MNS Medicine Man and Shark Shock grow

Gave the ladies a good drink of LAB serum this morning. God I love growing in organic soil, they just grow so nicely. I do love my hydro but it's a lot of work.
The shark shock and medicine man (4 girls) are the back right 4. They have some crazy frost on them already and are really starting to smell!
I sent a cut of 2 other female shark and med man to a friend to put outside. He messaged me the other day to tell me they smell the most out of anything he's ever grown and he is very excited. He thinks I do so much more than just grow the plants, like I'm some master, it's hilarious :LOL: I just keep saying it's the genetics, anyone can grow them!

img_1668889270994.jpg

Last edited:
Some pics of the outdoor Medicine Man I have going in my greenhouse. The smell is so sweet, almost grape bubblegum, it is intoxicating! I'll grab a pic of the Shark out there too. The 2 Medicine Man have thrown a couple of nanners too, so I'm unsure what the trigger was there as they didn't do it inside. Not worried though as if it does produce a couple of seeds, they can be grown outside too, I know the smoke is amazing!
Also attaching a pic of my recent pollinations. I used a Chem 91 X Super Skunk to hit a few clones I had (NL#5, Mass Super Skunk X Super Skunk, NL#5 X Blueberry and to a female Chem 91 X Super Skunk). They are all looking really nice and I'm excited to see how they go! Some of them have prehistoric looking leaves on them :love:

Med Man
img_1669325816935.jpgimg_1669325816691.jpg

Chem 91 X SS crosses
img_1669325816526.jpg

There are so many good reasons besides large yields, large buds, and potent medicine to choose the Medicine Man. Relatively easy to grow, a no-nonsense Indica. This is the one that goes to the deserted island with me ha.

mu

White Rhino is a Legend among Legends, this cross is ~35 years old and still one of the best indica-dominant-hybrid available every seedbank included. It is a must grow for every serious grower that want to experience the best quality of genetism. Not surprised, a veteran like @easty knows his classics.

Last edited:
Thanks for the very kind comments guys, I really appreciate it!

I'm with Mu, if I were stranded on an island with only one strain, Medicine Man is it. Flavour, yield and she still smokes like that old 90's weed, hits you in the forehead but it is just so smooth :)

Well, I just sat down after a big weekend of gardening and cleaning up to have a joint of well cured shark from my recent grow. I think this may be one of my new favourite smokes. Super smooth, really tasty and the high is amazing. Starts off so smooth and goes into a relaxed, a little dry mouth but easy going and just baked haha. Going to have to make some beans with my blueberry, I think 🔥

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Well, I just sat down after a big weekend of gardening and cleaning up to have a joint of well cured shark from my recent grow. I think this may be one of my new favourite smokes. Super smooth, really tasty and the high is amazing. Starts off so smooth and goes into a relaxed, a little dry mouth but easy going and just baked haha. Going to have to make some beans with my blueberry, I think 🔥

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Thanks to your great thread with all the beautiful photos and the mouthwatering smoke report I had to get me some Shark Shock next to the Medicine Man :love:
It's like seeing an advertisement for the best MNS strains ;)
Looking forward to your next grow report (y)

Last edited:
Thanks to your great thread with all the beautiful photos and the mouthwatering smoke report I had to get me some Shark Shock next to the Medicine Man :love:
It's like seeing an advertisement for the best MNS strsins ;)
Lokking forward to your next grow report (y)
Haha my pleasure mate and thank you for the kind words! It really is a nice strain :love:

Well that shark certainly whacked me and had me stoned for a good 4 hours. I even woke up this morning a bit groggy, which I haven't done so for a long time! I can't wait for this organic soil run to be done so I can try it again, the smells are getting super intense in the tent and my carbon filter is running overtime...and I still have a month to go :oops:

in the end its probably not bad to have both the MedMan and Shark on deck... I always have speculated that most peoples favorite white or white widow were infact widow hybrids.. which narrows it down imo to either Shark, MedMan or Nino/Nina ... imo if you find a good one in any of those three you are set for a while. i personally would have a hard time deciding what to grow again based off of eastys reports, they both sound so good!

thanks for sharing easty

in the end its probably not bad to have both the MedMan and Shark on deck... I always have speculated that most peoples favorite white or white widow were infact widow hybrids.. which narrows it down imo to either Shark, MedMan or Nino/Nina ... imo if you find a good one in any of those three you are set for a while. i personally would have a hard time deciding what to grow again based off of eastys reports, they both sound so good!

thanks for sharing easty
Totally agree mate and with the two of each that I have, I reckon I've hit the jackpot with both. Two slightly different pheno's are expressed in both so I'm stoked!

It is my pleasure mate, glad I could share with everyone!

Let's see if this works, the resizing app on my phone puts the photos out of order so I'll do my best to get them right. Taken this morning. One of the Med Man smells like sweet bubblegum skunk and I love it!

Shark #5
View attachment 67793
View attachment 67794

Shark #4
View attachment 67795

View attachment 67796

Med Man #7
View attachment 67798
View attachment 67799

Med Man #4
View attachment 67800
View attachment 67801
They look great Easty. My mouths watering 😋
Both strains are on my list. Currently have 2 White Rhino in the tent with 2 Sour Diesel to compliment the outdoor Ortega grow.
I'm also using cyco platinum for the hydro, pretty happy so far but I'm definitely no expert.

Let's see if this works, the resizing app on my phone puts the photos out of order so I'll do my best to get them right. Taken this morning. One of the Med Man smells like sweet bubblegum skunk and I love it!

Shark #5
View attachment 67793
View attachment 67794

Shark #4
View attachment 67795

View attachment 67796

Med Man #7
View attachment 67798
View attachment 67799

Med Man #4
View attachment 67800
View attachment 67801
Looking great. Definitely have to try shark shock myself.

They look great Easty. My mouths watering 😋
Both strains are on my list. Currently have 2 White Rhino in the tent with 2 Sour Diesel to compliment the outdoor Ortega grow.
I'm also using cyco platinum for the hydro, pretty happy so far but I'm definitely no expert.
Thanks mate, I appreciate the kind words :)

Oooh very nice mate, sounds like a great garden you have going too, look forward to seeing how it all turns out! The Rhino sure is a dank strain hey! Diesel is definitely up there too!! And then there's Ortega....ohhhh yeah! Nice!

The Cyco nute range are great, a bit of a pain to mix up all the time but they definitely work well :)

Thanks mate, I appreciate the kind words :)

Oooh very nice mate, sounds like a great garden you have going too, look forward to seeing how it all turns out! The Rhino sure is a dank strain hey! Diesel is definitely up there too!! And then there's Ortega....ohhhh yeah! Nice!

The Cyco nute range are great, a bit of a pain to mix up all the time but they definitely work well :)
It's my first grow indoors for 20 years so am new to Cyco. So far so good and it's nice to see someone else using it here. I had the diesel and rhino outdoors last year but pulled them due to extreme odours so they were my first choice for the tent when I set it up. White Rhino for me was one of the stand out strains of the nineties but haven't tried Diesel yet. The smell impressed me a lot.
The Ortega is impressing the hell out of me. First mns grow and at 4 weeks the strongest healthiest plants I've grown since getting back into growing 5 years back. I think I'm hooked 🤔

Back