Mango Haze and Mango Haze IBL, in search of a keeper

Great thread guys and some wonderful plants and results...!

Mmmmm, all this talk of the Mango Haze got me rummaging around my seed vault thinking I'm sure I bought this strain and no, it wasn't a dream, I found my pack of Mango Haze...

Almost forgot I'd bought them....

Got these seeds a few years ago, thinking about it probably 10/15 years ago, time flies huh... always kept refrigerated. Grew one out at the time, binned it as it was a male.

Dropped one into a glass of water last week to soak and see if it cracks. Always start my seeds this way. It floated for a couple of days, water tension, refreshed the water every two days or so, finally stirred it into the bottom of the glass and carried on my wait...

Finally after about 6/7 days, I had started to lose hope by then, I noticed a little crack and the pure white radicle pushing its way out into the world....

Carefully dropped into a little peat plug 3 days ago, again, losing a little hope.... I've just noticed the tiny seedling pushing it's way out breaking ground.

Mango Haze, happy daze...!

Great seed viability Mr Nice seeds.... Top work. Looking forward to finding out what I get.
Thank you Mmmmnice! (like your handle).πŸ˜„

The Mango is some very fine cannabis indeed, had also good results with Mr. Nice seeds that stayed in de fridge for long.
Good quality here!
If you can share a pick, always Mmmnice.😊

Greetings.

Day 64 of flowering today.

From now on I will give 2x water and 3rd time 1ml/l Alga Bloom+1ml/l Green Sensation for the rest of the cycle.
I plan to go 10/14 next weekend to encourage them to ripen faster.

Nice sweet smells so far, I will take the pot out next weekend so I can asses them all properly for the first time.

MH70.jpg

MH71.jpg

MH72.jpg

MH73.jpg

MH74.jpg

MH75.jpg

MH76.jpg

MH77.jpg

MH78.jpg

MH79.jpg

Day 71 of flowering today.

I pulled the pots out today to do a first close inspection.
Very pleased with what I saw and smelled today.
Most pheno's will be ready in 1-2 weeks.
The most sativa pheno stands out by smell, very fruity and mango like for now.

This strain is just a must grow, very high quality!
These pics don't do them justice, they were just stunning in natural sunlight.

Starting today they recieve 10/14 (on/off).
Led @90% and it is positioned 20cm higher.
Just plain rainwater from now on.

MH80.jpgMH81.jpgMH82.jpgMH83.jpgMH84.jpgMH85.jpgMH86.jpgMH87.jpgMH88.jpg

First plant harvested @77days was Mango Haze#3.
Very nice pheno, smells sweet and mango like with a musk element and also a drier afghan type of smell.
This pheno should be popular by a lot of growers and it could be a keeper for many!

Big and swollen calyxes and resin production is very good.

Impressive lady to say the least:

MH97(3).jpgMH98(3).jpgMH99(3).jpgMH100(3).jpgMH101(3).jpgMH102(3).jpg

Back