MNS Medicine Man and Shark Shock grow

It's my first grow indoors for 20 years so am new to Cyco. So far so good and it's nice to see someone else using it here. I had the diesel and rhino outdoors last year but pulled them due to extreme odours so they were my first choice for the tent when I set it up. White Rhino for me was one of the stand out strains of the nineties but haven't tried Diesel yet. The smell impressed me a lot.
The Ortega is impressing the hell out of me. First mns grow and at 4 weeks the strongest healthiest plants I've grown since getting back into growing 5 years back. I think I'm hooked 🤔
Good stuff mate! If you have any issues, just hit me up, I'm pretty familiar with the Cyco line.
So good to hear about the Ortega too, mine will be getting soaked in a few weeks time when this run is done!
Even better to hear about the Rhino and Diesel. The two med man I have in my greenhouse you can smell across my whole backyard 🤣

Here's a couple of my own creations I have going too, among others. I'll put up pics of the others as I get them out of the tent!

(Mass Super Skunk X Super Skunk IX) X Blueberry
img_1670492374950.jpg

Northern Lights #5 X Blueberry
img_1670492375062.jpg

Jack Shit (Jack Herer X Shit/Skunk #1)
img_1670492375159.jpg

That’s a lot of work to maintain,😅 much respect!👍
Good luck with the hunting and thx for sharing your grows.😉
Haha thanks man and agreed, it is a lot to look after. I'll definitely be keeping the shark, med man and jack shit but I'll be hunting some skunk and more northern lights/ortega soon so want to keep space to run them a few times 💪

My pleasure too mate, thanks for tagging along and also for sharing your journey too, I do enjoy watching other people grow too 😁

Some nice crosses there Easty. The NL5 x Blueberry is one I would like to work with.
Have 2 nice healthy male Ortega to go towards it. Your girls are sexy winners mate, I'd be showing them off too. 😉
Thanks mate! I have 2 versions of the NL5 X BB. One is a F2 of stock from BCSC from 1997 and the others are ones I created over the years with the NL I used to use in grow houses with a friend and some old blueberry seeds I had from Marc Emery. It is my favourite strain so I've kept it around :)

Great work with the Ortega's, they are next in my firing line! I've got enough F2 Northern Lights so I'm going to feminise some so I can either grow them out for buds or use the F2 for future breeding work. For that project I have 3 different NL#5 (AG Seeds, my own and 1 other) and then I have 2 lots of NL5/NL1, Ortega and some NL1 from AG Seeds. Going to reverse my favourite NL5 and go from there! Should be interesting at least. Going to do the same with skunk after that lol.

Thanks mate! I have 2 versions of the NL5 X BB. One is a F2 of stock from BCSC from 1997 and the others are ones I created over the years with the NL I used to use in grow houses with a friend and some old blueberry seeds I had from Marc Emery. It is my favourite strain so I've kept it around :)

Great work with the Ortega's, they are next in my firing line! I've got enough F2 Northern Lights so I'm going to feminise some so I can either grow them out for buds or use the F2 for future breeding work. For that project I have 3 different NL#5 (AG Seeds, my own and 1 other) and then I have 2 lots of NL5/NL1, Ortega and some NL1 from AG Seeds. Going to reverse my favourite NL5 and go from there! Should be interesting at least. Going to do the same with skunk after that lol.
You're inspiring me. I have a pack of DP blueberry regulars for the breeding project.
Have never bred or pollinated before so a definite newby to this side of things.
Watching your work closely and others here.

You're inspiring me. I have a pack of DP blueberry regulars for the breeding project.
Have never bred or pollinated before so a definite newby to this side of things.
Watching your work closely and others here.
Great stuff mate, I'll be keen to see how you go too! Just be very careful with the DP blueberry, I grew out a pack of those about 2 years ago (beans were about 4-5 years old) and they all hermed on me! Out of 75 plants, all blueberry from 7 different breeders, only the DP hermed! I still have a 5 pack of their fems from then too but will have to grow them out where they can't seed up any other plants. Shame really, as DP had that long spear shaped blueberry in the early 2000's that I long to find again but sadly, I think they lost their parent plants some time ago!

Great stuff mate, I'll be keen to see how you go too! Just be very careful with the DP blueberry, I grew out a pack of those about 2 years ago (beans were about 4-5 years old) and they all hermed on me! Out of 75 plants, all blueberry from 7 different breeders, only the DP hermed! I still have a 5 pack of their fems from then too but will have to grow them out where they can't seed up any other plants. Shame really, as DP had that long spear shaped blueberry in the early 2000's that I long to find again but sadly, I think they lost their parent plants some time ago!
Thanks for the tip, I grew one of the feminised ones 2 years back and was pretty impressed. In fact I still have a small amount left but definitely wasn't spear shaped. It had pink pistils so I'm stoked to see one of the ortegas has them too.
I gave up consuming weed in 2003 to go mining. After 15 years I came back to it and nothing was the same. Pgr buds with names I'd never heard of that weren't as good as what we had in the nineties. And then I found mns 😀

Thanks for the tip, I grew one of the feminised ones 2 years back and was pretty impressed. In fact I still have a small amount left but definitely wasn't spear shaped. It had pink pistils so I'm stoked to see one of the ortegas has them too.
I gave up consuming weed in 2003 to go mining. After 15 years I came back to it and nothing was the same. Pgr buds with names I'd never heard of that weren't as good as what we had in the nineties. And then I found mns 😀
No worries mate! Will still be good to run them in the off chance that good pheno pops up again! Never know hey. Good to know about the fem ones too, I guess I'll see if anything nice pops up.
Yeah pink pistils seem to appear in a few MNS strains, I had a Med Man a few years ago throw full pink pistils as well. Its a stunning trait to observe!

Thought I'd get the DSLR out and take some pics of my girls this morning. One day I'll get the settings right and they will sing. For now, they look good but the photo's just don't do them justice!

Med Man 4
MM4_1 (1).JPG
MM4_2 (1).JPG

Med Man 7 (one without flash)
MM7_1 (1).JPG
MM7_2.JPG
MM7_3.JPG

Shark shock 4
Sh4_1.JPG
Sh4_2.JPG

Shark 5
Sh5_1.JPG
Sh5_2.JPG

Wow so impressive!!!!
Thanks for the photos I love seeing your work dont be sorry post more please:D.

I like them all but my favorites are Chem 91 X Super Skunk and for a reason the Jack shit#4 (Shiva skunk pheno ) I will like to know the end results.

-SaveTheBrains

Back