Mr. Browns Shit

Day 40

Both :poop: look good at day 7 after the flip to 12/12 (y) Yesterday I changed the nutrient solution to a preflower mix and spread the branches apart with some 'tomato clips'.
full

full

And here comes another shot from the project tent. Everything is on track (y)
full

Keep it green and healthy
MB

Day 45 (day 12 at 12/12)

Right now everything looks good (y)
As you can see I killed Shit #3 to give Shit #4 more space to spread her branches and develop nicely. Shit #4 meassures ~46cm (~18inches).
full

full

I think the odd colored older leafs were due to some pH issues. But it seems that we are back on track.

And another shot from the project tent. It's getting a little crowded in there.
full

The autoflowers start smelling delicious.
@longball I bet with some of those flowers you would make your autoflower girls more than happy ;)

Have a green week
MB

Day 55 (day 22 at 12/12)

I ran into some nutrient solution temperature issues. It was way to cold and dropped to 16° C. Shit #4 wasn't happy about it and showed some signs of stress. I got myself an aquarium heater and raised the temperature to 22° C. Now we are hopefully back on track.
full

full

The burned leaf tips were caused by either nutrient burn or pH issues. After I changed the nutrient solution the new leafs seem to be fine.

Here is another shot from the project tent.
full

I wish all of you a green Christmas 🎅
MB

Day 65 (day 32 at 12/12)

Everything seems fine. EC, pH, light and the temperature of the nutrient solution are adjusted. I use a full bloom nutrient solution with a bloom booster (Pro Organic Bloom / Pro Bloom).
Shit #4 is ~69cm (~27 inches) and develops great (y) I am deeply in love with this shit :love:
full

full

full

Another shot from the project tent. Everything is on track (y)
full

I will take some pictures of the trichomes with the USB-microscope in the next days.

I wish all of you a green year 2023.
MB

Back