent to the intake of my mother tent.
full

I am curious how it will work.

MB

Back